100 veiws and less than 10 replies!!!!!!! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

preetyroma

preetyroma

Posted: 20 August 2006 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
preetyroma wrote:
no problem

do you think less people visit this forum because no one replies

yes that what i think less people visit this forum and also there is nothig special. such as pictures or video. i tried to convince people if someonne can at least post the pictures. so thanks to #1 who is trying to get people in this forum and making more intesting by posting this topic. this will get members more attention.sorry if i said something wrong. and thanks to #1 polaris.        &nbs p;   

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "100 veiws and less than 10 replies!!!!!!! (Page 3)" in Maahi Ve Jab Apne Bulayen... forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

#1 polaris

#1 polaris

Posted: 20 August 2006 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by preetyroma

yes that what i think less people visit this forum and also there is nothig special. such as pictures or video. i tried to convince people if someonne can at least post the pictures. so thanks to #1 who is trying to get people in this forum and making more intesting by posting this topic. this will get members more attention.sorry if i said something wrong. and thanks to #1 polaris. Clap

thanks a lot for agreeing with me yaar
i know not lots of people visit this forum
i try my best to get peoples attention in this forum and i keep doing thatWink

preetyroma

preetyroma

Posted: 22 August 2006 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
yes tring do that amreen Wink

preetyroma

preetyroma

Posted: 22 August 2006 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
lets trying do that amreen Wink

#1 polaris

#1 polaris

Posted: 22 August 2006 at 7:20pm | IP Logged

yeah you r right

we need to start more topics here. i wish if i could upload videos but i cannot.Wink

Urooj3k

Goldie

Urooj3k

Posted: 23 August 2006 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by #1 polaris

yeah you r right

we need to start more topics here. i wish if i could upload videos but i cannot.Wink

I no how to post videos buh i looked at all the torrent places buh they didnt hav Mahi Ve unfortunately other wise i would hav by nowEmbarrassedOuch

#1 polaris

#1 polaris

Posted: 23 August 2006 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Urooj3k

Originally posted by #1 polaris

yeah you r right

I no how to post videos buh i looked at all the torrent places buh they didnt hav Mahi Ve unfortunately other wise i would hav by nowEmbarrassedOuch

i know its so sad !!!!!

preetyroma

preetyroma

Posted: 24 August 2006 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
yes it is. Confused Confused

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Maahi Ve Jab Apne Bulayen... Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.