Afsar Bitiya

KinYa 2nd Anniversary Prep Thread (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 6

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 6
Page 5 Page 6

FizaluvsKinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

FizaluvsKinshuk

Posted: 15 October 2013 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
@Lisa no its all in one thread like the Kinshuk Birhtday one

@Sandia yep lol

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KinYa 2nd Anniversary Prep Thread (Page 4)" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sandiab

IF-Rockerz

sandiab

Posted: 15 October 2013 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
How about a siggie competition btw our awesome siggie makers and on the day maybe his official page and the ragvir,prishna and nivren fb page can use that as their pp. Or something like that

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kmfan_2

FizaluvsKinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

FizaluvsKinshuk

Posted: 15 October 2013 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandiab

How about a siggie competition btw our awesome siggie makers and on the day maybe his official page and the ragvir,prishna and nivren fb page can use that as their pp. Or something like that
that's A great idea, not sure about the official page but the other one can and you should make another post for it Big smile

sandiab

IF-Rockerz

sandiab

Posted: 15 October 2013 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FizaluvsKinshuk

that's A great idea, not sure about the official page but the other one can and you should make another post for it Big smile
i wasnt to sure about the official page bt just thought to add it in case u liked it. Ok i will do. I wil give them a deadline to post their pic as well maybe til the next weekend 26/27 and than have another post for every1 to vote for the their fav.

sandiab

IF-Rockerz

sandiab

Posted: 15 October 2013 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
And Fizu hw in the world will we manage to do a themed party on IF?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FizaluvsKinshuk

FizaluvsKinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

FizaluvsKinshuk

Posted: 15 October 2013 at 4:39pm | IP Logged

And Fizu hw in the world will we manage to do a themed party on IF?

We will figure it out Big smile

FizaluvsKinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

FizaluvsKinshuk

Posted: 15 October 2013 at 4:40pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by FizaluvsKinshuk

i wasnt to sure about the official page bt just thought to add it in case u liked it. Ok i will do. I wil give them a deadline to post their pic as well maybe til the next weekend 26/27 and than have another post for every1 to vote for the their fav.

Ok and you should discuss with Zoya as well since she's the main admin of the page

kmfan_2

IF-Sizzlerz

kmfan_2

Posted: 16 October 2013 at 1:10am | IP Logged

Here i have some suggestions - 

1. same pics should be  used by all contestants..
it can be given in the contest thread...

2. reasons are...some have more pics and others dont...

3. plus creations from same pics and the effects we can make out of them will be more fair...

Of course only if all agree...or I am open to anything...Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top