Sports/Cricket

Sachin Tendulkar to retire after 200th Test (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 10

Sharif.Badmaash

IF-Stunnerz

Sharif.Badmaash

Posted: 11 October 2013 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Thank u Sachin 4 all the memories ..
will never forget the 98 vs Pak in 2003 WC or the 143 vs Aus at Sharjah or the 136 vs Pak at Chennai & many many inns. like that ..
Hope to see u bid farewell with a bang in the WI series. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

debasree04

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sachin Tendulkar to retire after 200th Test (Page 4)" in Sports/Cricket forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Sad.But.True.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Sad.But.True.

Posted: 11 October 2013 at 1:38pm | IP Logged

Happy Retirement SRT...

shivi.g

Groupbie

shivi.g

Posted: 11 October 2013 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
I still have the copy of toi when you scored 200 first to do so on international level heading of it said "immortal at two hundred " it still rest in my collection of articles about you . But article did not did any justice because to you because you where already a immortal in the form of all those brilliant innings you gave us I have spoiled my various exams be it my final exam in the school to my final sem exam in college I never missed your match
I may not be your biggest fan but I am your big fan I luv u

snowflake.

IF-Stunnerz

snowflake.

Posted: 11 October 2013 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Finally ganguly-tendulkar-dravid era comes to an end! :(

shivi.g

Groupbie

shivi.g

Posted: 11 October 2013 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zoharocks

thank god for that no offence to him but he was eating the place of other youngsters and the worst part is india coz of him shifted the match from south africa to west indies in his home ground..that just makes me feel pathetic.just that he performs well all this non sense...Thumbs Down

I just whanna say this sachin was not eating the place of any youngester he already have retired from the odi and he only played one t 20 match giving the place to youngster to play. He was just playing test which just have 5to 6 match a year and he have socred in some of them if am not wrong only he is not doing bad entire test cricket team was doing bad they have badly lost to england australia over two years. And him forcing to shift the match is wrong and huthey have not shifted the series they have made edition just by making the tour of west indies before they go to south africa. And any person who have given so much to indian cricket can't he choose a place where he wishes to retire.
He wishes to retire in india where the persons have given him so much love where he was born what is wrong in it every person wishes to retire while playing home country so what is wrong if he wishes the to rettire in his home country. he was asked for preference and he gave it. It wasupto bcci to decide not him
The place which he occupied was his only and about giving chance to youngster the kashmiri player rasol was not given a chance when india have already won a series against the zimbavwe team which is very weak team sachin have not done anything in it. He was given a.place because people still want to see him playing even if he scores 10 runs

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

debasree04Sharif.Badmaash

kukiiesarun

Goldie

kukiiesarun

Posted: 11 October 2013 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Happy Retirement - SachinClap

.shinchan.

IF-Addictz

.shinchan.

Posted: 11 October 2013 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Sachin..u r d God of cricket..I wonder if any1 in team India or any cricketer can fill ur space..

U r EPIC bas.
Will miss u on fields..Unhappy thanks fr all awesum memories like d smashing batting against shoaib akhtar in 2003 WC(If m nt wrong..d semifinal match) wid Ganguly..Smile

Hats off to u sachin sirSmile

Edited by -barunoholic- - 11 October 2013 at 2:40pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

debasree04

-chrys-

IF-Addictz

-chrys-

Posted: 11 October 2013 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Will really Miss you Sachin

Post Reply New Post

Go to top