bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Pavitra Rishta Written Update 11th October 2013

Video Update Link:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3770523

Written Update

Deshmukh House in the bedroom

Manav and Purvi are in the bedroom. Manav is asking Purvi to forward to her the presentation file and he will add them. Purvi sees a picture of Arjun and Pari on her desktop screen and she is recalling the times she spent with them. Manav asks Purvi if she will forward it. Purvi nods her head that she will. Archana comes in the room and asks Manav how much more will they work? You have done enough. Manav says Archana, tomorrow's presentation is very important. Archana tells Manav that everyone has eaten and you are the only ones who haven't. Archana tells Purvi that she gave milk to Pari and she is asleep. Archana tells Manav to quickly get fresh and eat. Manav says ok and he leaves. Archana asks Purvi what happened and if she is feeling alright. Purvi tries to smile and says yes aai I'm ok. Archana says I know you're lying, tell me what happened, something between you and Arjun? Purvi starts crying and Archana asks her why she is crying. Purvi says aai Arjun is still mad at me and he has gone to Canada for some project and he wanted to bring me along but I refused. Archana asks why. Purvi says if I went who would help baba? Tell me, did I do something wrong? Archana says look Purvi after marriage a girl's relations change, her husband takes the place of her dad so that's why you should think about Arjun first before Manav. I don't want there to be a problem in your married life due to Manav, he will need to understand and you will have to understand Arjun's feelings. Why don't you go to Canada and be with him, try to understand him. Go and win him. I want you guys to come home happily before Sachin's wedding. Archana says I don't want a repeat of the mistake I made 20 years ago, it is important to understand to each other. Go to Canada and don't worry about Pari, I will take care of her, just win back Arjun. Archana tells Purvi to eat.

A segment of Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se

Pavitra Rishta

Deshmukh House

Purvi is coming in the home with Pari. Teju sees her and is happy to see them. Purvi says to Teju that she came to drop Pari off here. Teju picks up Pari and Purvi shows Teju some red oil to put on Pari, as it will help Pari's muscles and bones get strong. Purvi says I have to make the right choice as Pari's aai. Teju takes Pari away and Archana comes and says Purvi? Purvi says I came to drop Pari off. Archana tells Purvi that she has her meeting to go to, you should go there. Purvi says aai I'm not going to that meeting. Archana says why, what happened, is everything ok? Purvi says aai I am going to Canada in 2 days to Arjun, that's why I came to drop off Pari, now I will bring back Arjun. We will come to Sachu dada's wedding together. Archana says ok so you listened to me. Purvi says aai I already lost Arjun once but your's, baba's and God's efforts brought us back together. But I don't want to lose Arjun again, I want to make our marriage successful at any cost. Aai I don't have the courage to refuse to go to the meeting with baba. Archana tells  her not to worry about that, I will tell him and make him understand. You just go and meet Arjun, and I will be ok with whatever decision you take. Purvi says thank you aai, thank you so much. You have made me happier. Purvi is getting ready to leave and Archana says bye to her. Purvi leaves from there.

At the airport

Purvi is at the airpot. She is thinking to herself, I am coming Arjun, to clear out the problems. I have realized I can't live without you. Onir comes to the airport. Both Onir and Purvi see each other and are happy to see each other. Onir says Purvi, you? Where are you going? Purvi says I am going to Canada for some work. Purvi asks him what he is doing here. Onir says I am also going to Canada. Purvi is shocked and Onir says it's good that you came or else this journey would be boring. Purvi says I know. Onir says where is Arjun, he must be coming too? Purvi looks a little uncomfortable and she says to Onir, one second. Purvi goes to give the ticket to the agent.

Deshmukh House

Manav and Archana are at their home. Manav says to Archana, do you mean to say that she has already left? Archana says yes Manav, Purvi has fulfilled the duty of a daughter well and now she has to fulfill the duty of being Arjun's wife. Manav Purvi has some duties to fulfill to her husband. She was working with you, but she has to be with Arjun too. Manav says but Archana why didn't she? Archana says because she didn't want to see you in pain. You are her baba and she wanted to help you but I think Arjun got hurt because of that. I don't know if Arjun is right or wrong Manav but I know Purvi loves him and in love we can't see right or wrong. Manav, Purvi has her family and she has to be with them, and we need to understand that when a girl gets married her duties change. Manav try to understand, Manav, you always say that before work comes relations, right? Manav says yes Archana and I mean what I say. Archana, our daughter made the right decision, and as parents it becomes our duty to support our daughter in her right decisions. Archana smiles. Manav says Archana, if there's any problem with Arjun and Purvi's married life due to business issues, then I would never be able to forgive myself. Purvi did absolutely right. Ok I will head out now I am getting late. Manav tells Archana to take care and he leaves with his office work.

