100 veiws and less than 10 replies!!!!!!! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

#1 polaris

#1 polaris

Posted: 18 August 2006 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
thanks a lot you guys for your replies Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "100 veiws and less than 10 replies!!!!!!! (Page 2)" in Maahi Ve Jab Apne Bulayen... forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

preetyroma

preetyroma

Posted: 18 August 2006 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
no problem Embarrassed Wink

#1 polaris

#1 polaris

Posted: 18 August 2006 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by preetyroma

no problem Embarrassed Wink

do you think less people visit this forum because no one replies

Urooj3k

Goldie

Urooj3k

Posted: 19 August 2006 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Veri true...and i completely agree wif u...... Clap atleast a small thnk u would do

#1 polaris

#1 polaris

Posted: 19 August 2006 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Urooj3k

Veri true...and i completely agree wif u...... Clap atleast a small thnk u would do

thanks a lot for your replies first of all Wink
i have seen your replies and i am glad you relpied to all of the posts
thanks alot for agreeing !!!!!
Big smile

Urooj3k

Goldie

Urooj3k

Posted: 20 August 2006 at 9:35am | IP Logged

Originally posted by #1 polaris

thanks a lot for your replies first of all Wink
i have seen your replies and i am glad you relpied to all of the posts
thanks alot for agreeing !!!!!
Big smile

Hey....Np....I realli tink wen sum1 writes updates...askz qz...and posts sumfin.....sum1 should reply....instead of jus readin it and leavin it....Embarrassed

#1 polaris

#1 polaris

Posted: 20 August 2006 at 2:46pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by #1 polaris

thanks a lot for your replies first of all Wink i have seen your replies and i am glad you relpied to all of the posts thanks alot for agreeing !!!!! Big smile

Hey....Np....I realli tink wen sum1 writes updates...askz qz...and posts sumfin.....sum1 should reply....instead of jus readin it and leavin it....Embarrassed

yeah you r 100% right Wink Clap

preetyroma

preetyroma

Posted: 20 August 2006 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
yes that what i think less people visit this forum and also there is nothig special. such as pictures or video. i tried to convince people if someonne can at least post the pictures. so thanks to #1 who is trying to get people in this forum and making more intesting by posting this topic. this will get members more attention.sorry if i said something wrong. and thanks to #1 polaris. Clap

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Maahi Ve Jab Apne Bulayen... Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.