Qubool Hai

So Farhan is not married?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

asyamitwalover

asyamitwalover

Posted: 10 October 2013 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Few days back there was a spoiler saying Farhan is already married thus Nikhat's wedding will again be cancelled. But after todays epi & precap I think Nikhat's wedding will happen. So Farhan is not married then??

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "So Farhan is not married?" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

honestyfirst

IF-Rockerz

honestyfirst

Posted: 10 October 2013 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Ya may be ...
Its interesting to watch ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

asyamitwalover

asyamitwalover

asyamitwalover

Posted: 10 October 2013 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by honestyfirst

Ya may be ...
Its interesting to watch ...

the spoiler was false?

beekay1

beekay1

Posted: 10 October 2013 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by asyamitwalover

Few days back there was a spoiler saying Farhan is already married thus Nikhat's wedding will again be cancelled. But after todays epi & precap I think Nikhat's wedding will happen. So Farhan is not married then??

We don't know that yet.  Farhan and Nikhat will get married and only then Farhan's truth will be out. Otherwise no twist.

-Anitha-

IF-Stunnerz

-Anitha-

Posted: 10 October 2013 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Confused dear.. Only gul can answerLOL

chibi_deea

Goldie

chibi_deea

Posted: 10 October 2013 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
I don't know about the spoilers, but I think it would be interesting if he was married. 
In my opinion, right now the Khan sibilings (except Nuzhat thank God) seem to have the same destiny as their parents: Asad and Ayaan are forced to stay away from the women they love just like Rashid had to stay away from Dilshad, Najma married the man she loves but she has to accept his child with another woman just like Dilshad did by accepting Ayaan, so Nikhat has to be bound to live as a second wife just like Shirin. I don't know if I made any sense LOL
Shirin always said that she didn't want Nikhat to be the second wife and usually payback is a b**** and Shirin too has to pay for her wrong deeds. The worse punishment for her would be to see her daughter as a second wife. 

Edited by chibi_deea - 10 October 2013 at 12:21pm

shikaDD

IF-Dazzler

shikaDD

Posted: 10 October 2013 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
i think they r changing stories 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top