Sports/Cricket

Sachin Tendulkar to retire after 200th Test (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 10

Amit.Ghangas

IF-Rockerz

Amit.Ghangas

Posted: 12 October 2013 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
I will miss u sachin tendulkar. u give milestone of record to cricket.we proud of u and every bowler feel proud after taking ur wicket. u give a new definition to attacking batting.every Indian feel proud on u. I think it a right time for take the retirement from international cricket. some person said that u should have taken the retirement after world cup 2011. but I think decision of taking retirement only to be yours not whoms who doesn't know anything about cricket. this time Indian team has a golden period also.in odi cricket format maybe be someone replace u but in test cricket no-one can replace u in future.we hope u will connected with Indian team & his fans also. god bless u a very long life.

I would like to salute ur passion & dedication for cricket and ur sportsmanship.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sachin Tendulkar to retire after 200th Test (Page 6)" in Sports/Cricket forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Super Kool

IF-Sizzlerz

Super Kool

Posted: 12 October 2013 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
Sachin Tendulkar...we will miss you...you are truly the "god of cricket"...i was lucky enough to watch you play...I will never forget the moment you came in to bat...those moments are etched in my memory...god bless you...you have made India and Indians proud...

Edited by Super Kool - 13 October 2013 at 9:03am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Amit.GhangasPrim_123

sweetMonayaSanu

IF-Achieverz

sweetMonayaSanu

Posted: 12 October 2013 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
Sachin Tendulkar will miss u a lott u were y fav. player since i started watching cricket. I am so glad to see u playing cricket since i was a child so honoured to watch u play. You are truely a gentelman and god of cricket, your cricket were so pure with no politics. Proud to be your fan you will always be the best cricketer ever. You have made everyone proud of you, everyone in the world is proud of you and your service in cricket world. God bless u u r the best 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Amit.Ghangas

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 12 October 2013 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
Will miss him a lot...he's been around since I was a child. An era will end soon.

Pheunli

Goldie

Pheunli

Posted: 12 October 2013 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Master Blaster will be missed on field.

After Rahul Dravid, Sourav Ganguly,VVS Laxman, Anil Kumble; now with Sachin Tendulkar announcing retirement an era has come to an end.

-Sachinist-

IF-Rockerz

-Sachinist-

Posted: 13 October 2013 at 6:40am | IP Logged
I will miss him. When He had come to field something GREAT HAS happend. It's a very SAD movement.

Hope for his best in future.

WE WILL MISS YOU SACHIN.

Andromeda001

IF-Sizzlerz

Andromeda001

Posted: 13 October 2013 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Proud of Master Blaster. My forever favourite. Sachin ODI breathed its last when u retired n now RIP to Test cricket for me.
No one can be ever like u Sachin, be it behaviour or as a cricketer.

movie_fanboy

Groupbie

movie_fanboy

Posted: 13 October 2013 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Cricket will never be same without sachin  Cry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top