Blast from the Past Thread #19 !! chill out at 200 !! creations album - Page 5

Posted: 10 years ago
Salaams all!!

I just went through the first page and what a beauteous ride it is! This is a truly awesome celebration!! 200 Episodes done and the energy on this thread, Mashallah, is throbbing like the fever of first love. Wow Blasters! You are rockstars of the finest kind! I came on board on june 10th, in the 13th "decade". But it feels i've always been here... chatting, contemplating, imagining, fantasizing and laughing with all of you. I truly and madly miss you when i'm unable to get here... and then i can't get enough once i do! To borrow that oft used beauty once more..."yeh kya kar diya tumne mere saath?"

Happy 200! And may this happiness take many colors, forms and lives in times to come!!

This thread really is a feat, a fete, and a feast! And you all so special that i can't say it enough. Each one of you, so unique, and so warm and open. I feel one with you so easily...and believe me that doesn't happen to me everyday...i cherish it.

Hugest Thanks to Indi, Arshi, Supriya, Durga and Katelyn for creating such delightful posts on the opener! Indi, your writing in the first post is a total knockout! "A Dhak Dhak Dimaag", i ADORE the idea!
Arshi and Supriya, the edits are MINDBLOWING. Seriously! How does your work glow so much?!! It's magical... it emanates love!
And Arshi, your words on the "braveheart" and the "butterfly"...they're enchanting like a fairy tale!
Katelyn, the one who gives us so much, so quietly deserves πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ and many thanks too!
And Durga, i loved the directness of the welcome poem- it's cleanly chiseled and expressed!
And thank you all so much for including every one's contribution, mine certainly miniscule in comparison to all of you, on the opening page. It's a joyous feeling!

Not so long ago i remember thinking that we'd hit half way mark in no time...and my heart sank a bit...the end was nearer than i imagined. So the plan to spread out the episodes further apart is brilliant. Lingering longer would be lovely i say!

I've been really hectic with work and life so haven't been around enough - my apologies if i've missed pm's, posts etc! Hopefully pace, the way i like it, and some peace, will find me soon enough and i can get back where i feel i now belong.

Big hugs to all of you, the creators of the opener... as well as the all the other lovelies not mentioned above: wiwy, ami, cynthia, sohara, horizon, soni, viv, anita, chalhov, samin, diehard, shesherkobita and all the silent admirers of the show, and of the blaster girls featured above!

200... here we are by your side, to stay and more, till we're ready to get going again. We'll take you along when we do, goes without saying!

Happy chilling out, everyone, with this deadly nameless "beaut" of a show!

Love you all. Very much.

Oh and before i go... there are these images on the opening page that are tugging at the heart and urging me to drop everything and go back to watching old episodes again... here are some, stunning beauties all!

Amazing, the power in these images...thank you brilliant creators!

Now who can argue with what's meant to be...the stars seem perfectly aligned...so daily motion, here i come!!

Originally posted by IssPKaur

Salaams all!!

I just went through the first page and what a beauteous ride it is! This is a truly awesome celebration!! 200 Episodes done and the energy on this thread, Mashallah, is throbbing like the fever of first love. Wow Blasters! You are rockstars of the finest kind! I came on board on june 10th, in the 13th "decade". But it feels i've always been here... chatting, contemplating, imagining, fantasizing and laughing with all of you. I truly and madly miss you when i'm unable to get here... and then i can't get enough once i do! To borrow that oft used beauty once more..."yeh kya kar diya tumne mere saath?"

Happy 200! And may this happiness take many colors, forms and lives in times to come!!

This thread really is a feat, a fete, and a feast! And you all so special that i can't say it enough. Each one of you, so unique, and so warm and open. I feel one with you so easily...and believe me that doesn't happen to me everyday...i cherish it.

Hugest Thanks to Indi, Arshi, Supriya, Durga and Katelyn for creating such delightful posts on the opener! Indi, your writing in the first post is a total knockout! "A Dhak Dhak Dimaag", i ADORE the idea!
Arshi and Supriya, the edits are MINDBLOWING. Seriously! How does your work glow so much?!! It's magical... it emanates love!
And Arshi, your words on the "braveheart" and the "butterfly"...they're enchanting like a fairy tale!
Katelyn, the one who gives us so much, so quietly deserves πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ and many thanks too!
And Durga, i loved the directness of the welcome poem- it's cleanly chiseled and expressed!
And thank you all so much for including every one's contribution, mine certainly miniscule in comparison to all of you, on the opening page. It's a joyous feeling!

Not so long ago i remember thinking that we'd hit half way mark in no time...and my heart sank a bit...the end was nearer than i imagined. So the plan to spread out the episodes further apart is brilliant. Lingering longer would be lovely i say!

I've been really hectic with work and life so haven't been around enough - my apologies if i've missed pm's, posts etc! Hopefully pace, the way i like it, and some peace, will find me soon enough and i can get back where i feel i now belong.