A segment of Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se

Pavitra Rishta

At the airport

Onir and Puvi are sitting down waiting at their gate for the flight to Canada. Onir says Purvi, great decision. Onir says you did right, you go and see Arjun. He's a sensible guy and he will understand you. Purvi tells Onir that she is going to Arjun but the relationship between Manav baba and DK sir. Onir says what happened between Manav baba and DK uncle is very painful, but with your efforts, not only will your relationship with Arjun be saved but also their friendship. Arjun should just support you in this matter because married life problems can cause problems for a lot of people because it not only affects the couple but also their families. If they have a good understanding then this problem never arises,  but I should not tell you this because you and Arjun have such a beautiful relationship, you love Arjun. Purvis sys Onir you might be right you know how much we fight, even on small things? Then it turns big, Onir says Purvi, a married life lasts forever, and think, they have 2 different personalities, different ways of thinking, they come together. So of course there will be fights but it doesn't mean they don't love each other. No they definitely love one another. But putting the fights aside they realize their love for each other, and that's what you're thinking about, right? Purvi smiles. Onir says see? Purvi says thank you Onir, you know how lucky I feel that I have you as a friend. Purvi smiles and says thanks so much. Onir says you're welcome. They both smile at each other.

Deshmukh House

Manav, Archana, Damodar, Savita, and Teju are in the dining room. There is a knock at the door. Teju answers the door. It is the characters from the other show in the Maha Sangam Episode. Archana sees them and says Raghu, you are here? Raghu and his wife Shivani enter and Archana greets them. Archana asks them how come they are here so late at night and asks if everything's ok. Rchana says and I found out that you got married. Raghu says she is my wife, Shivani. Everyone smiles. Archana says she is beautiful and pretty, may God keep you a happy couple. I am so crazy, I left you standing at the door. Go and sit down, Manav, talk to them, I will bring tea. Manav asks them to come in. Archana brings over some tea for them. Archana says Raghu, you know you came at a very good time, tomorrow is Sachin's wedding. Raghu says that's a very happy news but we have not come to stay here. We are having a problem. Archana says problem, what kind of problem? Raghu tells them that Shivani's dada ji has passed away and after the death her brother and sister in law threw her out of the house by making a will. So that is why we had to come to Mumbai. Manav says oh that's the problem, don't worry, my son Sachin is a lawyer, he can help you in this case. Sachin says baba I think this is a fraud case, if we find the orginal film they can win this case. But before that we will have to find Buaji. Archana tells them not to worry and you can stay as long as you want. We are with you. Raghu says we will have to go back, our money got stolen and that's why we wanted your help.

Canada

Arjun's house

Purvi comes to Arjun's home. She is waiting outside the door and she thinks to herself that Arjun will be so happy to see me and he will forget all of his anger after seeing me. Purvi knocks on the door. A servant answers the door and says yes maam. Purvi asks the servant if Mr. Arjun Kirloskar is here, I am Mrs. Purvi Kirloskar, I have come to see him. The servant says but maam Arjun sir is gone to the hospital with Ovi maam. Purvi asks, he went to the hospital, can you give me the address? The servant tells her the medical hospital. Purvi says thank you. Purvi leaves.

Deshmukh House

Archana is getting some food and water out and tells Shivani that she is not eating her food and asks if she didn't like the food. Shivani is crying. Archana sees this and asks her what happened, and says why are you crying? Shivani tells her after seeing the love they have for them, she remembers her Daaju and says he loved us a lot and he used to take good care of us. Archana ssys and Raghu? He is also with you and takes care of you, he wants to fulfill your wish. Archana tells her that a husband wife relation is sacred and it connects not only the 2 people but 2 hearts but you won't understand this yet. After some time you will understand. Shivani smiles and says Archana ji according to what you said, you and Manav ji must've had a love marriage. Archana says we had an arranged marriage but loved each other after marriage. Manav comes and says Archana, Raghu says he wants to leave tonight, now you talk to him. Arcchana says ok Manav, I will talk to him. Archana and Shivani smile at each other and Archana leaves. Manav asks Shivani if she's eaten anything and he asks her to please eat.

