Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

Ankhon Dekha Haal - Ulta Review (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

serialjunkie

IF-Sizzlerz

serialjunkie

Posted: 10 October 2013 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Marybarton

I like Vaisak's reaction best cause he's the only one who will get to have the last saw.

By the way, what does that sari name mean? Does it symbolize something like - marriage, wifey-gift?

no, i think its just a style of sari made in parts of Maharasthra, very traditional

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Marybarton

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ankhon Dekha Haal - Ulta Review (Page 2)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

serialjunkie

IF-Sizzlerz

serialjunkie

Posted: 10 October 2013 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sneak-peek

SJ, how do you manage to write such awesome write-ups after every episode is beyond me. All I know is that I thoroughly enjoy reading your posts - you don't spare anyone!!

The CVs dont spare us! Unki yahi punishment hai. LOL

sneak-peek

serialjunkie

IF-Sizzlerz

serialjunkie

Posted: 10 October 2013 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CravingKhana

Originally posted by serialjunkie

Varad: Hai! Kaash! If only I had a dream sequence of this nature. I can't compete with my younger brother even in my dream. <He inspects himself and wonders why did he fall "short" of his brother? Did bigger shoes indicate a bigger very personal asset? He didn't know the answer>

I want Hot Daddy's reply to this...cos he has the edge over the feet thing...

(oh n now Anjalis's Feet worship has taken a whole other form...Tongue)

ha ha ha see! i told you everythign Hot Daddy does has a reason behind it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PrasRasCravingKhana

arkhi

arkhi

Posted: 10 October 2013 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Avdut: What you see is not what you get! What you get is not what you see! What you do not see is what not you get, what not you see is what do not you get...Ugh!!! this is confusing This is all an illusion, a maya. a mirage. My little girl can do no wrong, So I will be the Resident DhrithaRashtra and pretend I can't see, I can't see, I can't see

Kalindi: Hain! What kind of job is this? You have to hug your boss in this job? You get personal and intimate visits from him and severe eyelocks too? In my days, we didn't have such jobs. What was Asthma's job description again?

Sojal: Thank God! I can soon find a sidekick to kick in the gut. It will be so much fun being the tyrant for a change. I will pressure cook her with the daal, I will lock her in Flour Dabba, I will seal her with the Achar Bharni, I will tea bag her into hot water, I will do so many many evil things to her, bwahahaha! Yes! Its not fair I should be the only one suffering and asking my MIL which underwear to wear. This girl should get it too!

Varad: Hai! Kaash! If only I had a dream sequence of this nature. I can't compete with my younger brother even in my dream. <He inspects himself and wonders why did he fall "short" of his brother? Did bigger shoes indicate a bigger very personal asset? He didn't know the answer>

Schlock: Say yes or I will spend the next two days harassing you to accept this Paithani sari. Say yes or I will add a Kanchipuram saree, a banarasi saree and heck, even a Kosa saree, a Patola saree and a Tussar silk saree. Say yes NOW or I will buy an entire saree shop for you. Say yes!

loved this partROFL

serialjunkie

PrasRas

PrasRas

Posted: 10 October 2013 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Loved the last bit- Cross eyed and mouth washLOL

serialjunkie

Malika.Dua

IF-Dazzler

Malika.Dua

Posted: 10 October 2013 at 9:51am | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFL
LOL
SJ every review I read for you I have to laugh
I really wanted to know what each member was saying and my wish was fulfilled thanks to you  
it couldn't have been any better LOL

Edited by MalikaRose - 10 October 2013 at 9:50am

serialjunkie

sand88

sand88

Posted: 10 October 2013 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Rofl ROFLROFL ROFL

serialjunkie

Ash95

IF-Dazzler

Ash95

Posted: 10 October 2013 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Now I know Hot Daddy is bald because of dadi (he must have pulled out all his hair in anger when he realised it was DADI)  and poor Mummy  only leg fetishROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DefLeppardCravingKhana

Post Reply New Post

Go to top