Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Falciparum

Falciparum

Posted: 10 October 2013 at 10:03am | IP Logged
This show has slowly grown on me.  It is definitely very intriguing and I love the way they are slowly revealing the layers of each character.  Don't get me wrong Shlok is a really dark character and frankly, any girl should stay mikes away from him.  Astha knows that...but she can't help falling for him.   He did safe her life once and right or wrong, she feels drawn to him.  She hates the feeling but cannot deny it.  God knows what's going on in Shloks head.  I think he is definitely attracted to her but is masking it or telling himself that he is doing it only to show Astha her place.  Let's see how his character evolves.
But, the thing I am mist impressed by is the portrayal of Astha's dad.  Inspite of all that happened, he trusts his daughter. Wants her to succeed in life.  Most shows would have the dad question the daughter and assume she did something wrong and even restrict her movements.  I really like the fact that Avdoot decided to listen to his daughter, trust her.

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

kavitakmehtapradipdtusheMeynikamissnida222_Raeesa_rabid52janestone6divyarnavSana.AshlokFanavi_ashiPrasanna_dhanu*KT*~Lakshya*kitty25EvashJayne-RohanMuskan-Marysaa-silhouette-MarybartonPrasaiOmaRamdassSam_15Sofnarani-lucki-Saheba--RK_Ki_Biwi-ServianaMages

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Best portrayal of girl's dad ever!!" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Serviana

IF-Stunnerz

Serviana

Posted: 10 October 2013 at 10:09am | IP Logged
I completely agree with you. That is one of the things that make this show special!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

_Raeesa_FalciparumSana.AshlokFanMarysaaJayne

Marybarton

IF-Rockerz

Marybarton

Posted: 10 October 2013 at 10:17am | IP Logged
They are the kind of parents every girl wants. Understanding and supportive. They don't put the blame on her or misunderstand. Hug

Edited by Marybarton - 10 October 2013 at 11:33am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Meynikamissnida222_Raeesa_FalciparumdivyarnavSana.AshlokFanblossom2283JayneSofnaServiana

rani-lucki

IF-Sizzlerz

rani-lucki

Posted: 10 October 2013 at 11:23am | IP Logged
he's a nice dad

:-)

but i can understand kalindi's worry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Raeesa_Falciparum

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 10 October 2013 at 11:50am | IP Logged
completely agree...avdoot is the best dad...

_Raeesa_Falciparum

prc_fan1

IF-Rockerz

prc_fan1

Posted: 10 October 2013 at 11:59am | IP Logged
As much as Avdoot is quite an ideal & supportive parent, his trust on her is so blind that he's not seeing the impending danger at his doorstep. I like that he trusted her, but I would have liked it more if he went to her room & tried to find out the exact situation & what she was feeling.
I see it more as ignorance & running away from reality on the parents' part, which will lead to grave consequences later on. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

_Raeesa_Falciparumadeeti10JayneSiri22misti73Sofna

Baingan

IF-Stunnerz

Baingan

Posted: 10 October 2013 at 12:01pm | IP Logged

They have portrayed very well father and daughter relationship.

_Raeesa_Falciparum

Siri22

IF-Dazzler

Siri22

Posted: 10 October 2013 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Well I'm not sure I agree.
Trusting is different from blindly trusting.

And he is blindly trusting Aastha and we have seen Aasthat is not capable of sound judgement. The way she's falling head over heels with a guy who's not even pretending to be nice.Shocked She sure has a twisted meaning of love.

So ya not impressed with the father. Her mom's worried sure but the very next day they're behaving like normal which is very abnormal. I'm a mom and have a daughter and I would never sleep a wink until I get tot he bottom of this which Aastha's parents didn't do.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FalciparumJayneSofna

Post Reply New Post

Go to top