Canada

At the hospital

Purvi comes to the hospital. Purvi thinks to herself, where are Arjun and Ovi? I don't even know why they came to the hospital, did something happen to one of them? What do I do I will ask at the reception. At another part of the hospital, Arjun and Ovi are sitting down. Shikha(Ovi's friend) comes there with Ovi's baby. Arjun asks Shikha if she's ok. Shikha says yeah she's completely fine, you can take her home now. Ovi says thank you Shikha. Purvi sees both Arjun and Ovi. Arjun is holding the baby. Ovi says thank you to Arjun. Arjun hands the baby over to Ovi and says Ovi it's my responsibility and I can't run away from it. Should we go? Arjun and Ovi leave. Purvi almost says Arjun's name and she tries to follow them. Purvi notices Arjun and Ovi leaving together and thinks to herself, Ovi and Arjun are together, and whose baby was that? What is going on? I will need to talk to Arjun. Purvi is looking worried.

In the car(Canada)

Arjun and Ovi are in a car. Arjun gets a phone call from Purvi. Arjun pciks it up and says Hello, yes Purvi. Purvi says Arjun, I need to talk to you about something important. Arjun says I am actually in a meeting, should I call you back? Purvi looks confused and Arjun says sorry. Purvi thinks to herself, why did Arjun lie to me? Arjun hangs up. Ovi says Arjun, do you think we should tell Purvi this? Arjun says of course we should tell her, I don't know how she will react. The truth should have come to her at the right time but now. I don't know what to do. Ovi says Arjun, I don't think you should tell her. You should go back to India, let your life continue the way it was. I will take care of the baby alone. Arjun says is this kidn of a joke that I can just go back to India and everything will be normal, how long will you hide this from everyone? And Purvi is my wife, she needs to know this Ovi. And she should have known about this at the right time but you did not tell us. I don't know how I will tell her this but I will have to tell her. Arjun looks really stressed.

Deshmukh House

The whole family and Raghu, Shivani are in the dining room. Manav gives Raghu some money and his card, and tells him if there is any problem just call me. I will be ready to help. Raghu says thank you uncle, I will return your money as soon as I can. Archana says no Raghu, there is no need to return the money. Raghu says I will never forget the favor you guys did for me if there's anything I can do for you I will do it, I would be happy to. Archana says yes you can do something, tomorrow is our son Sachin's wedding and I want you both to come. You will come right/ Raghu tells them they will have to go but I will say congratulations. Shivani says congratulations Sachin, wish you a happy married life. Teju gives some sweets to them. Shivani says there is no need for that but Teju insists. Shivani says Archana ji we are so happy to be with you, I had never seen yoru family. You guys have so much love and understanding for each other, even being so rich you live in a chawl, your nature is very down to earth. We learned something from this, that we don't need money as much as relationships. I wish you guys always stay happy like that. We will leave now. Raghu and Shivani get up. Archana tells them to take care of themselves and as Manav said, if you ever need us just call us. Raghu says we will leave. Raghu and Shivani leave. Manav gets a call right then. It is from a police inspector. Manav says yes Inspector Rane. The police inspector says your son Soham has escaped jail. Manav is shocked and says what? Manav listens to what the police is saying and then he hangs up. Archana has her hand on Manav and asks him what happened. Manav says it was Inspector Rane, Soham has escaped jail. Everyone is shocked at hearing the news.

Outside

Soham is outside at a stall. Police inspectors are coming to that area. Soham is trying to avoid them and hide away from them. Eventually the police leave from there.

At the hospital

Purvi is at the hospital in Canada. She asks a receptionist about the lady who just left with a baby, and asks who it was. A doctor comes and asks Purvi if she's talking about Ms. Deshmukh. Purvi says yes and the doctor says she was here since last night and she had an emergency last night with her baby, she came for a checkup. Purvi says the baby was Ovi's? The doctor says yes in fact she was delivered prematurely so she was kept in the incubator for 2 months and Ms. Deshmukh took her 2 days ago and there was the problem. Purvi says may I know the baby's parents, like Ovi is the mother but what about the baby's father? The doctor says I cannot do this because it's against the policy. Purvi says I am Ovi's sister. The doctor says whoever you are I can't tell you, it's against the policy, I'm really sorry. The doctor leaves. Purvi looks sad and goes to sit down. Onir comes there and he sees Purvi and goes over to her. Onir says Purvi, you're here, you were going to see Arjun, what are you doing here? What happened, you look worried. Purvi says I just saw Ovi here with her baby. Purvi is crying and she is explaining everything that happened to Onir. Onir says Purvi what are you saying, how can this be? Purvi says Onir I can't believe this is true but Arjun lied to me, Ovi did not tell me that she has a baby and they are in Canada, I don't want this to be true but I want to know the truth. I want the answers to my questions, I don't know what to do. Onir please help me, I don't understand what to do. Onir says Purvi how can I help you, what can I do? Purvi says Onir I tried to know from the doctor but she didn't give me any information. You are connected to this hospital, please check. Onir asks how can he find this information like that. Purvi says I understand but please help me, it's a matter of my life. I don't know what to do. Onir tells Purvi to relax and not to worry, he says he will find out. Onir goes to the receptionist and says Hi how are you? Onir asks her to hand him the file of records. The receptionist gives it to Onir and Onir says thank you. Onir reads through it and reads Patient Name: Pia Kirloskar. Mother's Name: Ovi Deshmukh and Father's Name: Arjun Kirloskar. Onir is looking confused. Purvi sees Onir and runs over to him. She takes the file from his hands and reads it. Purvi is shocked at reading this. Onir takes the filebook from Purvi and puts it back on the desk.

