Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

If you were Astha, would you believe that Sholk loves you?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

shim_ca

shim_ca

Posted: 10 October 2013 at 12:16pm | IP Logged

After watching today's episode I don't know should I call Sholk a villain or a lover. Probably I would call him a villain.

Initially we thought, to take revenge Sholk will pretend that he is in love with Astha. But after today's episode I don't think that he is even pretending. He is just obsessed to make admit Astha that she loves her. For this obsession he is doing everything. If he would love Astha, or at least pretend to love Astha he could not make an embarrassing situation for her in his house and in office. He would not grab her face and hands like yesterday. Today at the end when he tore the arms of her dress, it made clear that for his ego and motive he can do everything.  Last two days his eyes, his attitude, his words did not show for a single moment that he respects Astha or he loves Astha. from precap it seems that sholk will continue doing everything to make her admit, does not matter it humiliates her, and her/his family.

I don't know if Astha will continue to feel for him after whatever happened.

After today's episode a question came to my mind. if I would Astha,  would I believe that Sholk loves me? I would not believe. even if i would have feeling for him, that would go away.

What you would do guys?

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

sharmilakiranparas99tinutinukirthiiiMeynikazoyadarkrosePrasRasshonu2kitty25bila_asoulspiritMalika.Dua-RohanMuskan-KaBhi-FANSam_15OmaRamdassniki795-RK_Ki_Biwi-sladjana333rbb1

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "If you were Astha, would you believe that Sholk loves you?" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ilovelife

ilovelife

Posted: 10 October 2013 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Well she's falling for it any man with his charms wpuld

Malika.Dua

IF-Dazzler

Malika.Dua

Posted: 10 October 2013 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
honestly if I was in Aastha's place I would be scared from this guy and try to get away from him. I wouldn't believe him at all because when you love someone you care for them and try your best to not hurt that person but what Shlok is doing is not called love.
At this point I would have gave him a slap across his face so he can wake up and begin to love the proper way LOL

Edited by MalikaRose - 10 October 2013 at 12:26pm

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

khuhbu2010simidhillon89tinutinuzoyadarkroseshim_caMeynikamytrikitty25bobbydollkareena05canapoemKaBhi-FANJayneMarybartonprincess101OmaRamdassniki795sladjana333rbb1dumas

egle

egle

Posted: 10 October 2013 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Yeah no way would I think that these were the actions of a man in love.

I'd think he was obsessive and psychotic and would probably quit, one month work notice be damned.

Frankly, I'm starting to get uncomfortable with Shlok getting all up into Astha's personal space ALL THE FRIGGIN TIME! Passion/frission can be more exciting sometimes with a little SPACE.

Jus sayin.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

simidhillon89tinutinushim_caMeynikamytrikitty25JayneSiri22Malika.DuaKaBhi-FANMarybartonOmaRamdassrbb1

Miracle_lover

Miracle_lover

Posted: 10 October 2013 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MalikaRose

honestly if I was in Aastha's place I would be scared from this guy and try to get away from him. I wouldn't believe him at all because when you love someone you care for them and try your best to not hurt that person but what Shlok is doing is not called love.
At this point I would have gave him a slap across his face so he can wake up and begin to love the proper way LOL

Agreed !! After watching last two episodes I don't feel his in love at all instead I would be scared of him if I was in Astha's situation cause now he looks like he does everything forcefully with her. Reality wise speaking if I was Astha I would be scared and call the cops on him cause to me his behavior is of a crazy stalker who is always bothering me.Dead

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Meynikashim_cakitty25JayneMalika.DuaMarybartonOmaRamdass

Malika.Dua

IF-Dazzler

Malika.Dua

Posted: 10 October 2013 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Miracle_lover

Originally posted by MalikaRose

Agreed !! After watching last two episodes I don't feel his in love at all instead I would be scared of him if I was in Astha's situation cause now he looks like he does everything forcefully with her. Reality wise speaking if I was Astha I would be scared and call the cops on him cause to me his behavior is of a crazy stalker who is always bothering me.Dead

yeah he is scaring me these days. Confused
He really is forcing himself on her and I don't know how Aastha is still bearing it honestly. This girl is really nave she can't see the bad intentions that Shlok has.

He is acting like a stalker.
OMG if it was in reality then heck no I wouldn't deal with such a freak.
I would first gift him a beautiful thappar from my hands and then run away for my life LOL

Edited by MalikaRose - 10 October 2013 at 12:42pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Meynikashim_caJayneMarybartonOmaRamdass-RK_Ki_Biwi-

shim_ca

shim_ca

Posted: 10 October 2013 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by egle

Yeah no way would I think that these were the actions of a man in love.

I'd think he was obsessive and psychotic and would probably quit, one month work notice be damned.

Frankly, I'm starting to get uncomfortable with Shlok getting all up into Astha's personal space ALL THE FRIGGIN TIME! Passion/frission can be more exciting sometimes with a little SPACE.

Jus sayin.

@bold: very right.

the way everytime Sholk is pulling Astha, i dont like it. last two days Astha's expression said that she is not comfortable with his unncessary touching and holding. is it really appreciable that  a boss is not leaving a single opportunity to touch his employee? does not matter he loves her or not, sometimes to keep little distance is necessary.

Edited by shim_ca - 10 October 2013 at 12:51pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

egleMeynikakitty25Malika.Duadumas

Meynika

Meynika

Posted: 10 October 2013 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Hell no!!Shocked

The guy scares the hell out of me Shocked... the guy is crazy man! Ouch

And (I think) Astha figured that out, so she'll make sure she doesn't fall for him! LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shim_caParamjitMalika.DuaMarybartonOmaRamdass

Post Reply New Post

Go to top