Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

If you were Astha, would you believe that Sholk loves you? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

Savan786

Savan786

Posted: 10 October 2013 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Hell no man 
Actually guys are nothing for me 
I have more works to do in life 
I don't want to waste my time on these type of guys
My First thought would be "oh hello are u a psycho or thinking I m a psycho just go n do something better in life"
This type of Guys are rubbish

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shim_caMeynikakitty25

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "If you were Astha, would you believe that Sholk loves you? (Page 2)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rani-lucki

IF-Sizzlerz

rani-lucki

Posted: 10 October 2013 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
is pyar ko kya naam doon is a bit of a different love story
we shouldn't expect the typical boy meets girl and then romance hits them

this story will go through quite abit before true love is found

i like the way the story is going

and i like shloks character of being so grey, it gives it a bit of a kick

and theres no way i'd belive that shlok loves aastha at the moment

i think he is attracted to her but then he keeps remembering the insult his baba went through so the revenge mode gets activated

and now its about his ego ---- remember aastha rejected his marriage proposal sent by niranjan

:-)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Meynikashim_ca

Siri22

IF-Dazzler

Siri22

Posted: 10 October 2013 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
No Way.
And I'm mad that Aastha is falling for him and is very weak. It's not like he's even pretending to be nice. Not sure what made AAstha fall for him. She sure has a twisted meaning of love. Someone who grabs,pulls,and slaps you.Shocked

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shim_cakitty25Marybarton

shaz2009

IF-Dazzler

shaz2009

Posted: 10 October 2013 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
I'd be bloody scared out me wits if I had a guy obsessing over me like that along with all that aggressiveness and manhandling that I'd defo call the cops.Shlok at this point in time does not love Astha it all all a sinister game he is playing in the name of vengence,he will leave Astha shattered when his mission is complete.Not to forget that at this point in his life he has no emotional bonding or attachment to no one apart from his dad,he is more of a inhumane beast that will do anything to win and boost his ego but when this inhuman beast does fall in love for real, he will love like no other but that love wont be bestowed upon him that easily,that's when an evolvement in his grey character will take place and those complex intricate layers to his character will be revealed as why he became that way in the first place.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ilovelife

SOLACEofEYES

Goldie

SOLACEofEYES

Posted: 10 October 2013 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
no never... I hate guys who manhandles girls thinking them as their Jagirs...here he is behind her just coz Anjali hate her n for that very same reason he will marry her...he said also she has to come to him, he will close all doors for her except his...n NA is a two faced man...according to me he is d antagonist n not Anjali,d way he said if Aastha wud have come in dis house n all old age home n other media things etc wud not have take place,indirectly implying Anjali wud have taken care of her like for Sojal...

niki795

IF-Sizzlerz

niki795

Posted: 10 October 2013 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
noShocked

first I would stay away from him..crazy guy

Zah.Of.RoZaNa.

IF-Sizzlerz

Zah.Of.RoZaNa.

Posted: 10 October 2013 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
There's some things about shlok which make me go awww, and others where I want to kick him where it hurts. LOL Idk I think I would be pretty confused like Aastha is right now, but she's kinda falling from him too which I wouldn't get to coz I couldn't forget someone slapping me without taking my revenge. LOL

Prasai

IF-Rockerz

Prasai

Posted: 10 October 2013 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
For most of the couples starts with attraction being it physical or their character..when attraction. Happens and try to get along we feel chemistry with both inner and outer feelings...later which will turn into love..this is a common truth for love between two people..see urself peek urself..
Ok for the feelings to attraction to grow deeper like liking qualities ..and further into love..the couple has to meet and feel the love..if their is no meet or interaction we forget the attraction..

For every couple the love is not right away. It takes time and deepens when it is shared and accepted in all means..

Ok loving a shaded person like shlok..
Let's take astha case as us..

At first she was scared of shlok and no feelings..but when shlok saved her and rescued her their happened some trust..tow persons hating each other helping in hard times especially with a girl maan is major.

Still astha was scared and didn't have feelings..shlok gave her sree to save her diginity..
She felt proud and thought shlok is not that bad..and said it also..shlok liked it also as astha knew him.

Next astha missing shlok felt the responsibility and felt astha is someone the one for him not innerly but to some extent and even slapped her...astha took it positive way bcoz shlok being mad at astha never abused astha..so astha felt the possessiveness.

The bamboo fall,the confrontation of the bamboo ccident creating person..saying if something happens for astha I would have killed you..both astha and shlok had their true feelings then..

It's just a trust,possessive,passion and attraction...love has to deepen which will happen thru hate..

love is blind maybe I will fall like astha but back off with my pride and ego when blamed by people like anajali.

ego and pride r the fighters of love..

Wow..I gave too much enough of me now..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top