Gauri's house

Archana and Gauri are in Gauri's bedroom. Archana tells Gauri to rest, and says not to worry as that boy can't do anything. You have trust in me? So go to sleep, tomorrow is your wedding and you will be very busy. You will get tired, lie down. Archana tells Gauri to sleep. Gauri lies down and sleeps. Archana gets a phone call. It is from Purvi and Archana picks it up. Archana says to Purvi is everything ok? I knew you would win back Arjun. Purvi is crying and Archana tells Purvi that you both come back to India as Sachin's wedding is tomorrow and you both are there? Purvi is crying and Archana notices she is not talking. Gauri is getting back up from the bed and is walking out. Archana asks Purvi what happened and if something happened between her and Arjun again. Gauri is leaving from the room, going to the kitchen and Soham is waiting right outside. Soham sees her but Gauri doesn't see him and she is in the kitchen. Soham goes to close the doors of the kitchen. Soham goes to Gauri and grabs her from behind and puts his hand on her mouth really hard. Archana is in the bedroom asking Purvi what happened and asking Purvi t otell her what happened between her and Arjun. Purvi is crying, unable to talk. Soham is grabbing Gauri really hard and he knocks a plate over on the floor. Archana hears this from the bedroom and is shocked. Archana says I will be back with you in 2 minutes Purvi, ok. Archana hangs up and sees that Gauri isn't on the bed. Archana says Gauri! Archana runs out from the bedroom and sees 2 police inspectors lying on the ground.

A segment from Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se (quick summary)

Raghu and Shivani are back. Raghu is telling Shivani to eat he Vada Pav. Shivani is explaining to them ho Manav ji and Archana ji both helped them out and it's so strange how people who weren't our family helped us out and treated us like their own but my own brother. Raghu tells her not to worry about these things, everything will be ok and eat your Vada Pav. Raghu tells Shivani that he will call Doctor uncle for help. The Vada Pav is too spicy for Shivani and Raghu gives her some water. Shivani thanks him. The doctor is not picking up the phone and both Raghu and Shivani wonder why and they will try to find out.

Pavitra Rishta

At a temple

Soham drags Gauri to a temple. Gauri asks Soham what is this, and tells him he can't force her. Soham grabs her and tells her what else do I do? I have said many times I love you. Gauri says I don't love you, I will die but I won't marry you, understood?! Soham says how will you not marry me? Soham tells the pandit to recite the mantras. Gauri yells for Soham to let her go. Soham is grabbing Gauri and both are going in circles. Archana and the rest of the family come running there and Archana shouts, Soham! Sachin shouts to Soham to let Gauri go. Soham gets out his gun and points it at Sachin. Archana says Soham let Gauri go. Soham points the gun at Archana. Archana tells Soham that Gauri doesn't want to marry you, how can you marry her against her will? Soham shouts at Archana and tells her even if God comes he won't leave Gauri. Gauri's mom tells Archana to do something as it's a matter of her daughter's life and she had promised nothing would happen to Gauri. Archana shouts for Soham to let Gauri go but Manav stops Archana and says it will not have any impact on him, he can do anything and I have informed the police. Soham shouts that it is his Gauri and no oen can do anything. Archana says Soham she does not love you! And neither will she ever! Soham says Ey, Deshmukh! Don't teach me about this love with me, I love her and that's enough. I will marry Gauri Soham has his gun pointed at them and he's grabbing Gauri. Archana is telling Manav to do something.

