Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MarathiMulgi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Tere liye hum hein jiye, har aansoon piye
dil mein magar jalate rahe chahat ke diye, tere liye tere liye

Those lines come to my mind reading about Madhu's state of mind. 

Why is it that, whoever she tries to please dil se, ends up bhadkofying on her? Yeh ladki hamesha apna dil doosron ke marg mein kyun bichhati hai? Is she addicted to getting hurt?

RK the superstar ka kya kehna. Nautanki karna mera haq hai aur mein woh karunga. Down but not out. That constant presence of ullu bank fellow is adding to his stress and as Soundarya says, he can't handle stress well.  Used to getting his own way for a such long time now, he can't help not throwing tantrums phir uske samane MC ho ya Madhu. I feel his frustration is not really on Madhu but at the situation that he has found himself where sharks have smelled the blood in the water and he is trying to put his head above the water.

At the end of the day, RM always return to the snake pit that RK mansion has become. The snakes of various viciousness there start hissing excitedly the moment they see Madhu. Madhu's job is to regularly feed them milk but today she was too distracted to do that. 

Looks like tomorrow is biwi ko manao day. 400th episode and it is about dire situation where loan may get cancelled. Nice. πŸ‘πŸ˜‘Very gloomy way of thanking the viewers for supporting you for 400 episodes. Thank you Nautanki Films.

Survival thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
When are they going to stop torturing us!!!

Nonsense majbooris, OTT reactions from everyone, ouff

I hate seeing Madhu helpless like she was in the previous track, and I hate to see Rk like this giving up so easily, so for me everyone's reaction was OTT starting from bank managers to Rk and Madhu herself,

What the hell!!! is this how problems are solved,  just because my wife couldn't concentrate in her first day of shooting, I consider myself as a flop and that everything has finished!!!!

What the hell!!! just because someone told me that my stars or whatever are vinaash for everyone in my life including my husband, I just believe them and live my life terrified without being able to concentrate in anything

You were right girls, along with destiny, it's what we believe that determines what happens in our lifes, Madhu just chose to believe in stupid superstitions and she is exactly acting upon that, making things really go worse

Rk, I don't even know what to say, I agree that he feels that his wife is not concentrating for some reason, but the Rk I know would have tried by hook or by crook to find out what's wrong and not  yell at his wife, who is doing all this to help him!!! anger and drinks are not the solution to problems and what if the first day of shooting didn't go well, it's not the end of the world!!!

As for Pabbo, this hypocrite woman is just getting on my nerves, I prefer saaf saaf vilains!

I really wish the bank loan gets cancelled, to save us from this torture, I've already given my opinion about this whole thing in yesterday's EDT, so no more about it, Rk can sell one of his properties and arrange for the money, thus no one will tell him do or not do this, I liked him telling to mehul that he is the producer of the film and he can do with it whatever he wants, although Rk wasn't right at his decision but at least he stuck to his decision.

I disliked when Rk tore apart their poster, that was too bad and he tore it in a way separating him from Madhu, the cut could have been transversal!! wait a minute, I'm getting supertitious myself πŸ˜† 
it's nothing, it's just a poster.

On a serious note, I don't mind leads having problems or having enemies but for God's sake it's irritating to make them helpless, we don't want to wait till the end of the track to see them winning, we want to see ups and downs not only downs, in the 4 phere shaadi, they had problems, they had enemies but sometimes it was Rk who wins, sometimes Madhu (when the matter is between the two of them), and when it's about them with others, they used to win quickly and problems didn't use to drag for so long, we always appreciated the pace with which they used to wrap up problems!!!!

