Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

E24 - Madhubala me Jashn

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
U me aur TV showed the 400 epi celebration of Madhubala..
VD-DD and entire cast and crew were present for the cake cutting..

Reporter said .. that there is celebration on the set.. coz show has completed 400 epis

BG - Remix of Rockstar 

Reporter said that as grand as the show started.. no matter how many twist came.. show has been successful ..it has crores of fans .. all over the world..! 

Showed old scene of RK supporting Madhu during the wedding .!

Reporter said we wish the show all the best . .may it keep succeeding..! 

Edited by Armu4eva - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amandadsouza95 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Armu4eva: TFS the WU of the segment!!!!😊
faria86 thumbnail
Tfs & congrats !!! to the whole team ðŸ˜ƒ
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Armu4eva

U me aur TV showed the 400 epi celebration of Madhubala..

VD-DD and entire cast and crew were present for the cake cutting..

Reporter said .. that there is celebration on the set.. coz show has completed 400 epis

BG - Remix of Rockstar 

Reporter said that as grand as the show started.. no matter how many twist came.. show has been successful ..it has crores of fans .. all over the world..! 

Showed old scene of RK supporting Madhu during the wedding .!

Reporter said we wish the show all the best . .may it keep succeeding..! 

Thank you Tanu, WU and for making it in English.

We've all grown attached to the characters and the show and definitely want it to continue, however I realise as do many this role in Singham if it's given to Drashti it's good time for her to break into Bollywood and most definitely a huge production also were she to refuse for Madhubala it would the wrong choice. Serial roles I don't think she will suffer to get after the film. Also I'm sure Vivian a critic award winner for the biggest TV awards show like the iTA will not suffer to get another role, sadly I was thinking they kept the heroine track for last anyway it wasn't meant to go on for thousands and thousands of episodes this show. We've had many twists and lots of drama and romance lets just be grateful for that and look forward to fresh pairings for both and enjoy whats left of the show.