Arjun's house

Arjun and Ovi are at Arjun's house. Arjun gets a phone call from Onir. Arjun picks it up and says yes Onir. Onir says Arjun, did you know Purvi has come to Canada? Arjun stands up and says Purvi is here? Onir says yes and she thought a lot about coming here. She came here because she wanted to see you and cool down your anger, win you back and take you to India. She didn't tell you because she wanted to surprise you but you surprised her instead. Arjun says I don't understand, what do you want to say? Onir says Arjun, Purvi knows the truth about your and Ovi's baby. She is totally broken in a mental trauma, it would be best if you come here, talk to her and sort out the differences. Arjun is looking worried and he hangs up.

At the hospital

Onir is in the hospital. A nurse comes and tells Onir that Purvi is not in the ward. Onir says what? I told you to keep her in there. Onir is walking out to find Purvi. Purvi is walking in the hospital recalling the moment when she saw Arjun, Ovi with their baby Pia and reading that Ovi and Arjun are the parents of Pia. Purvi is feeling intense pain in her abdomen, she is unable to balance and she falls down to the ground. Onir comes there and he sees Purvi has fallen down. Onir tells the nurse to quickly make arrangements for an operation as Purvi's pregnant. The nurse leaves. Onir says Purvi, Purvi! Purvi is lying on the ground and she does not say anything.

At the temple

Sachin is telling Soham to let Gauri go! Sachin yells, you are not doing right! Sachin runs over to Soham and Gauri falls out of Soham's grasp. Gauri is with Sachin now. Soham is fuming mad and he aims the gun at Sachin and shoots a bullet. Everyone is shocked and horrified. Instead of Sachin getting shot, Gauri gets shot and she is unconscious. Soham brings Gauri to him and tells her to get up. Soham is crying and hoping Gauri does not die. Archana tries to come to Gauri but Soham violently points his gun at Archana and threatens them not to come near Gauri. Soham is getting ready to leave with an unconscious Gauri on him. Archana and Manav are trying to stop Soham from going but Soham keeps pointing the gun at them and threatening them. Soham and Gauri are getting ready to go but 3 police inspectors come and block the way. One of the police inspectors say, all of the ways are closed Lala. You cannot escape. Soham shoots a bullet at the police on the left. The police drops down to the ground. 2 of the police are still standing up. Soham points his gun at them and Archana tells Soham to let Gauri go. She tells Manav to say something. Manav shouts, Soham! Soham yells at Manav and points the gun at him. The police inspector in the middle points his gun at Soham. Soham starts running the other way with Gauri. Everyone is chasing after him. Soham has Gauri with him and they both drop in the pond. The family sees this. Archana is yelling at Soham that he could never become a good son ever and he will never live happy in his life! Manav is comforting and consoling Archana. Gauri's parents comfort each other.

Precap: No Precap but Manav is saying to the viewers that 20 years have passed of mine and Archana's love story but emotions have remained the same. The story will now continue with our grandchildren. Become a part of our journey and keep watching Pavitra Rishta.

Enjoy!😊

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you, I just hope Arvi are not seperated.
pallavi25 thumbnail
Thanks for the update, Bhalla!
Kudos to you for patiently updating the episode in such detail! 👏
All I can say is this is the worst pre-leap episode in every way! 
Ekta shd take a leap into outer space and never return! 

PS: Im already dreading the thought of doing Monday's update as God knows what horrible revelations they will spring upon us after the leap! 
Edited by pallavi25 - 10 years ago
Surish thumbnail
Ms.Bholi_Bhaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanx 4 the nice update,
i feel really sad 4 purvi
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Thanks much for the detailed WU dear! :D
ArVi-licious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Bhalla, to update for a ME,really difficult, superb job! 👍🏼
I really really wish ArVi are together post leap also, cant bear this otherwise!!!only good news I heard is ashvik are doing NB6 atleast will see them happily there!
bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks so much all of u🤗 It is my pleasure to do the update, today's epi was very dramatic, so many things happened and now the leap is coming up! I really did not like how Soham's character had to be ruined to this extent. He just turned worse after getting out of jail, but at the same time I blame Varsha and ArMan for this mess. Archana is one to talk she cursed Soham for not being a good son. If only u had not handed him to Varsha at Ovi and Teju's b day party Soham wud never be the person he was. ArMan never cared for Soham, when they keep behaving violently with him he is only going to behave that way. Why did Gauri even get up from the bed, she was supposed to be asleep.

As for Arjun-Purvi, I guess they wud be separated for 20 years, just like ArMan. History repeats itself! ArMan are so helpful to other people but not their very own son which is very upsetting. Will Soham be a part of PR post leap? I hope he will:)
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Worst Preleap Ever.Edited by SilverFairy - 10 years ago