Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

-SilverDragon-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SilverDragon-

Posted: 12 October 2013 at 1:23pm | IP Logged

Hello Everyone, I have a very Special Announcement to make, Next month on the 12th will be Kinshuk and Divya's Second Wedding Anniversary and I'm really excited, maybe even more than them Lol, anyway last time we made a thread but it was kind of a small thread, I think this time we should make a big Celebration thread for Kinshuk and Divya, and we as a forum should work on it. I'll make take the first post and then down below in the 2nd post we will have all the Categories stuff we as a forum decide should be in the thread like When they Met, Fan Creations, Wishes and so on, also we should make the actual thread 1-2 days before the day so we can try and make it go Global as well, whoever volunteers to help will have a job to do Smile

So start suggesting what should be in the thread and I will add it in to the 2nd Post and Forum Members can sign up for which one they would like to do, when I say that I mean like they will take that category, also I think we should Colour Coordinate it, what colours do you suggest should be in the thread as in the Font and all that? I think Blue and Purple looks nice Smile

I will Edit this Post and add in who you have to send the messages to later Embarrassed

Edited by FizaluvsKinshuk - 13 November 2013 at 1:05am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

anjumluvkinnyParm.-Swetha-Ragvir_Prishnataahir004trinilisamoniluvskinshukkmfan_2

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KinYa 2nd Anniversary Prep Thread" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-SilverDragon-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SilverDragon-

Posted: 12 October 2013 at 1:23pm | IP Logged

Category Suggestion & Sign Up Sheet Post Smile:

We can start with the Sign Uping when we have decided the Categories Embarrassed

Categories Suggestions:

How they met and their love story - Me
    Fan Creations
    Messages from FB
    Messages from IF - Sandia
    KinYa Segments
    Mini KinYa Album - Me
  • Poems Dedicated to KinYa

Edited by FizaluvsKinshuk - 19 October 2013 at 2:59pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-Ragvir_Prishnataahir004trinilisasandiabkmfan_2moniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 12 October 2013 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Hey Fizu Very Nice that U thought about celebrating KinYa's Aniversary in more Big way . Loved Ur ideas . I really wanna do something for my KinYa as They are my Most Fav Real Life Couple Embarrassed But Unfortunately I am having so less time that will not be able to do much for this Thread . But Yeah!! Surely gonna give ideas to u and all members(If Any) and defo gonna Visit this Thread and will pass my Message for KinYa too Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-Ragvir_Prishnatrinilisa-SilverDragon-kmfan_2

-SilverDragon-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SilverDragon-

Posted: 12 October 2013 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by moniluvskinshuk

Hey Fizu Very Nice that U thought about celebrating KinYa's Aniversary in more Big way . Loved Ur ideas . I really wanna do something for my KinYa as They are my Most Fav Real Life Couple Embarrassed But Unfortunately I am having so less time that will not be able to do much for this Thread . But Yeah!! Surely gonna give ideas to u and all members(If Any) and defo gonna Visit this Thread and will pass my Message for KinYa too Smile

Yeh you can sugges categories and that and give your message Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-Ragvir_Prishnatrinilisakmfan_2

trinilisa

IF-Rockerz

trinilisa

Posted: 12 October 2013 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
Great planning ahead Fiza as we have exactly 1 month and seeing you want it bigger and better a lot of work will have to go into it,, plus wanting to post days before.

Your idea of their love story is great and so are your other ideas.

Don't have any others right now, but will surely keep you in mind.

I don't think I can volunteer for anything except make KinYa creations and forward along with my greeting for them,, Still unable to make VMs,, But can assist if its in my capabilities,,OK

What about segments on them added in, maybe shortened versions etc..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-Ragvir_Prishnasandiab-SilverDragon-kmfan_2

sandiab

IF-Rockerz

sandiab

Posted: 13 October 2013 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Great idea Fizu i wil be back with ideas when i think of something bt wil definitely help and be part of this for kinya.

-Swetha-Ragvir_Prishna-SilverDragon-kmfan_2

Ragvir_Prishna

Goldie

Ragvir_Prishna

Posted: 13 October 2013 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Great idea fiza, how about a post for kinya pics? 

-Swetha-sandiab-SilverDragon-kmfan_2

taahir004

IF-Rockerz

taahir004

Posted: 13 October 2013 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Hey Fizu !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Awesome idea and great ideas and planning for the beautiful couple

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sandiab-SilverDragon-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top