Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Emmy1609

Emmy1609

Posted: 11 October 2013 at 7:28am | IP Logged

Indian Fashion Kurti and Tunic is very much in fashion these days. Kurtis are the latest trend in Indian fashion market and are they are highly in these days. The popularity of Kurtis as casual wears, among girls & women, is increasing each day. More and more women are opting Kurtis for various occasions. Kurti also known as Indian Tunic is always in fashion and was never out of style. Kurtis is a simple Indian dress but within a short spun of time plus size Kurtis famous in fashion world in India and abroad. Currently Women's from USA, UK, and Canada also dressed themselves in Kurtis. They call plus size women's tunic. Kurtis or Tunics can be worn either with pencil jeans or a flowing skirt. Ready-made plus Size Kurtis looks elegant and gives a confident look to the women wearing ready made plus size Kurtis. Plus size Kurtis available in comfortable cotton, beautiful Georgette or chic crepe. I also like to wear what you thing give your valuable suggestion.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Trend of Kurtis" in Fashion and Beauty forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Surabhi_G

Surabhi_G

Posted: 14 October 2013 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Hi dear..
You are right. Kurtis are very much in trend now  a days and why not? Kurtis are very comfortable and you can wear them for continuous hours. They give you perfect look and they are the best choice for all types of occasions whether it is some traditional function or formal office use. They give you simple decent look. I also love to wear Kurtis. They give me cute Indian look. I always prefer to do Online shopping of Kurtis in India. It saves my time and I get the best collection of Kurtis. I really love this trend.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Emmy1609greensakthi

aidenjacob1982

Groupbie

Posted: 23 October 2013 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

alishasuneja

alishasuneja

Posted: 03 December 2013 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Yes, Kurtis are in trend these days. Kurtis are highly in demand in Indian market. Kurtis are not only famous in India but slowly getting famous in foreign countries also. I also love to wear kurtis in winter. Recently, I was searching for latest kurtis collection on Google  then found very useful websites which have trendy collection of kurtis. I thought to share these websites with you. Please check.

http://www.myntra.com/kurtis
http://www.jabong.com/women/clothing/women-ethnic-wear/womens-kurtas-and-kurtis/
http://www.kalkifashion.com/kurtis.html
http://www.hnh.in/c-Kurtis-s-Accessories-Women-Winter.html
http://www.indusdiva.com/4-kurtis-tunics?gclid=CPyhzZPik7sCFUUF4godFl0AzA

Hope you will like my list.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanushka_Sobtigreensakthi

Tanushka_Sobti

Goldie

Tanushka_Sobti

Posted: 04 December 2013 at 5:46am | IP Logged
I really love this trend.Tongueits comfortable for both modern n tradition 

surbhisharmajpr

surbhisharmajpr

Posted: 24 April 2014 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Yes kurtis are in trend these days, girls love to wear cotton tunics recently i purchased a cotton kurti from alpine fashion

youthvoice

Groupbie

youthvoice

Posted: 26 April 2014 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Yes you are completely right kurtis are trending in India now a days, even in bollywood you can see many of actress are seen in kurtis when they are playing role in movie for example recently release movie 2 States in which Alia Bhatt wears so many stunning kurtis which really looks good and elegant.
I too love wearing kurtis, they are really comfortable and suits any body type.

richardpaul

Groupbie

richardpaul

Posted: 26 May 2014 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Helpful. Thanks! for the shareThumbs Up

Post Reply New Post

Go to top