Page 1 of 32

Page 1
Page   of 32
Page 2 Page 32

togetherforever

IF-Dazzler

togetherforever

Posted: 11 October 2013 at 10:39am | IP Logged

(Banner Credit Riz Arshi,Riz you are spoiling meTongue)

PROLOUGE

This series is set after the kidnapping track when Arnav finally comes back home.

The kidnapping track led to the realisations of many things for Arnav and Khushi and ii was so wished to see them both spending some quality time together and share what they both have gone through in the period of their separation.

In this story Shyam didn't return home that day and decided to be away from the whole scenario for sometime and Mamiji though heard NK and Khushi's conversation was not able to tell Anjali anything about it.

Arnav and Khushi returned home and explained it to the family members with the help of NK about the whole kidnapping fiasco keeping the details of Shyam hidden from everyone and Mamiji though had doubts but getting to know how Khushi saved Arnav putting her own life in danger relents that she has misinterpreted what she has heard that day  decides to trust them.

It starts from the night they returned home and how things unfold after that,this is a very short series i dont know how many parts will be there but it will be all about ARSHI knowing and doing heart to heart conversations which we all have missed in the show.

Here Khushi will ask Arnav about her things that he has kept with him,the revealations that has never come forth and the love that conquered all odds.

INDEX

SCROLL DOWN

Edited by togetherforever - 12 November 2013 at 5:46pm

The following 48 member(s) liked the above post:

AtyayDiakumar17tanvi_arshiLovely_Bajwa_Barkahfleursravalisharma06AbiLuvsArshiArShiDelenavenkataNatasha08arhi101Titaliya1234SaRun_pooja.BumbleBee.Hawa1997priyanka1998sruthickvandana1965meniranjana00deepa.ePunkin22deeswarnaCookieeMonsterArshifan4lifesana11arushiashvikavni_barunRizArshiSobtiFanShreepup03MamiaRehmansummaiyasayedseeta_naipsjas0308Naz_nisarsoharapakpearlpinky89jeb1ragvir.fanfreya123drunkiiebabenishu_shornaHappytwinkledumaschavvi16.Anisha.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ARSHI FS- FROM YOU AND ME TILL US THR 2 PART 8 UPDATED NOW" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

togetherforever

IF-Dazzler

togetherforever

Posted: 11 October 2013 at 10:40am | IP Logged

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

AtyayBarkahfleursTitaliya1234SaRun_poojaHawa1997venkataNatasha08arhi101meniranjana00sruthickvandana1965ranogillavni_barunCookieeMonsterPunkin22deepa.esana11arushiashvikSobtiFanShreejas0308Naz_nisarsoharasummaiyasayedMamiaRehmanRizArshipup03nishu_shornaHappytwinklepakpearlpinky89ragvir.fandrunkiiebabedumas.Anisha.chavvi16

togetherforever

IF-Dazzler

togetherforever

Posted: 11 October 2013 at 10:40am | IP Logged

My heartfelt Thank You to each and everyone who has been a part of this journey.Its because of only you all we are here at thread 2.Thank You so much for all the love and support towards this story.

The following is the scene I hope to see sooner in the show and that is the reason its here.There is  a mention of a flashback in this update which Arnav goes through.its not mentioned here though you can guess the scene he is remembering very easily.Do let me know if you would like to read about it Ill add it here or post it as an separate OS.

OVER TO THE UPDATE NOW.

PART - 6

A new day dawned,the bright sun rays illuminating through the sky vanishing away every trace of darkness of the night.A couple slept peacefully in each others embrace oblivious to everything around them.Thr Raizadas entered their home few hours later that morning only to come across a rather quiet house.

Looking at each other for an answer,their gazes swept across the kitchen,the living area,the pooja room,the dining room in search of the two persons whom they have left alone last night.Only to find it bereft of the presence of either Arnav or Khushi.They all have stayed back so that they both will be able to spend some quality time to spend with each other,each of them being aware of the turmoil the husband and wife has went through in those agony filled days of separation.

They made their way towards their room,the door  was unlocked and though apprehensive they made their way inside  to find it barren.Nk walked towards the poolside letting out a huge gasp making others follow his line of a vision.Payal and Aakash stole shy glances at the sight in front of them while Anjali not wanting to leave a chance to get her brother on spot winked at Nani who was trying hard to control her smile.

