Men's Fashion Vs Women's Fashion

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 17 years ago

Ok.. Here is something i accidently found on Net while on Yahoo...😆

Courtesy: http://mensfashion.about.com/od/groomingbody/

Men's Skin Care - Avoid embarasing blemishes and other unsightly skin problems by using these solutions to common issues men have with their most public feature.

Men's Skin Care - My Favorite Face Moisturizers for Men
Good skin care doesn't go un-noticed so it's time to step up from the supersaver routine. Clear off the counter and make way for some quality products. Here I have picked out some of my favorite moisturizers for men. All of these products were developed specifically for men so you don't have to feel girly using a moisturizer.

Skin Care for Men - Skin Care Kits for Men Make Great Gifts
Skin care kits for men make great gifts simply because they are a terrific way to introduce skin care to guys who would not go out and buy products for themselves. Also, kits are often offered at promotional prices making them a great way to try out a variety of products at less than their typical retail prices. So even if you are just buying a skin care kit for yourself, it's a good way to go.

Tips on How to Achieve a Hollywood Hairstyle
Starting with a good haircut is essential. Only then, with the right kind of products, can you achieve these sexy Hollywood hairstyles. I suggest taking a photo of a hairstyle, such as one of these, to your hair stylist so they can help you acheive exactly what you want.

Best Shampoos & Conditioners for All Hair Types
Shampoo is meant to remove dirt, sebum (oil), & product buildup from your hair. But there are dozens of different brands to choose from, and even more types within those brands. Here's a guide to what to pick for 4 different hair types.

Plus thousands of accessories like earrings, bangles, chains, bracelets, tips on hairstyles, nose and tongue pierce, etc etc.😕

My question : Why these "Species" called "Men" accuse Women for being so "Fashionably updated" and "Wasters of Time" Whereas the FACT is that they are Copying US !!!!!!!😛

So the debatable question:

Are Men now more Fashion conscious than women??

P.S: If yes, then STOP accusing women!!!!😆😛

YES men are. OMG the boys in my school are sooo into fashion
They spend a hour gelling their hair perfect. Matchin everything.
Like this one kid. wheres a white tshirt with a blue nd orage jersey nd has shoes that match exactly
ITS SOO SAD!!
Then all the "ghetto" boys were more "bling" than girls do.
All guys think they are such hot shots. 😡
Hey I just got your PM...will reply 😊 . Anyways, yes Men are fashion conscious. You see it when you go to Spa or any other salons, men are sitting their for their pedicures and manicures. I have known menstarted to go for laser to remove hair from back, armpit, and between the valleys 😆. Can't believe I wrote that...
In clothing sense too, men are beating women. It's about time, men always accused women of spending too much time, but now they can't say that.
[Quote=Dazlingflower] I have known menstarted to go for laser to remove hair from back, armpit, and between the valleys . 😆 Can't believe I wrote that...
[/Quote]

😲 .. Rajju di... u have got the influence of pesky teens 😆 😆 😆 u are being tooo naughty!!!haha 😆 😆
I work in a department store ... and right next to my department is the cosmetics department ... Biotherm & Clinique carry Men's products for Skin care ... and Its weird to see how men come and are soooo concious about their looks ... They spend more time with the salesperson than women do! 😕

So I wonder too ... why do men say women are soo "look-concious" ... when they themselves spend so much money on such products!

This is not to say all men are like that ... but then again .. all women are not like that either! 😛