Madhubala Written Update- 12th Oct- I LOVE YOU MADHU

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago

PART 1

Bittu ji calls Radha and informs her about Madhu's shoot and how the scene was ok at the first take only. Radha is happy and she talks to Madhu and says that now I am proud of being a mother in law of two stars. Madhu assures her that I will always take care of RK's and the huse Happiness and that they will never have to put there heads down coz of her. RAdha says that you dont need to tell all this, as she already knows. Radha  leaves, Dips and Pabho are standing there and they fumes. Dips says that what all is happening, as Madhu is becoming successful. Pabho doesnt answers and leaves. Kukku and Sikky drinking. Sikky says that Madhu has cleared all the scenes in one take and the bank manager was also happy and he approved the whole loan.

Madhu standing outside the studio. Roma comes and hands her the call sheet and Madhu ask what is this. Roma explains that its tomorrows shoot/scene details. Madhu is still quite and Roma notices that she is looking at Sunset. Roma says that always look at the sunrise. As you are the sunrise of today. Madhu says that I want to look at the sunset only as I am doing this film for RK only and once his life will be set, I will return to my house, my family. She says thats the only place that makes me happy. Roma says that you have gone mad. RK comes and says that you understood her very earlier. Roma teases them and says "EK adiyal goda, aur ek khiski hui godhi"😆 Roma leaves. RK ask why is she so sad, Madhu ask him are you sure that I can do all this. RK says that I know you can and you will do much better then what I can think. Madhu says that I am very scared. RK hugs Madhu and ask her that now you are scare. Madhu smiles and says that whenever you are with me, I never feel scared. RK tells Madhu that he will stay with her like this always. He tells Madhu that there is a rat behind you. Madhu panics and qickly hugs RK very tightly😆 RK smiles and says that there was no rat but now there is a  Chuhiya in my arms😆

Dips enters Pabho's room with medicine. Pabho ask what is it. Dips says its your you to eat, as she thought she must be having a huge headache after seeing all her plans failing. Pabho ask you respect me alot. Dips says yes. Pabho tells her to eat the medicine. Dips hesitates but eats. As soon as she takes the water , Pabho drinks it and says that I said to eat the medicine only. Pabho says that your mouth is now Kadwa, so never talk to me like this. Dips ask Pabho about the 5 jars. Pabho explains her saying that Madhu has to go through these 5 test. one test fire, water,air(sorry dont know the other 2) Pabho says that Madhu will not leave RK and RK will not leave Madhu. So now we have to make Madhu understand that she is not lucky for RK. She says that if Madhu fails in all these test then she will also think the same and leave the house.

RK calls out Pabho, Radha comes but RK doesnt talk. Pabho comes and RK gets happy and says that he is very happy today as its related to a person with great personality, pretty face and its non other then Madhubala Rishabh kundra

PART 2

RK says she is the super duper heroine of future! RK raves that Madhu gave back to back 5 scenes in one take! He says its all coz of ur blessing.. so bless Madhu n Pabho says may God bless u always!

RK asks Pabho to relieve Madhu from kitchen duty for today .. Madhu resists.. !! RK says as u wish..!

Amar tells Kuku not to worry ..! Know about the developments but this is not his victory nor our loss...! Kuku says RK is binding different elements towards his success .. n so RK will be superstar.. n superproducer too ..! Amar says wont happen .. Kuku says will ..! Electrician blows a fuse at Amars place n Amar gets idea related to fire! Angry

PART 3

Kukku ji ask amar about his next plan. Amar laughs and says that soon Rk will have the biggest shock in his life😲 Kukku ji says that we will see that you will give RK a shock or will you get a shock👏

Madhu enters the room and its Dark. She gets scared as she sees some shadows too. RK comes covers her mouth by his hand as she was screaming😆😉 He covers her eyes with a cloath and takes her to the next room. She stands near the door. RK opens her eyes. RK then shows Madhu the fireworks on the sky. Madhu smiles. RK also Happy. Fireworks writes "I Love you Madhu" . Rishbala smiles

Precap: Madhu tells RK that she is very sleepy and she has a shoot tomorrow. She is about to leave then RK screams saying "Chuha"😆 Madhu gets scared and gets on the chair. RK says there is no rat. Madhu gets mad and says next time you do such thing I will get a bunch of rats for you. Pabho at the door and says that this time RK saved you but next time no one will save you.

Edited by -Dimple- - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Thanks for the WU, Dimple. :)
Thanks for the written update! I had a lot to catch up on! 
@-Dimple-: TFS the WU of the epi!!!!😊