Page 1
Page   of 71
Page 2 Page 71

Miss_uliuli

IF-Sizzlerz

Miss_uliuli

Posted: 11 October 2013 at 10:44pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 60 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshineswirlNiama19petunia31srik1shankrishtyDVDfannroop2mimibmnarmathabiju21cutie13flowing_riverVIBS_DDnina.taareysufidoxNavimalikrevti21beauty14saakhi01Juicee_Sushiebriasani9226Hina69meiejrishbalaAsya_MaaneetlwrimaforeverAkkhynuts_22karamjeetniya55Aisha1996sanghita00004ever4lovearunsunita_gmMarie_789Desire6asyaarshiloverluv_rk--Puja--JforChimpanzeeannabhananya2000jeenia123-Ronnie-Missvishtoofaniwar_is_peacepriyanka1998cool_srishumaila08Linsie-upama-ChitrarockingMisHumptyDumptypunam2712maria090Sh_AbhiyaRohiDDan4everVinuRoxtabby999rima4everrekha.366

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SS: Fighting For You | Epilogue updated on pg 66" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

VinuRox

IF-Stunnerz

VinuRox

Posted: 11 October 2013 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
First of all congratz on your new story Party you are an all rounder Titli di !! Handling 4 stories at once WinkClap  This a quite different story. Haven't read one like this before. It's mixed with emotions, suspense, & quite interesting Wink Looking forward to see how you unfold the story Embarrassed

PS- Yay!! I'm first to comment Party

Edited by VinuRox - 11 October 2013 at 11:21pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nsweetyarunsunita_gmSh_AbhiyaMiss_uliulimaria090

beauty14

Goldie

beauty14

Posted: 11 October 2013 at 11:21pm | IP Logged

OMG! Titli, I had to keep on telling myself that this was a true story and it wasn't fictional...Shocked

Seriously, there were just some parts which I couldn't read at all, because I couldn't handle that image of the excruciating pain and humiliation an woman would feel from going through this everyday of her life...Cry
All I can say is that women are the most strongest and powerful human beings in this world, and all damn power to women!Hug
And the most sad part is that this horrific kind of things happen to women all over the world, and not just women but children and men too...It's horrifying that people can stoop so low and be so inhumane to commit such terrifying and cruel acts with another human beings...Ouch
Please do continue this story, really am intrigued to know what happens next!
People should know that horrible things like these happen and I love you for having the guts to post such an concept!Heart
Seriously, titli, your an beautiful writer, and the way every emotion and everything was described was so realistic, that you could feel every emotion and truth behind every word...Thumbs Up
Just simply amazing!Clap
Thanks for the pm and plz do continue soon!Smile

Edited by beauty14 - 11 October 2013 at 11:39pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshineswirlkaramjeetSh_AbhiyaMiss_uliulimaria090

RohiDDan4ever

IF-Stunnerz

RohiDDan4ever

Posted: 11 October 2013 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Awosum start..Loved it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Miss_uliuli

Akkhy

Goldie

Akkhy

Posted: 11 October 2013 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Unres
i can undrstnd tum kitni gussa hogi on me!!
i knw!!
i'm the solo reason for that! 
sorry!!
sorry!!
sorry!!

awww!! it touched my heart bella!!
i truly became sad aftr reading this!! u wrote it soo well bella!!
evn my sis read this!!
and as u knw??
same feeling as mine!! she was on the verge of breaking down!!
ur a great writer bella!! i knw this is not ur own story but u just expressed it in word soo well that we readers can undrstand the pain of aaheli
The difference you make is nothing short of legendary.
i wonder how cud i write this as i have no words aftr reading this dear!!
i don't even think i can in this whole life!!
coz we !! anyone of us can't express our feeling aftr reading this in words!!
nw will read the part 2!!
see u dear!!

Edited by Akkhy - 18 October 2013 at 12:16am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

meiejrishbalaMiss_uliuli

Rkmadhuawsome

Rkmadhuawsome

Posted: 11 October 2013 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
It's so amazing 

Miss_uliuli

Miss_uliuli

IF-Sizzlerz

Miss_uliuli

Posted: 11 October 2013 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by VinuRox

First of all congratz on your new story Party you are an all rounder Titli di !! Handling 4 stories at once WinkClap  This a quite different story. Haven't read one like this before. It's mixed with emotions, suspense, & quite interesting Wink Looking forward to see how you unfold the story Embarrassed

PS- Yay!! I'm first to comment Party

U liked it? Thank God.
Yah I've never write such kind of story..Hope everyone will like it. It's actually a real story told by my Sister-in-law. she works in an NGO n met the heroine of my story there. Later she narrated it to me.. I have changed the character names n imagined some plots.
Congo for being 1st here..LOL

VinuRox

rekha.366

IF-Stunnerz

rekha.366

Posted: 11 October 2013 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
amazing titiliClapClapClapClapClapClap so realastic , iam impress loved it continue dear

Miss_uliuli

Post Reply New Post

Go to top