She went near the couple who was sound asleep and leaning down whipered close to Arnav's ears "Chote" awaking hims startled as the familiar voice reached his ears.Rubbing his eyes with his free hand he came face to face the grinning faces of his Di and behind her a very amused Nani,Nk who was giving him the expression that said aloud "Naughty Nannav" to him ,a very sleepy Mami and the every shy Aakash and Payal.

It took him a moment to realise that he was not in his room but on the poolside,the day at its peak his wife sound asleep by his side,in what looked like a rather cosy corner to his entire family.

Seeing their attention focussed solely on them  got him instantly alarmed,he tried to move away only to find her hold tightening on him which though by now has turned out to be his favourite habit,he did not let know any emotions show on his face.He shook Khushi that finally woke her up from her deep slumber.Opening her eyes she looked at him with such love filled eyes that he was confident he could spend a lifetime staring at them but quite mindful of the company around them he gestured her to take notice of the fact that they were not alone.

Khushi got up in a rush almost disbalancing Arnav as she took in the presence of their entire family around them.She started fidgeting with her dupatta trying to hid herself behind Arnav in order to be saved from the embrassement to be found like this but Arnav didn't let her do that as he held her hands and with eyes commanded "STOP".He stood there,facing them almost as if challenging them to even try teasing them.After a moment seeing no movement from anyone,he only broke the silence  almost as if announcing.

"You all must be really tired  from the long journey,let us all meet for breakfast after sometime".

Seemed to get his message,all  left,though elated at finally having caught him in a spot even if its for a shortwhile Anjali made her way towards them,she didnt said anything to them just lovingly careesed their face in motherly way,her one gesture speaking of the happiness she felt being secured in the knowledge of her brother getting his due happiness in Khushi,the love she has always wished  to grace her Chote's life.

Khushi shrugged her hands from his hold and without saying a word went ahead to get ready for the day,leaving Arnav amused by the sudden change in her.He let it be for the time being knowing her mood swings as he too went on making his first call  of the day to Aman.

The breakfast was jovial affair,the whole family rejoiced their togetherness and conversations flowed with the easy banter.By the end of breakfast it was clear to Arnav Singh Raizada that Khushi was highly pissed off at him as she has ignored him throughout the meal,not passing him the dishes when he asked for,throwing daggers at him with her eyes every now and then.

He went to his room to carry on with his work deciding to talk to Khushi when she comes upstairs.The sound of anklets announced her arrival and he broke his steady attention from the laptop screen to look up at her but she averted her gaze and taking her saree from the wardrobe made a quick dash towards the bathroom.

Minutes later she walked out royally ignoring him,standing in front of mirror as she brushed her hair,she saw his expression,it was about time his patience was about to end any moment and it did as Arnav came to stood behind her.Trying to sound as normal as he could Arnav asked.

"Khushi kahan jaa rahi ho tum?"(Where are your going Khushi?).

"Aapse matlab!"(Its shouldn't be your concern).She retorted.

"What do you mean by it,I am asking you a simple question answer it".He tried hard to control his mounting anger at her stubbornness.

"Hum mandir jaa rahe hai".(I am going to temple).Khushi answered keeping a straight face.

"Mandir"(Temple).He confirmed.

"Haan mandir Arnavji aapko ek bare mein samajh nahi aata."(Yes,don't you get it the first time).She bit out irritated.

Seeing her riled up,Arnav tried the other trick which always worked,he turned her around and asked in softest of whispers.

"Kya hua hai Khushi"(What has happened?).

"Arnavji,aap aisa kaisa kar saktey hai,thoda toh dhyam rakhna chahiye tha naa,sab kya soch rahe hongey hamarey baarein mein"(How can you be so resilient Arnavji,what will everyone be thinking about us).Khushi whined.

His eyes flashing,he pulled her close in one swift motion and let ur hoarsely.

"I was in my room with my wife and wasn't doing anything that demanded us to be ashamed.

Khushi saw the conviction in his voice as he uttered those words to her,his possessive hold hold only seconding the fact on how serious he was about his statement.Leaving her baffled he made his way out telling her.

"Now get ready,ill take you wherever you want to go".

"Hum apne aa chale jayenge".(I can manage on my own).

