Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey everyone .. join in to wish our another member Caryn for her birthday ...

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3775384
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry for the delay.. Caught up with some work.. Updates on the way ... 
Karthikka thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
No worries Nithya. :D
kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

i think Bhoomi changed - he saying i can blame my mom or sis but it's not right - i have brain too - like this part - he is admitting his mistake

Anaconda in the Seniors home - good - i don't think she realized her mistake - in her mind she did nothing wrong - if Bhoomi show her then there is a chance that She will try to change his mind - he needs to know who is the root of their problems - Rani back to normal - Vani i don't think she will trust her hubby soon - he cheated - he promised her last time - turned out he was faking

so now all of them going to live together again  or going to live separately - only Rani is trusting Bhoomi - not others - they are not happy

Rajesh gave really nice shot to Shenba - telling her don't come to this room again - good slap - i think in her twisted mind she loves him so much - she needs treatment - Kali should her to the doctor to cure not to encourage her crazniess more

Shathirlala thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kalki2007

Vani i don't think she will trust her hubby soon - he cheated - he promised her last time - turned out he was faking

so now all of them going to live together again or going to live separately - only Rani is trusting Bhoomi - not others - they are not happy

Rajesh gave really nice shot to Shenba - telling her don't come to this room again - good slap - i think in her twisted mind she loves him so much - she needs treatment - Kali should her to the doctor to cure not to encourage her crazniess more

Yeah, as promised Vani believed Bhoomi as soon as he said that he changed which wad just big acting. Vani is a clever woman so ideally in her mind she would be thinking of not to fall for the same trick again... 

I prefer them to live together because it is good for the serial but I doubt how Swami and Saravanna will agree to this.
Love the latest promo - Selvi and Sundari give left and right to Shenba 😆
Edited by ThangamPlus - 10 years ago
nithya_IF thumbnail
appada finally posted the update.. Sorry makkas for the delay. 

baton handed over to Kalki for wednesday..

Though I hate Angu for her nasty bahviour.. I felt bad when she stood alone at that old age home. Poor lady. Hope she too reforms and unites with her family again.
Karthikka thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nithyamkv

appada finally posted the update.. Sorry makkas for the delay. 

baton handed over to Kalki for wednesday..

Though I hate Angu for her nasty bahviour.. I felt bad when she stood alone at that old age home. Poor lady. Hope she too reforms and unites with her family again.

Vethalam pazhaiya padi murunga maram era pothu.

Wednesday was brilliantly funny. Like you I too felt sorry for her. And regretted  it.
kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Anaconda got her punishment at least - it was so funny to watch Girija chasing her and trying to kill her

Still she didn't changed - Bhoomi talking to Mano

what Sr and Jr doing trying to hear what are talking and it's looks like Sr needs more lesson from Girija

why Bhoomi trying too much - looks like fake - he should know trust come naturally can't force
Pallanguzhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates Kalki Akka and the review Karthikka 👏👏👏

Girija and Anaconda scene was so scary but made me laugh at the same time 😆 Maybe V and R should give her the same treatment. 😃 Double that. 

Anaconda Sr and Jr - Inai Piriyadha Paasa Paravaigal - trying to be Sagunis again - but don't realise it is in vain. I didn't expect Anaconda to return to Mano's home so soon - hope Girija comes back to haunt her! 😆

Bhoomi trying to make Vani trust him - he must realise it's like the boy who cried wolf - no one believes him now

Rajesh well done telling Shenba 👍🏼 
nithya_IF thumbnail
Thanks Kalki.. 👍🏼

hurray.. Angu got her share of slaps.. She is back 😡 the glances she exchanged with Jo when Bhoomi was taking to Mano, tells me she has not changed.. 🤢