Jodha Akbar

where is my akhda!

ghalibmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
today's episode was not bad, but like most of u i felt its a filler and was craving for at least one akhda scene..trps r up good thing..but cvz should understand its because of their chemistry together..at least one nursing scene should be shown otherwise the love and care feelings will not make any sense..to be able to connect and feel for their love i want their scenes together! now cannot force this enough..pl throw ur comments in support of some good akhda scenes!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jaisoif thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I miss AkDha so much it's been like 3 epsiodes without AkDha, come in cvs don't do this to us, AkDha is the glue that holds this show together, please bring back that glue!
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Akdha doesn't necessarily have to be that both share the same screen space..
the manner in which Jo was totally thinking about Jalal for most of the epi was sufficient for me
However, I'm worried about the tracks...why have they finished the nursing track...oh wait, I forgot - there's no nursing track, right?
And already jumping the bandwagon to Amer?
And what's with this stupid ILU...
I'm so unhappy with the way the love story is being dealt with...CRAP!
Edited by lashy - 10 years ago
Star_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lashy

the manner in which Jo was totally thinking about Jalal for most of the epi was sufficient for me
However, I'm worried about the tracks...why have they finished the nursing track...oh wait, I forgot - there's no nursing track, right?

It is a mess alright. ðŸ˜­
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Yes.. today we missed an AkDha scene 😭.. we were about to have one.. and Rahim snatched that too..😆
ghalibmirza thumbnail

i am also unhappy about this! i am not demanding all the frames should have these two together but for us as audience to be able to connect to their love track some closeness should be shown..why r the cvz rushing the love track and not showing proper akhda scenes..now where did nursing disappear😡
smile.sara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

i am wondering ..why they r rushing so  fast...why didnt they show how ..jalal fix sukanya rishta,,,  i dont need adham javedha in every epi i want more jalal and his interaction with people outside harem... atleast falsh back hi dikha dete ... more akdha ...more jalal n his interection with other people... no more javedha adham...less maham... n pls no hB n jodha romance... i m fill of it
Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
shall i tell the truth i dint like todays episode
as it had only ruq, MA and adham and one more villain 

Shariff

full of them

and both jalal and jodha dint see each other at all
ghalibmirza thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: smile.sara

i am wondering ..why they r rushing so  fast...why didnt they show how ..jalal fix sukanya rishta,,,  i dont need adham javedha in every epi i want more jalal and his interaction with people outside harem... atleast falsh back hi dikha dete ... more akdha ...more jalal n his interection with other people... no more javedha adham...less maham... n pls no hB n jodha romance... i m fill of it

agree sara and why the rush! i don't want to see half baked love story! the scenes should be properly done..all i have been seeing is ruk and jalal😕
ghalibmirza thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Parijatrocks

shall i tell the truth i dint like todays episode

as it had only ruq, MA and adham and one more villain 

Shariff

full of them

and both jalal and jodha dint see each other at all

i know the show is about jodha akbar and here we do not even get to see them together..ek nursing scene to banta tha😡