Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DrModel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
@ Payali The off screen bondng jahapanah zilleilahi has with dulhan is SO different from the chemistry with wifey; 
wifey ke saamne toh he is a love sick puppy chipkoo fida...
dulhan is his buddy..like yo yo bro types๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by DrModel - 10 years ago
RainbowSun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

Yeah, the only watchable thing in that movie๐Ÿ˜›

Sasha - not so much for me๐Ÿ˜•

๐Ÿ˜ฒ only watchable thing ๐Ÿ˜†-grr i felt dots on her dress was the only watchable part-

Jab we Met- i liked him when he was in a white shirt standing on the bus door step and singing -๐Ÿ˜‰

then in vivah also ok-

what abt Tu raang sharbhatton ka ,mein meethe ghat ka pani- what a lyrics 
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: DrModel

Are you punishing me for being so gaga over my jahapanah zilleilahi? That is why you like your pritam pyaara?ufff!
Whatever!!!!
I think we can give Adi a dhol and you can do garba around him?
LOL I have the visual in my head!!
See shah and hrithik would actually dance with me

nope๐Ÿ˜› y wud I๐Ÿ˜Š

haha...adi can play nagada also -dhish dhish dhish dhish dhish๐Ÿ˜ณ
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjali_pi

๐Ÿ˜ฒ only watchable thing ๐Ÿ˜†-grr i felt dots on her dress was the only watchable part-

Jab we Met- i liked him when he was in a white shirt standing on the bus door step and singing -๐Ÿ˜‰

then in vivah also ok-

what abt Tu raang sharbhatton ka ,mein meethe ghat ka pani- what a lyrics 

I hate that wig of Akki...it was just ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† show stealer๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›

JWM is toh - omg my fav movie forever - bachpan se hi mujhe shaadi karne ka bada craze hai by god๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

vivah is too syrupy for me, though Amrita hasnt looked prettier than this - she was looking stunning in the movie๐Ÿ˜Š
DrModel thumbnail
I loovveee main rang sharbatoh ka tu meethe gath ka paani
but the movie got bad reviews and did not do well at the BO
Shahid has a lot riding on R...Rajkumar
DrModel thumbnail
I know guys things like my current fav show is not your cup of tea (except Nishu and Payali)
BUT trust me the ability to portray raw conflict and emotions that the leads showed today was so amazing
I think I understand what Payali means by crumbling to the floor because Jahapanah is sad...OMG Payali #samewavelength
Halwa, your pritam pyaara did not ever evoke this feeling of crumbling in me EVER
even when i used to like him
that is why I say if there is a little bit of act in actor
i ve got two heroes doing something for a sister they claim to love
both different situations yes but the actor in one has me crying with him and for him๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ญ and the other one has me cringing at the tv screen flipping channels to sister show
if that is what the so called big banners want to sign then clearly I am missing something๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•
who are these big banners? SI director with best record who was said to sign a certain tv actress is making his movie with Halwa's souten aka Adi's love
Let's see: if its a sidey then no big deal
++++++
) am obsessed w nagada sang dhol now๐Ÿค”

the music of Krrish 3 is so baddd..why HR why...๐Ÿ˜ญ
Edited by DrModel - 10 years ago
Payali09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Just listening to the Ramleela soundtrack on YT as I am sifting through articles on national sovereignty, political theories and nuclear uncertainty #whateverworks #assignmentboredom

There are some really great songs in the soundtrack.  Puts me in the mood of HDDCS and Devdas in terms of epic and intimate at the same time.  

New favourite at the moment is Ang Laga De.  Whenever they use it in the film, i.e., as a dance, as a background or whatever it will be so so good.

Laal Ishq is beautiful.  The composition and Arjit Singh's vocals are just sublime.

I'm currently bopping away to Mor Bani Thangat Kare.  Looked up the translation and reading the meaning just made it even more enjoyable.

Poore Chand and Dhoop are good too but have more of a dark feeling to them especially Dhoop.  Plus Poore Chand makes me think too much of Chand Chupa Badal Main and Bairi Piya.  All the songs have echoes of SLB's previous film soundtracks but Poore Chand is a little too familiar for me at the moment.  It was the same problem with Nagada.  It was only when I got past Dholi Tharo that I started to really enjoy Nagada.

Using Nagada  Sang and Tattad as my energizer songs during the breaks  ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

So the only ones that were okay for me (not that great); Ram Chahe Leela and Ishqyaun Dhishqyuan.  That makes the soundtrack 80% brilliant which is still a pretty high rating.

The reviewer in me just could not help myself in posting the above...๐Ÿ˜†

Side note, how much does Aditya Narayan sound like Udit Narayan???

-

Sheena , I caved and watched last night's sequence bright and early this morning.  I'm such a weirdo but while watching the scene I was totally channeling Dulhan as in 'what is going?', 'I'm hurting and I want you to fix it because I feel like the walls are closing in'.

If Jahapanah brings his A game then Dulhan is not far behind.  The emotional scenes between the two especially when they're both broken and he is trying to fix things is just too good because they are both so present and in the moment.  *shivers*

His 'I miss you'... *melts into muddle*

I'm still staying away from the other scenes...although my commitment to that is a bit wobbly considering this morning's cave in   ๐Ÿ˜•  ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by Payali09 - 10 years ago
Payali09 thumbnail

Also I am getting quite fangirly about DPad.  Haven't had a girl crush on any of the new generation.  I guess she's made it for me now  ๐Ÿ˜†
Payali09 thumbnail
I am totally there for Chingam Chabake when it's released.  I have a good feeling about that song.
'O re chori chichori, chede humain chingam chabake'  

As for who I would want to dance it with...not sure yet.  I want to hear the entire song before I decide but it would definitely have to be someone who can dance.  I ain't dancing around, I want to dance WITH.

And I just found out PC is doing the item number for Ramleela...but I wanted it to be Aish!!!  Why?????  But it's on Ram Chahe Leela which I'm not that big a fan of anyway so I will stop my whining.

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Girl crush on Dpad...join the club๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜† seriously that woman and the expressions in RL songs...amazing๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

I heard tattad tattad first on FM and i was sure it was udit...omg aditya is exactly the same...๐Ÿ˜›

+++++++++++++++++++
I dont seem to be interested in any other movie except for RL right now...

I have too much expectations from the movie now...is it a bad thing though...becoz too much of expectations can let one down๐Ÿค”