Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

paaji54

Groupbie

paaji54

Posted: 10 October 2013 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
I only want to say F*** U BALH CVS !
Pardon me for my language but this is the language these bloody f*****s deserve.They f**k us everytime in the name RAYA saga..!

F**K BALH...RIP RAM...RIP BALH !

RIP RAYA !

How can they show such thing? Ram-Juhi marriage ! Kaash hindi me gaaliyaan dene ko milti ! but no this is a public forum !

What I predicted is exactly true Ram Juhi have been married and RAYA legally divorced ! 

1side RK sd he still hs hpe tht PK wld recver. N on the other he divorces her coz she may nvr recvr n he wld hv 2 save naina !
and d most dirty thing of all is that he even agreed for proving Priya mentally unsound in court!
What kind of a lover,husband, loving husband he is?
Did he love priya?It doesn't seem so !
was that love? No..!
That bloody tycoon only used priya as a tool to fulfil his physical desires and now he feels that he has to do it with juhi !

Which lover in d world would prove his ill wife mentally ill just for the sake of marrying any other woman in order to let her win a bloody custody case !

So it was officially a BABAJI KA THULLU form cvs..!

I only want to say BALH CVS just f**k urselves !

Edited by paaji54 - 10 October 2013 at 1:03pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

tvbuffyAnu ShriramBhabhi36DiehardRaYafandhindsa_rajivarshathakkarpoorvabsimlavidhisandhyasn

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A Black day for BALH !" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RamanRKRaghav4U

IF-Rockerz

RamanRKRaghav4U

Posted: 10 October 2013 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
I don't get why the cvs keeo pushing Juhi's marriage to Ram..
1- If Ram doesn't divorce Priya then this 2nd marriage will be invalid
2- Ram will plan divorce Juhi after getting custody of Naina...but won't there by a couty case again after that?Confused 

paaji54

Groupbie

paaji54

Posted: 10 October 2013 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Mat karo reply doston aur dekhte raho ye bakwaas...Unless u don't express ur serious disregard of such shit on such public forums, these f*****s wld do as they are doing now ! Mat karo reply and plzzz everybody live in ur paradise of positivity which will never be real with BT shows !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu Shriramsimlavidhi

paaji54

Groupbie

paaji54

Posted: 10 October 2013 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramkideewani23

2- Ram will plan divorce Juhi after getting custody of Naina...but won't there by a couty case again after that?Confused 
marraige has happened ! And RAYA wld be separated as soon as priya wakes up ! bcoz priya wld back off then !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RamanRKRaghav4U

RamanRKRaghav4U

IF-Rockerz

RamanRKRaghav4U

Posted: 10 October 2013 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by paaji54

marraige has happened ! And RAYA wld be separated as soon as priya wakes up ! bcoz priya wld back off then !
Its invalid though if it happensLOL Lord help me with these Ekta land storiesConfused Priya is still Ram's wife, so Juhi is illegalEmbarrassed 
When Ram plans to divorce Juhi, the custody case will still pop up again..Sleepy Hey BhagwanLOL I feel like a child on a roller coaster rideCry

Bhabhi36

Groupbie

Bhabhi36

Posted: 10 October 2013 at 5:55pm | IP Logged

Its invalid though if it happensLOL Lord help me with these Ekta land storiesConfused Priya is still Ram's wife, so Juhi is illegalEmbarrassed 
When Ram plans to divorce Juhi, the custody case will still pop up again..Sleepy Hey BhagwanLOL I feel like a child on a roller coaster rideCry

Good you find it amusing and not irritating. My own view is that  viewers are being treated as non-discriminating, retarded creatures who will keep returning to the show in the hope of receiving a few of the crumbs of excellence which once marked this soap.

machar13

machar13

Posted: 10 October 2013 at 6:21pm | IP Logged

Ikr ?! I couldn't even watch the whole epi. I feel this whole juhi and her ex planned this to get rams money. But this show used to be sooo nice and now just a 3rd class masala drama that only be tolerated by ppl who either enjoy torture or low iq points...no offense meant but this is my opinion that this show is in the bin now. 

muaaz

Goldie

muaaz

Posted: 10 October 2013 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Agree with you

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu Shrirammachar13

Post Reply New Post

Go to top