The only saving grace is the last scene when Rk recalled his moments with Madhu when the car broke down near that village, and thanks God, he realized that he was rude to her, and he shouldn't have treated her the way he did.I wished the 400th episode to be exclusively a rishbala one, but in the precap they showed Bittuji talking to that bank manager to again stretch that majboori
😑

πŸ˜† This is officially the first time I really rant in that way, warna I'm the most optimistic here, well I'm still the same, it's just that I want episodes to be entertaining and the fact that they are giving so much space to Pabbo and to the negativity element in general doesn't make them really enjoyable. There are many other ways to show problems in the filmmaking yet show enjoyable and lovely episodes, the fighting spirit and the intelligence of the leads along of course with their love are the key words to that.
😊
Edited by arshisfan - 10 years ago
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Wasn't rk's movie name shama does they changed it to ishq with tagline junoon when madhu was finalised as heroine.they messed up heroine track also.no probs with tracks pabho r wat ever but cvs always fall flat in presenting the tracks.rk reaction doesnt make sense of his anger of madhu not able to do.he lost patience can give some break n can shoot wats for pack up.no comments on rest of the story as its not making sense.
Lets see how cvs show heroine process n rm.
Survival thumbnail
The episode's caps 😊

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: arshisfan

πŸ˜† This is officially the first time I really rant in that way, warna I'm the most optimistic here, well I'm still the same, it's just that I want episodes to be entertaining and the fact that they are giving so much space to Pabbo and to the negativity element in general doesn't make them really enjoyable. There are many other ways to show problems in the filmmaking yet show enjoyable and lovely episodes, the fighting spirit and the intelligence of the leads along of course with their love are the key words to that.
😊

ur free to rant Najat..we are the audience, it's not imp. to like each and every episode...sometimes i'm cursing the CV's, sometimes I'm praising them...it's okay...

agree with you that we need strong leads to balance the negativity...a clueless, helpless, bechare characters will not be liked by anyone...we're not watching it to get depressed...

@bold, yes !! πŸ‘
Edited by _charu_ - 10 years ago
Poluk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The last two episodes have left me speechless. What characters:
1. A so called mother so embroiled in her ego gratification that she is unable to see that the person she is harming the most is her son. In front of her self interests nothing is important - not even her son's self respect, dignity, career, fame nothing.🀒

No mother in real life is that dumb or blind. howsoever she might hate the DIL she will never do anything to hurt her son.Even if she believes that the DIL is unlucky for her son, cant she see that the DIL is the only lifeline her son currently has and what would be the impact of cutting or injuring it. 

So after Golden Hearted Goonda we have the great Mother India.🀒

2. A woman so weak, she lets the words of her MIL and a few pandits not only impact her mentally, she even goes to the extent of putting her husband's name and respect in jeopardy. She can easily see and analyse what her bad performance is doing but does nothing to collect herself, shake off the negativity and put an effort.πŸ˜•

Is she the same woman who had the guts to fight a superstar, to do the 4 rounds wedding, offer to trade her life for saving her husband. Where did the determination and mental strength go now?

Love is supposed to make you strong not so weak that you make a fool of yourself and your husband. 

The worst part is this goes totally against the image of MB the CVs have created so far. She is looking and behaving like the Bhai Bhai track MB.

Lord only knows how they think they can take the show to its former glory by showing such a selfish and mean mother and such a weak heroine.

leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: MarathiMulgi

Looks like tomorrow is biwi ko manao day. 400th episode and it is about dire situation where loan may get cancelled. Nice. πŸ‘πŸ˜‘Very gloomy way of thanking the viewers for supporting you for 400 episodes. Thank you Nautanki Films.

MM, it's a longrunning theme, isn't it?
One landmark episode, they had the now deceased character behind a tree in almost the entire episode, and RK coming later and having a couple of Rishbala scenes with Madhu with camera switching back and forth between them and the third individual.πŸ₯±
The next landmark episode, was it the suhaagraat episode?πŸ˜•
So now, this coming landmark episode has to apparently follow the pattern of alternating positive viewing that majority-audience would/wouldn't particularly enjoy.
We'll definitely get a Rishbala scene 😳, probably with Mehul, Roma and everyone else distracting from the couple.πŸ₯± That's more than enough good to expect, with whatever other depressing stuff they choose to stuff the episode with.
Edited by leelaa9 - 10 years ago
Survival thumbnail
RM's scenes 😊
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x15tf39_rm-s-scenes-10th-october-2013_shortfilms

PS: picked the scene from their bedroom (I cut the part where she recalled the brahmins) and I also picked the scene when Rk's car broke down and he realized that he was rude to Madhu

-MAS- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Link to Episode 400 Discussion: October 11th, 2013