Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Siri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
No Way.
And I'm mad that Aastha is falling for him and is very weak. It's not like he's even pretending to be nice. Not sure what made AAstha fall for him. She sure has a twisted meaning of love. Someone who grabs,pulls,and slaps you.😲
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I'd be bloody scared out me wits if I had a guy obsessing over me like that along with all that aggressiveness and manhandling that I'd defo call the cops.Shlok at this point in time does not love Astha it all all a sinister game he is playing in the name of vengence,he will leave Astha shattered when his mission is complete.Not to forget that at this point in his life he has no emotional bonding or attachment to no one apart from his dad,he is more of a inhumane beast that will do anything to win and boost his ego but when this inhuman beast does fall in love for real, he will love like no other but that love wont be bestowed upon him that easily,that's when an evolvement in his grey character will take place and those complex intricate layers to his character will be revealed as why he became that way in the first place.
SOLACEofEYES thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
no never... I hate guys who manhandles girls thinking them as their Jagirs...here he is behind her just coz Anjali hate her n for that very same reason he will marry her...he said also she has to come to him, he will close all doors for her except his...n NA is a two faced man...according to me he is d antagonist n not Anjali,d way he said if Aastha wud have come in dis house n all old age home n other media things etc wud not have take place,indirectly implying Anjali wud have taken care of her like for Sojal...
niki795 thumbnail
no😲

first I would stay away from him..crazy guy
.Bongsookie. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
There's some things about shlok which make me go awww, and others where I want to kick him where it hurts. ðŸ˜† Idk I think I would be pretty confused like Aastha is right now, but she's kinda falling from him too which I wouldn't get to coz I couldn't forget someone slapping me without taking my revenge. ðŸ˜†
Prani08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
For most of the couples starts with attraction being it physical or their character..when attraction. Happens and try to get along we feel chemistry with both inner and outer feelings...later which will turn into love..this is a common truth for love between two people..see urself peek urself..
Ok for the feelings to attraction to grow deeper like liking qualities ..and further into love..the couple has to meet and feel the love..if their is no meet or interaction we forget the attraction..

For every couple the love is not right away. It takes time and deepens when it is shared and accepted in all means..

Ok loving a shaded person like shlok..
Let's take astha case as us..

At first she was scared of shlok and no feelings..but when shlok saved her and rescued her their happened some trust..tow persons hating each other helping in hard times especially with a girl maan is major.

Still astha was scared and didn't have feelings..shlok gave her sree to save her diginity..
She felt proud and thought shlok is not that bad..and said it also..shlok liked it also as astha knew him.

Next astha missing shlok felt the responsibility and felt astha is someone the one for him not innerly but to some extent and even slapped her...astha took it positive way bcoz shlok being mad at astha never abused astha..so astha felt the possessiveness.

The bamboo fall,the confrontation of the bamboo ccident creating person..saying if something happens for astha I would have killed you..both astha and shlok had their true feelings then..

It's just a trust,possessive,passion and attraction...love has to deepen which will happen thru hate..

love is blind maybe I will fall like astha but back off with my pride and ego when blamed by people like anajali.

ego and pride r the fighters of love..

Wow..I gave too much enough of me now..
WorkerB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Nothing justifies the way he manhandles her. Maybe some people like such "love" but Aastha better put her foot down in this relationship.
latha72 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

it is a very scary experience. when its stalking and invasion of private space its really really scary. If the person is obsessive and possessive... they will act like a psycho as if u r his possession. its a very scary mental torture. if u are strong and know how to tackle him then its easy to handle the situation.  

If ur family is with u, u deal with any situation.

Shlok is  a very possessive and egocentric person.  A very dangerous man. If I were Astha I would tell my parents and get as far away as possible from shlok...

thats what I did in real life...

kareena05 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
No No No I will never fall for a guy like Shlok...But I love this show because the story is different than the typical boy meets girl and live happily ever after... Because there are lots of drama, twist and turns in the story and the characters...which makes them interesting...
madhuharini thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i never trust anyone than my friends... I won't even talk with such a rudy type persons and will better avoid them. Sure I would never fell in such things and make myself to suffer...