Qubool Hai

So Farhan is not married?

asyamitwalover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Few days back there was a spoiler saying Farhan is already married thus Nikhat's wedding will again be cancelled. But after todays epi & precap I think Nikhat's wedding will happen. So Farhan is not married then??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

honestyfirst thumbnail
Ya may be ...
Its interesting to watch ...
asyamitwalover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: honestyfirst

Ya may be ...
Its interesting to watch ...

the spoiler was false?
beekay1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: asyamitwalover

Few days back there was a spoiler saying Farhan is already married thus Nikhat's wedding will again be cancelled. But after todays epi & precap I think Nikhat's wedding will happen. So Farhan is not married then??

We don't know that yet.  Farhan and Nikhat will get married and only then Farhan's truth will be out. Otherwise no twist.
-Anitha- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Confused dear.. Only gul can answer😆
chibi_deea thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I don't know about the spoilers, but I think it would be interesting if he was married. 
In my opinion, right now the Khan sibilings (except Nuzhat thank God) seem to have the same destiny as their parents: Asad and Ayaan are forced to stay away from the women they love just like Rashid had to stay away from Dilshad, Najma married the man she loves but she has to accept his child with another woman just like Dilshad did by accepting Ayaan, so Nikhat has to be bound to live as a second wife just like Shirin. I don't know if I made any sense ðŸ˜†
Shirin always said that she didn't want Nikhat to be the second wife and usually payback is a b**** and Shirin too has to pay for her wrong deeds. The worse punishment for her would be to see her daughter as a second wife. 
Edited by chibi_deea - 10 years ago
shikaDD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i think they r changing stories