"Khushi didn't you hear,I am taking you there,now hurry up im waiting downstairs".

His authoritative attitude riled her even more but knowing there was no point in arguing when he was in his ASR avatar she quickly did final touches to her make up and followed him out.Arnav sat in his car waiting,true he wanted to be with her but he was not in any way curbing her independence.How could he let her go alone when that Shyam was still out in the open and there was still no trace about his whereabouts.

He was about to call the detectives but seeing Khushi approaching from the rearview mirror he decided to do it later.She sat and Arnav as per his habit uttered "SEATBELT".The drive was short but Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada made full use of the situation as she turned on the radio playing songs that were irritating the hell out of her husband.

They reached the temple and Khushi didn't pester him to accompany her aware of his disbelief.Arnav sat in the car as he saw her buying the needful things for the Pooja,seeing her retreating figure climbing up the stairs,he closed his eyes momentarily,the vision of  her laying unconscious rolled in front of his eyes,the entire scene came back flashing to him and he didn't realise when his feet on his own accord leading him forward.(THE FLASHBACK I MENTIONED AT THE START).

He entered the temple and found Khushi standing in front of Devi Maiyya's idol,his heart swelling with love as he heard her telling to priest to do the prayers in his name.Sensing his presence Khushi turned around to face him,her mouth opening in a wide 'O' seeing him,her husband,ASR in temple on his own wish,without anyone's persiual.

She blinked her eyes many times to make sure it was indeed him and not some figment of her imagination.Arnav closed her mouth with his finger and spoke very slowly only for her to hear.

"Khushi,main hi hoon aur saamne dekho warna tumhari DeviMaiyya kya sochengi".(Its me only Khushi and look in front or what will your dear Devi Maiyya think).

It made her flush as she smiled shyly,her eyes has already glistened with happy tears.The priest started the prayers and Arnav followed Khushi's actions as he folded his hands and closed his eyes in complete surrender of the supreme power.

Khushi opened her eyes as she looked at the idol whom she has considered her best friend since she was a child and then at the man standing besides her a soft smile playing on his lips,her entire being filled with gratitude for God's blessings being showered on her in his form.

They both seemed to have come a full circle now,there was the day where they have got bonded in the sacred bond of marriage when so many hidden secrets and misunderstandings  had laid between them and they were here now again standing as one entity together.

(FOUND THE PICS ON GOOGLE,SO CREDIT TO THE UPLOADERS).

They made their way out,the small fight forgotten.Arnav turned around the car as an idea crossed his mind.Much to Khushi's surprise she found themselves going towards Buaji's house.

Though he has decided to go there for Khushi,Arnav couldn't deny that he himself adored the love that was bestowed on him by them.Respect has always been there but living together has stregthened their bond.He has dearly come to regard them as his own,his family and it was envisaged more strongly as he found himself getting all pampered,duely fed by the ladies of the house,their constant worries and concerns about his wellbeing in regard to the knowledge of his kidnapping.

The mention of Shyam duely kept away by both of them as they answered all their queries.

They took their leave only after promising to come again sooner.Journey back home ended too soon to both their disappointment knowing it was long before they would get to be so carefree again with the impending issue of Shyam hovering around their life.

Arnav and Khushi stepped inside their house holding hands basking in the happiness of their togetherness.Arnav got a call amidst and he excused himself asking Khushi to move ahead.

She took in the sight in front of her standing by by the entrance,her body going still with the sudden shock.Arnav cut his call as he felt something uneasy.He immediately pulled Khushi close seeing her disturbed form.His touch securing made her let out the breath she was holding,She leaned and took in his warmth on him gesturing him to look ahead

Shyam Manohar Jha was sitting with their entire family,his devilish smile plastered on his face.

TRANSLATIONS IN RED

Ignore the typos,havent proofread yet.

So,the Daiyaa Ho is back!!!

Like if you do like the update and do share your thoughts about it,I love hearing about what you thinkEmbarrassed.

LOVE

ANKITA!!!!!