Big hugs to all of you, the creators of the opener... as well as the all the other lovelies not mentioned above: wiwy, ami, cynthia, sohara, horizon, soni, viv, anita, chalhov, samin, diehard, shesherkobita and all the silent admirers of the show, and of the blaster girls featured above!

200... here we are by your side, to stay and more, till we're ready to get going again. We'll take you along when we do, goes without saying!

Love you all. Very much.

beuatfulπŸ‘
^^^^
Thanks Soni😊

Edited by IssPKaur - 10 years ago

^^^^
Thanks Soni😊

πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by sohara

Thanks Indi for reading and commenting on my 188.
Really ASR's turbulence was unbearable to watch.
And I forgot to mention our sexy boy was so damn good in the scene. The scene was Barun's Favorite too and Arshad directed it. They just took 45 minutes to shoot it.
Really Barun's brilliance is nonpareil. 

arshad khan, quietly sitting in the background, a bit lumpy and looking kind of don't mind me i just hang around here, always intrigued me.

you forgot to mention how well he acted... because that's how good he was... he became asr, we forgot he was just doing a role... possibly with glycerine.

Originally posted by wiwy

Thread 19 is so perfect! 

A beautiful creation of a Renaissance Man

By Renaissance Blasters

thanks, wiwy...

hum bhi renaissance type? awww πŸ€—

lovely edit of the lady with the mona lisa smile. 😳

Salaams all!!

Love you all. Very much.

"beaut" of a show... hi issk, another word from when i was growing up and the mad unruly chaotic fun mamas and grandma made life seem magical.

so good to see your dear red. thanks foer enjoying blast so much. 13 decader, are ya πŸ˜†. oh i had fun writing every word of the main post and those decades, mainly because supriya allowed me to do as i pleased with the bike boy. imagine that.

fever of first love... at times it does feel like that. one is so alive, wanting to find new ideas, new words, energetic, expectant. we are spreading the episodes out, all of us sure we'd be hanging around here till the very end... i do hope that happens. i'd lock it away as one of the most impactful experiences of my life in my fifties. how many people can have this kind of fun and more in this post mid life decade. me lucky.

shak dhak dimaag, nice, no? πŸ˜†

braveheart and butterfly, i read that and sigh.

sometimes the silly serial reminds me of the meaning of life itself. it's made me do so many new things. just for that, i'm most grateful.

i know you've been busy. try and come when you can. your red is always looked forward to and spreads happiness.

and what's this main nacheez sort of writing on your edits? you know they are beauts.

i must write 183 today. my ipk thesis has too many gaps in it, how to get my doctorate. 🀣

edit: oh and perhaps it's not by chance at all that dailymotion also abbreviates to dm. πŸ˜†
Edited by indi52 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by indi52

team sobtians, a fan club on facebook met barun in cal at the puja pandal. lovely shots on their page. had to do some edits. a fabulous season of the mother to all.

Indi These are awesome.πŸ‘..Our man in yellow,just saw it on fb. Now I am getting the idea of this as he's been losing and gaining weight side by side.He is talking about his next project about some Period one and he is wearing Dhoti there...😊

Thnx for the link and the edits.I know these are solo ones ...😊

Thnx for the welcome post and such warm words... I  really can't explain the feeling , when I was going through posts and different threads as never have time to go back and check , we all are so pre occupied with our AD ...But felt different ,I don't know how to express that joy and pride for this BFTP and for all of us...I wish I can show you all .I am speechless.πŸ€—

Thank you for being captain of this ship.πŸ‘β­οΈ

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Horizon

From crescendo to crestfallen..

From peace to disarray...

From zenith to nadir...

It was n't easy and was a long battle at each and every step my love..

I vehemently resisted, fought with you and with myself for the avalanche of emotions heaped upon me every time I was lost in your eyes... every time my heart beat resonated with yours...

But when your pain left me anguished...when my breath hitched... and my existence felt inconsequential at the faintest thought of losing you..

Then I knew my love what you meant to me...and that without you my breath would cease..

I ascended all those long stairs of frustrations, diffidence, denials, and  realization...

to open the doors to our paradise... to fill you in my arms and to never let you go again...

But what I saw smothered my soul with a night mare ...and threw me into an abysmal case..

But my love, what did I just see and hear???  I can't even seem to comprehend..

becos it hurts... it hurts so much!!!

HorizonπŸ€—

What a piece.You call me a pocket book of IPK .This is a pocket story of ASR which you just said it in simple yet magnificent words.

How beautifully this man was ascending ,with smile and pride to have his pride in his arms and he was holding back that much love for a very very long time by fighting all the odds to keep it away yet that love became the reason of his utter pain, the pain which is not only unbearable but also inseparable...

Thank you πŸ˜Š