Rithvik Dhanjani & AshaNegi particpating in Nach Baliye 6:Discuss - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
Yes yes finally we can say that ASHVIK R REAL LIFE JODI..We all ashvikian guessed it r8 so group huggs ashvikian..I was desparate 2 knw dis news and finally its confirmed..And abt nb6 any doubt?In-sha-allah ashvik will win nb6 ameen
Thank youuu Humzyyy , JOINING you in Heaven in few mins 🤗
Originally posted by Huma-

Manu 🤗

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UVwMUnh_N8

Is it just me or do you guys felt the audio quality could have been better? Couldn't hear most of first half clearly 😲

Thanks for the thread Huma di 🤗🤗

YEs Yes Ashvik in NB6 and they are gonna rock it.Its Nach time 

Thanks for sharing the video ...it was awesome to see them together and say abt their relationship 

Rd u are a sweetheart ❤️  making sure that asha is comfortable and i am sure with ur support she will give her best ..Dream come true for all Ashvik/Arvi fans 😳😳

I am soo excited 😛😆 control nahi ho raha "Itni Khushi"

Originally posted by vasu_2013

Is it just me or do you guys felt the audio quality could have been better? Couldn't hear most of first half clearly 😲

vasu di check written update!
wu's by sheena.

Ashvik were in ahmedabad for the promotion of NB6 ..they were doing their usual masti and posing for cameras ..RD said that i have done jhalak,ancoring shows eetc but this is 1st time ofr asha t participate in dance show and trust me she is a fab dancer,she is awesome and dances soo well Asha was blushiing soo much while RD was praising her.RD was asked abt other contestant and he said he knows abt his good friend Gurmeet,then nakul..He said it will be fun to have gurmeet as competion will be there.. Ashvik are gonna attend dandiya ras too and sounded excited for it. RD said he is gonna motivate and push her to do and i am sure she will and if she gets in form then ..she is dehradoon 's bomo (dont know what that ) Rd said there will be new challentges and it will a notch higher this year Rd said this year will be kamarthod dancing asha said that ur back is gonna break and rithvik was wishpering she is not light  Asha said it will more challenging for her as its her first and we will try to give good peerformance .Reporter asked abt their busy schedule and they said will mange it 12 hrs shoot then rehersal and if chance then we can have sleep asha said i am too lazy hhow will i manage Rd said she will do ..Rd was excited for his friend gurmeet  asha said i dont know much abt them but debina is sweet and all others will also be good and we will enjoy a lott..Reporter then asked abt their onscreen chemistry or offscreen chemistry ..Rd said u are seeing our offscreen chemistry even our fans love watching ous offscreen chemistry more even we like it more coz thats WE..we can hit each other anytime without any fear and Rd hits Ashu and ashu slaps him back..The reporter then asked abt how they take up the link ups..Rd said first they used to link up us a lott biut that time nothing was there we used to laugh and reporter asks and now is there and asha says We are in NB first we used to laugh at the qustions but then we realised yess something is there between us and thats infornt of u today ..They then did a garba step Edited by Huma- - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Huma-

vasu di check written update!
wu's by sheena.

Ashvik were in ahmedabad for the promotion of NB6 ..they were doing their usual masti and posing for cameras ..RD said that i have done jhalak,ancoring shows eetc but this is 1st time ofr asha t participate in dance show and trust me she is a fab dancer,she is awesome and dances soo well Asha was blushiing soo much while RD was praising her.RD was asked abt other contestant and he said he knows abt his good friend Gurmeet,then nakul..He said it will be fun to have gurmeet as competion will be there.. Ashvik are gonna attend dandiya ras too and sounded excited for it. RD said he is gonna motivate and push her to do and i am sure she will and if she gets in form then ..she is dehradoon 's bomo (dont know what that ) Rd said there will be new challentges and it will a notch higher this year Rd said this year will be kamarthod dancing asha said that ur back is gonna break and rithvik was wishpering she is not light  Asha said it will more challenging for her as its her first and we will try to give good peerformance .Reporter asked abt their busy schedule and they said will mange it 12 hrs shoot then rehersal and if chance then we can have sleep asha said i am too lazy hhow will i manage Rd said she will do ..Rd was excited for his friend gurmeet  asha said i dont know much abt them but debina is sweet and all others will also be good and we will enjoy a lott..Reporter then asked abt their onscreen chemistry or offscreen chemistry ..Rd said u are seeing our offscreen chemistry even our fans love watching ous offscreen chemistry more even we like it more coz thats WE..we can hit each other anytime without any fear and Rd hits Ashu and ashu slaps him back..The reporter then asked abt how they take up the link ups..Rd said first they used to link up us a lott biut that time nothing was there we used to laugh and reporter asks and now is there and asha says We are in NB first we used to laugh at the qustions but then we realised yess something is there between us and thats infornt of u today ..They then did a garba step

Thank you Huma and Sheena 🤗

Rithvik was at his usual confident self. Yes, Asha's nervousness was visible and its natural as this is her first in a reality show that too a dance related one. But what matters at the end of the day is that Ashvik as a combo rocks!! We should fully support our darlings in this endeavour.
@vasu di our dancing jodi gnna win many hearts i dont care abt d trophy n money! Edited by Huma- - 10 years ago
O MY GOD...!!! O MY GOD...!!! O MY GOD...!!!
WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW
Finaly an official cnfrmatn...
ASHVIK ASHVIK ASHVIK 'A COUPLE'
WOW V V V xcitd fr NB...
Thnq sooo mch Huma di n Sheena thnq so mch...Edited by Lads - 10 years ago
FINALLYYY !! THE CAT IS PUT OF THE BOX :'p ASHVIK ❤️
Althought i know that AshVik can Definetely win NB , i don't care about it . We got our Real Trophy = ASHVIK🤗❤️