Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

Shathirlala

Coolbie

Shathirlala

Posted: 15 October 2013 at 2:26am | IP Logged
We saw last week of how Bhoomi was suffering a deep depression. What's your general views on Bhoomi as the character???
Think he's still evil or changed???
Think he still has the big ego of being superior to his brother or let it go???

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pallanguzhikalki2007Caryn

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Vani Rani Oct 14 - 19 Discussions" in Vani Rani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shathirlala

Coolbie

Shathirlala

Posted: 15 October 2013 at 2:30am | IP Logged
I personally feel Bhoomi has changed and the way no-one is accepting him makes me emphatise towards him. Just hope Vani and Rani see his true side and act accordingly.

By the way, what do you think the storywriters have in store for the homeless Anaconda???

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Pallanguzhikalki2007swash2Caryn

Karthikka

IF-Dazzler

Karthikka

Posted: 15 October 2013 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ThangamPlus

I personally feel Bhoomi has changed and the way no-one is accepting him makes me emphatise towards him. Just hope Vani and Rani see his true side and act accordingly.

By the way, what do you think the storywriters have in store for the homeless Anaconda???

I think he has changed. There was no need for him to pretend when he was alone at Rani's bed and he was polamburaning to her. I think the treatment he is getting is punishment enough.

Anaconda...Vani to the rescue? But she hasnt changed though.

PallanguzhiShathirlalakalki2007Caryn

Shathirlala

Coolbie

Shathirlala

Posted: 15 October 2013 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Karthikka

I think he has changed. There was no need for him to pretend when he was alone at Rani's bed and he was polamburaning to her. I think the treatment he is getting is punishment enough.

He has certainly changed but if you were in Samy and Saravanna's shoes would you forgive him???
I cannot wait for Radhikas to get out of the hospital bed. I think Radaan are shooting both Ilavarasi and Vani Rani using the same hospital set...

Edited by ThangamPlus - 15 October 2013 at 6:49am

Pallanguzhikalki2007KarthikkaCaryn

Shathirlala

Coolbie

Shathirlala

Posted: 15 October 2013 at 6:57am | IP Logged

Anaconda...Vani to the rescue? But she hasn't changed though.

Vani always wanted both to change their evil hearts, one has changed so is ready to be accepted but the other (Anaconda) still remains harsh and evil minded. Funny thing is after watching her in a reality program speaking so softly - my hatred for Anaconda has gone because I feel sympathetic towards Shanti Williams

Edited by ThangamPlus - 15 October 2013 at 6:56am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kalki2007Caryn

Karthikka

IF-Dazzler

Karthikka

Posted: 15 October 2013 at 7:23am | IP Logged

Anaconda...Vani to the rescue? But she hasn't changed though.

Vani always wanted both to change their evil hearts, one has changed so is ready to be accepted but the other (Anaconda) still remains harsh and evil minded. Funny thing is after watching her in a reality program speaking so softly - my hatred for Anaconda has gone because I feel sympathetic towards Shanti Williams

Yes, I have seen Shanthi Williams so many times, including Super Kudumbam where she sang Vaseegara. LOL She is shy and retiring lady. But I hate Anaconda not SW. LOL

Bhoomi has a long way to go before he can redeem himself. Lets not forget, he pulled the same stunt before so naturally I wont trust him or forgive him.

We still have Manikam, Kali, Jyothi and Shenba to deal with.

Pallanguzhikalki2007swash2Caryn

Shathirlala

Coolbie

Shathirlala

Posted: 15 October 2013 at 8:00am | IP Logged

Yes, I have seen Shanthi Williams so many times, including Super Kudumbam where she sang Vaseegara. LOL She is shy and retiring lady. But I hate Anaconda not SW. LOL

Was this in Super Kudumbam season 1 or season 2. I hope it's in season 2 because the second season is more organised now so it will be easier for me to find and watch...

PallanguzhiKarthikkaCaryn

Karthikka

IF-Dazzler

Karthikka

Posted: 15 October 2013 at 10:11am | IP Logged

Was this in Super Kudumbam season 1 or season 2. I hope it's in season 2 because the second season is more organised now so it will be easier for me to find and watch...

I am pretty sure that it is Season 1 when Gangai Amaran was the judge..

Have you seen this one? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxApDyxHXVE

PallanguzhiShathirlalaCaryn

Post Reply New Post

Go to top