Khelti Hai Zindagi Aankh Micholi

10th October 2013 - Khelti Hai Zindagi Aankh Micholi - Written Episode

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

The epi starts with ppl playing drums on stage .. n public is waiting for the event singers to arrive. Jassuben & her friend talk abt how they are excited to dance with those 2 singers preeti & pinky arrive .. n how they will have fun .. etc. πŸ₯±

Host on stage announces that those 2 singers .. for whom u guys were eagerly waiting .. preeti and pinky have arrived. Those two ladies singers come on stage ... n all people cheer. Host then calls Prabha ( Sanjay's mom ) on stage to welcome these 2 singers. Prabha goes and gives boquet to them. Shruti prompts Sanjay to go on stage .. n he goes n stands beside his mom .. n introduces himself to them .. Ami is excited ... n goes run on stage .. n request Prabha in helping her in getting autograph of preeti & pinky .. n Prabha makes a face at her .. Shruti notices Prabha's displeasure on her face ...🀒 Khushbhu also sees this n says she doesn't like Sanjay's mom Prabha. Those 2 singers oblige n give autograph ..πŸ˜›πŸ˜† Ami thanks Prabha .. but Prabha doesn't even look at Ami .. and tells host to start event, pulling Sanjay by hand and getting down the stage. 😑🀒 Ami is sad seeing Prabha reaction like this ... n host tells her to get down the stage .. 

Prabha gives dandiya sticks to Bhavna urging her to dance .. Bhavna says with whom shall she dance .. The person with whom she wants to dance is with someone else. Sanjay comes and stands beside Shruti .. n Shruti again asks him if his mom Prabha is angry ..  Sanjay  rubbishes the talk .. Shruti seems not at all convinced. πŸ₯± Shruti sees around and finds displeasure  on Sanjay's mom Prabha's face .. n even Prabha sees Shruti seeing her .. πŸ˜›πŸ˜† Shruti walks upto Prabha n asks if she any problem with her ..😲 Prabha rubbishes saying its nothing .. 😑 Shruti says tell me .. i might be able to help.  Prabha like a cunning fox starts talking sweetly to Shruti to get her work done .. i.e she tells what's there to hide from u .. u know i want Sanjay to get married .. n i'm not his enemy that i'l get him married to anybody .. n she tells its disco dandiya time n i thought .. its here  .. Sanjay & Bhavna will get to know each other , etc .. but see Sanjay seems to be running away from Bhavna all the time. 😑🀒 Shruti tells no problem, i'l take care. She takes Bhavna along n goes ... n Prabha tells a line .. something like mere ghar mein chori nahi hogi .. and mera kaam bhi ban jaayega ...🀒🀒 and Shruti & Bhavna go stand beside Sanjay. πŸ₯±

Both Preeti & Pinky sing a song in b/w all this above talk .. ( dunno which song they sang .. ) πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Host on stage then announces competition best dress competition ... The people will be judged based on their dress n not on their dance .. so anybody can dance .. Whole crowd excited. πŸ˜› Shruti goes to Ami n says dance with Khushbu .. n take care of her ..πŸ˜› Sanjay shouts at Shruti to come and join .. πŸ˜³πŸ˜† Shruti leaves .. Ami's friends drag her to dance with them ..😑 n Khusbhu feels left out ... She leaves this competition n goes and sits on her nani & dadi's chair's .. n when they ask y she came .. says nothing nodding no by face ..😊 Both Preeti & Pinky singing Dholi taro dhol bhaje .. from HDDCS movie ..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and whole crowd is dancing garba ... n judges are going around putting marks in paper seeing people dance. πŸ˜›

Dance gets over .. n all are awaiting results .. Khushbhu rejoins crowd.😊 That Jassuben taunts Ami .. that she won't win , she is wearing poor pppl ka dress , she will get worst dress ka prize , etc ..😑🀒 Ami feels bad .. n goes n stands beside Khusbhu ...πŸ˜‘πŸ˜† n She tells her sister ... what if she didn't win .. all will call her duffer , etc.  Khushbhu says Y don't u tell ur friends .. n Y tell me .. n says stop doing drama ... n says today's movie also don't show this kind of drama that u do ..πŸ‘ Shruti's bhabhi ( ie her hubby's bro's wife ) tells her daughter will win .. there is no one better than her there. πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

Host announces gets the reuslt .. n requests Preeti & Pinky to read out the winner's names ... 
2nd runnerup : Aishwariya Joshipura ( Ami & Khushbhu's cousin ) πŸ˜›
All Joshipura family cheer for her.

1st runnerup: Bhavna ..
All clap with Sanjay refusing to clap for her ...πŸ˜›πŸ˜† n Shruti still claps for Bhavna winning.πŸ˜›

Winner  .. All tensed as to who will win.
Winner : Ami Joshipura 
All Joshipura family cheer for Ami including Sanjay & Shruti ..πŸ‘. Ami goes on stage n takes her award.πŸ˜ƒ

Some guy is standing .. n Sanjay goes to him n says Hi yaar. ( sorry didn't catch his name .. ) πŸ˜ƒ and asks When did u come? ( Seems like this guy is his college mate .. ) He tells i came half an hr back ... but i was u were surrounded by gopi's so i didn't disturb u.πŸ˜³πŸ˜† Sanjay's friend sees Prabha & Bhavna for far talking ... n he says so this is ur mom's choice?πŸ˜› What's wrong with it? Sanjay tells she is wrong .. that's it .. n tells stop taking my mom's side in this.πŸ˜‘πŸ˜† His friend then tells a shayari line ( it was nice one .. sorry .. can't remember now ) Sanjay says abt whom ur talking .. His friend tells Shruti .. He tells Shruti is smart , caring , mature , etc .. n takes care of all people ... They both see shruti talking care of both her mom's by talking .. giving juice ... His friend tells see she is talking care of family ... n Sanjay tells my family 😲😳 His friend looks on .. πŸ˜› Sanjay tells my mom is also sitting there .. ( Prabha is sitting beside Shruti's mil & mom )  His friend tells ... Shruti should get re-married.πŸ‘ Sanjay says what rubish are u talking? 😲 n tells if he wants juice  then, i'l get it ... His friend tells i'm surprised that how this thought didn't come in ur mind .. πŸ˜²πŸ˜› He says any understanding guy would like to get married to Shruti. πŸ‘ He tells Sanjay to try to see the truth .. n says sometimes truth is right in front of us .., we live with it daily .. but we fail to see it .. n we regret it later on in our lives ..πŸ‘β­οΈ So Sanjay find out what is there in ur heart .. what u want.⭐️ Screen freezes on Sanjay's face.

Precap: Tejas misbehaving with Aishwariya in a secluded place .. n Ami comes there n shouts at tejas and glares at him ..
Edited by -Swetha- - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sruthy.L thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you swetha ji for the funny update...

Aashish tells to Sanjay, Shruti must be get re-married.Sanjay thinks about Shruti.

I think he started falling in love with Shruti...
The story goes to Sanjay Shruti get married.!
BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks SwethaπŸ€—
I must admit sometimes Ami is annoying