Vani Rani
Vani Rani
Vani Rani

India-Forums

   

Vani Rani Oct 14 - 19 Discussions

Shathirlala IF-Rockerz
Shathirlala
Shathirlala

Joined: 06 September 2013
Posts: 5529

Posted: 15 October 2013 at 2:26am | IP Logged
We saw last week of how Bhoomi was suffering a deep depression. What's your general views on Bhoomi as the character???
Think he's still evil or changed???
Think he still has the big ego of being superior to his brother or let it go???

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kalki2007PallanguzhiCaryn

Shathirlala IF-Rockerz
Shathirlala
Shathirlala

Joined: 06 September 2013
Posts: 5529

Posted: 15 October 2013 at 2:30am | IP Logged
I personally feel Bhoomi has changed and the way no-one is accepting him makes me emphatise towards him. Just hope Vani and Rani see his true side and act accordingly.
 
By the way, what do you think the storywriters have in store for the homeless Anaconda???

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kalki2007Pallanguzhiswash2Caryn

Karthikka IF-Dazzler
Karthikka
Karthikka

Joined: 21 March 2006
Posts: 3312

Posted: 15 October 2013 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ThangamPlus

I personally feel Bhoomi has changed and the way no-one is accepting him makes me emphatise towards him. Just hope Vani and Rani see his true side and act accordingly.
 
By the way, what do you think the storywriters have in store for the homeless Anaconda???

I think he has changed. There was no need for him to pretend when he was alone at Rani's bed and he was polamburaning to her. I think the treatment he is getting is punishment enough.

Anaconda...Vani to the rescue? But she hasnt changed though.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kalki2007PallanguzhiShathirlalaCaryn

Shathirlala IF-Rockerz
Shathirlala
Shathirlala

Joined: 06 September 2013
Posts: 5529

Posted: 15 October 2013 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Karthikka

I think he has changed. There was no need for him to pretend when he was alone at Rani's bed and he was polamburaning to her. I think the treatment he is getting is punishment enough.



He has certainly changed but if you were in Samy and Saravanna's shoes would you forgive him???
I cannot wait for Radhikas to get out of the hospital bed. I think Radaan are shooting both Ilavarasi and Vani Rani using the same hospital set...




Edited by ThangamPlus - 15 October 2013 at 6:49am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kalki2007PallanguzhiKarthikkaCaryn

Shathirlala IF-Rockerz
Shathirlala
Shathirlala

Joined: 06 September 2013
Posts: 5529

Posted: 15 October 2013 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Karthikka


Anaconda...Vani to the rescue? But she hasn't changed though.


Vani always wanted both to change their evil hearts, one has changed so is ready to be accepted but the other (Anaconda) still remains harsh and evil minded. Funny thing is after watching her in a reality program speaking so softly - my hatred for Anaconda has gone because I feel sympathetic towards Shanti Williams


Edited by ThangamPlus - 15 October 2013 at 6:56am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kalki2007Caryn

Karthikka IF-Dazzler
Karthikka
Karthikka

Joined: 21 March 2006
Posts: 3312

Posted: 15 October 2013 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ThangamPlus

Originally posted by Karthikka


Anaconda...Vani to the rescue? But she hasn't changed though.


Vani always wanted both to change their evil hearts, one has changed so is ready to be accepted but the other (Anaconda) still remains harsh and evil minded. Funny thing is after watching her in a reality program speaking so softly - my hatred for Anaconda has gone because I feel sympathetic towards Shanti Williams

Yes, I have seen Shanthi Williams so many times, including Super Kudumbam where she sang Vaseegara. LOL She is shy and retiring lady. But I hate Anaconda not SW. LOL

Bhoomi has a long way to go before he can redeem himself. Lets not forget, he pulled the same stunt before so naturally I wont trust him or forgive him.

We still have Manikam, Kali, Jyothi and Shenba to deal with.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kalki2007Pallanguzhiswash2Caryn

Shathirlala IF-Rockerz
Shathirlala
Shathirlala

Joined: 06 September 2013
Posts: 5529

Posted: 15 October 2013 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Karthikka



Yes, I have seen Shanthi Williams so many times, including Super Kudumbam where she sang Vaseegara. LOL She is shy and retiring lady. But I hate Anaconda not SW. LOL
 
Was this in Super Kudumbam season 1 or season 2. I hope it's in season 2 because the second season is more organised now so it will be easier for me to find and watch...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PallanguzhiKarthikkaCaryn

Karthikka IF-Dazzler
Karthikka
Karthikka

Joined: 21 March 2006
Posts: 3312

Posted: 15 October 2013 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ThangamPlus

Originally posted by Karthikka



Yes, I have seen Shanthi Williams so many times, including Super Kudumbam where she sang Vaseegara. LOL She is shy and retiring lady. But I hate Anaconda not SW. LOL
 
Was this in Super Kudumbam season 1 or season 2. I hope it's in season 2 because the second season is more organised now so it will be easier for me to find and watch...

I am pretty sure that it is Season 1 when Gangai Amaran was the judge..

Have you seen this one? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxApDyxHXVE

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PallanguzhiShathirlalaCaryn

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Vani Rani Shots that You Won't See

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12

Author: Karthikka   Replies: 89   Views: 28560

Karthikka 89 28560 07 November 2013 at 1:44am by Karthikka
Vani Rani trivia

2 3

Author: Karthikka   Replies: 17   Views: 4618

Karthikka 17 4618 28 October 2013 at 2:32pm by HeAvEnS
Best of Vani Rani

2 3

Author: Shathirlala   Replies: 17   Views: 2270

Shathirlala 17 2270 17 October 2013 at 11:47am by Shathirlala
Vani Rani Sep 30 - Oct 4 Discussions

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author: Karthikka   Replies: 63   Views: 7811

Karthikka 63 7811 07 October 2013 at 7:28am by Justlikethat1
Vani Rani Sep 2013 Promos

2 3

Author: Shathirlala   Replies: 16   Views: 4703

Shathirlala 16 4703 03 October 2013 at 8:42am by Karthikka

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index