Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kewlkidz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: canzasana

yes this takloo uncle is very sharp he use his wife to hide his real face.

his own brother knows him very well and he is watching his drama . i think he knows what happen to the girl friend. I also think that anjali wants astha to be shalok's  wife so he will live his life again but pretend to be disliking her, becz in todays episode she was kind a relief when he said he is mine.
on other side takloo uncle just want to use astha 's family for his business. he is using his son. sometime I think shalok knows the truth and true colour of his father but just playing games with him. in the end he will go against his fathers will and marry astha. may be he wants to protect his mom๐Ÿค”

seeing the devotion he has towards his dad i think shlok dsnt suspect NA but it will be interesting to see what happens the day he comes to know swati is gone from his life due to NA.
remindmeiforgot thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yup hez behind everything...
Neelum.drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

I think you are right. Lets just hope that shlok will be there for astha in future
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
It is possible that NA is behind all this. Because it is clear he is NOT a man to take the word NO well, nor is he the type to take public humiliation laying down!! 

BOTH have happened in Astha's case. He had to hear No to the marriage proposal,and also because of Astha and her friend, Shlok was exposed as a chauvinist!! I think NA wanted Astha as a bahu to influence Avadhoot when he needs land. But that didnt happen. Now Shlok is on the war path with Astha. I don't think NA EVER went to Shlok and told him to do this. He has played mind games for all this time with Anjali and he is doing the same with Shlok to get his job done. He is using his son and his emotions in such a cheap way!!

NA knows that if Anjali dislikes Astha, then that will make her even MORE attractive to Shlok!! So he is instigating all this hoping for exactly the outcome he wants! Which is for Shlok to marry Astha and for NA to be able to carry forward his agenda!! 

POOR Astha has NO idea that she is a pawn in a huge game!! Shlok has NO idea HE is a pawn of his father too, just like his Mother is!! I think Niranjan ONLY cares about winning. He is a psychopath. I don't think he has genuine feelings for anyone!! The person who REALLY loves people is Anjali! But because of NA she is made to look like the villain with no heart, when it is quite the opposite!! 
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 10 years ago
latha72 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

completely agree... it would be interesting if marriage happens and unfolding of mysteries in the agnihotri's house. How astha deals with all the issue.

I think anjali's hates her parents b'cos they didn't support her when she complained of NA's abuse... which has turned her into a abuser. 

sladjana333 thumbnail

I agree with the opinion that NA had planned it, but I think he did not think his son will fall in love with Astha.๐Ÿ˜‰
aafii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
NA is a master mind no doubt...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
but im just concentrating on ASHLOK scene ๐Ÿ˜ณbefore marriage ,after marrige..๐Ÿ˜‰
jhalu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rani-lucki

yeah i also think shlok n niranjan are planning something together but the suspense is what are they planning

he might marry her n spread the news in the papers n then leave her
this will prevent her from moving on n therefore can control some aspect of her life
he might marry her n live with her to humiliate her
he might leave her on the day of the marriage
he might just leave her during the engagement period
he might just spread rumours in the media n not even get married
he may portray them as having an affair or live in
all possiblities are interesting
:-)

But i feel that he wont leave her half the way coz as he had announced his desire to marry astha publicly so he cannot back off frm that as this may effect his reputation too...
hookedonGeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hateme2

Thanks for your nice analysis.

Everyone in Agnihotri Mansion has a history,

even the Chachaji,

which are not yet known to us.

Yes, the card scam was masterminded by NA.

And what a mastermind! The man is dangerous.  He is like a child: I want it and I want it now. 

and Shlok is like a pawn in his hands.  the whole family is 
Edited by hookedonGeet - 10 years ago
kewlkidz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

It is possible that NA is behind all this. Because it is clear he is NOT a man to take the word NO well, nor is he the type to take public humiliation laying down!! 

BOTH have happened in Astha's case. He had to hear No to the marriage proposal,and also because of Astha and her friend, Shlok was exposed as a chauvinist!! I think NA wanted Astha as a bahu to influence Avadhoot when he needs land. But that didnt happen. Now Shlok is on the war path with Astha. I don't think NA EVER went to Shlok and told him to do this. He has played mind games for all this time with Anjali and he is doing the same with Shlok to get his job done. He is using his son and his emotions in such a cheap way!!

NA knows that if Anjali dislikes Astha, then that will make her even MORE attractive to Shlok!! So he is instigating all this hoping for exactly the outcome he wants! Which is for Shlok to marry Astha and for NA to be able to carry forward his agenda!! 

POOR Astha has NO idea that she is a pawn in a huge game!! Shlok has NO idea HE is a pawn of his father too, just like his Mother is!! I think Niranjan ONLY cares about winning. He is a psychopath. I don't think he has genuine feelings for anyone!! The person who REALLY loves people is Anjali! But because of NA she is made to look like the villain with no heart, when it is quite the opposite!! 

You have written it so beautifully :)
NA cares/loves only himself, his pride and ego. He is a Cold calculative manipulater WHO plays with people and relationd to his advantage. I feel bad for anji, children they say are piece of your Heart and to be hated and disrespected by them is the worst kind of punishment :(