Users

Frequent Posters

braich_gal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: manognasai

In the starting of epi,I thought he wil turn out to be gay.😆
But I never expected him to be so disgusting!😡🤢

me too...it would have been interesting though had he turn out to be gay...wish cvs had gone with that line instead...
Edited by braich_gal - 10 years ago
teddy25 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Haseena Bi will sing now:
Mere do anmol ratan/ Ek Imraan aur duja Farhaan...👏 What parvarish she's given to his sons man!

braich_gal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: teddy25

Haseena Bi will sing now:

Mere do anmol ratan/ Ek Imraan aur duja Farhaan...👏 What parvarish she's given to his sons man!

😆
1gunjan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: braich_gal

one thing i can say is that...good they put in all the disgusting scenes of Farhaan in today's ME...that way...we won't be pulling our hair day by day...going through those same scenes for a few days on weekdays...so now hopefully they will get a move on with the story

Yaa Ranju at least they gave intro of Farhan character at last and dilshad also saw him and he is really very cheap guy...🤢...when I 1st saw him n he met nikhat that time also it made me think that there is something fishy about farhan..and I was thinking why does he want 2 marry a girl who he knows still loves his brother ...I think there is still more 2 be revealed about him and I read somewhere that MAY BE FARHAN Is already married and may be nikhat is his 2nd wife...I feel Imran phir bhi farhan se zyaada better hai at least he loves najma ..but I donot like this fact that he is hiding tanveer truth from najma..I think he should tell her everything as najma knows what type of woman tanveer is and she uses people so I think may be najma will be hurt in start but she will support Imran eventually..if he loves Najma he will tell her about tanu...as Kabhi na Kabhi this truth will come out and more late this truth  comes out more difficult it will become 4 Imran 2 explain everything 2 Najma and save his marriage...as If Tanveer's being pregnant shatters asad n zoya's lives in any way then Najma will Never forgive Imran and she may leave him also forever...but truthfully saying Both Brothers bad habits mein some way Haseena bee par hi gaye hain .Farhan is worse Imran is little better then his brother...

as 4 Nikhat she was desperate n so shattered that she just wanted 2 get married  n settle in life so she married the 2nd guy who came into her life after Imran ..without even thinking whether he was right 4 her or not...Nikhat is really Naive girl...bahut setthi hai...even her family also didnt bother 2 find anything about farhan they just wanted her married ..they will get a shock of their life when farhan real face will come out and they will realize may be they have spoiled their daughters life...

love Gunjan

Edited by 1gunjan7 - 10 years ago