Edited by togetherforever - 31 October 2013 at 5:49pm

The following 88 member(s) liked the above post:

lovebadhanparimaladbhambarianju4566shakrobaajSonia_J16divya1122cutiepie_ashSushmita75mayapvjAlyssa_Zayafatim28tanu_15ayaanshiangelVCnarmathabiju21Barkahsmiley13glv_15TaujooMadihaaks555stories.1408sagarpatadiatanvi_arshiIPKloveriris_iris2sweetlifeNeha.ASHawa1997ravalisharma06SaRun_poojaTitaliya1234lazylad8-FauZipari_goyalvenkatahira2050arhi101Natasha08suwinhararnavhenamaniAbiLuvsArshifleurssri91sana11sruthickArshifan4lifemisscrazyfandeeswarnaCookieeMonsterarushiashvikPunkin22deepa.eameena671Sona257mayuloveumeniranjana00AR_EternalLoveranogillavni_barunJaveria3991priyanka1998Aisha1996vandana1965nishu_shornaHappytwinkleRizArshi..Divya..pup03-Xpress-jeb1prerna1pinky89freya123drunkiiebaberagvir.fanpakpearlsummaiyasayedSobtiFanShreeseeta_naipssoharajas0308Naz_nisarMamiaRehmanchavvi16ara_000dumas.Anisha.

chavvi16

IF-Stunnerz

chavvi16

Posted: 11 October 2013 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
congrats on new thread dear

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

togetherforever

RizArshi

IF-Sizzlerz

RizArshi

Posted: 11 October 2013 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
You know I love your stories more than I love you. The banner is for the story and not for you. So stop blaming me for spoiling you cause I am clearly NOT 

Big smile Tongue Wink

But this is definitely for you Hug

Edited by RizArshi - 11 October 2013 at 10:37pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Diakumar17togetherforeverfleurs

Hawa1997

IF-Dazzler

Hawa1997

Posted: 11 October 2013 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Many congrats on the new thread!!! 
You deserve it!!!Clap

togetherforever

RizArshi

IF-Sizzlerz

RizArshi

Posted: 11 October 2013 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
First of all I would to give a round of applauds to Arnav Clap This is the exact attitude he needed to tackle his family. The first few paragraphs cracked me up. The Raizadas and apprehensive of barging in to Arnav Khushi's room don't go hand in hand  

You just don't go barging in to a married couple's or anyone's room for that matter without knocking whether the door is locked or not D'ohBut it seems their room has always been a public park where anyone can come and go as and when they wish. So I thought Arnav was smart. Khushi being Khushi reacted the way it was expected from her. I wanted to hug Arnav for what he said to Khushi to make her understand that what he did was not at all wrong. Way to go Arnavji Thumbs Up 

Anku this update is all about Khushi's Arnavji Big smile Again he impressed me with his unspoken concern for Khushi, him going inside the temple and praying only and only for Khushi. Finally their togetherness is all that mattered and they forgot everything else.  So Mr. SMJ could gather some courage to return home. Interesting. I will be eagerly waiting for the confrontation. All in all it was a nice light hearted chapter after so many emotion filled ones. I loved it :) 

Edited by RizArshi - 19 October 2013 at 12:22am

togetherforever

Hawa1997

IF-Dazzler

Hawa1997

Posted: 11 October 2013 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
ResWink
Eagerly waiting ...

---Edited----

Remarkable!!

Anku, this was beautiful! Would have love to see the sight of them sleeping closely Next to each other by the poolsideEmbarrassed but we had the whole Riazada clan there to do it for usLOL
I mean why would they go in there, these two are married! I don't think anyone has the right no matter if the door is unlocked or even opened. I think you should always knock before,entering. Got to give it Arnav for dealing and handling this in a great manner. He was right to let Khushi know that they didn't do anything wrong as they are husband and wife not just that in their room for heaven sake!!
Loved the conversation between the two..

My my Arnav went to the mandir for Khushi on his accord. He has really changed for the better. Well he want to be with her always has he lost so much time and this realization of love.

The snakewa leachwa is back!!! What does he want now!!! Arnav really need to deal with him and get him out of their lives,for,good!! Waiting to the downfall of Shyam!!

Loved it when Khushi was shocked to see Shyam and Arnav sensing something wrong right away and giving her comfort...

Anku this was amazing!! I think the flashback you are talking about is when she falls of the cliff right? 
Even for,me seeing that scary! Written brilliantly!!

Continue soon...

Edited by Hawa1997 - 22 October 2013 at 3:37pm

togetherforever

Post Reply New Post

Go to top