Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

serialjunkie

IF-Sizzlerz

serialjunkie

Posted: 10 October 2013 at 8:52am | IP Logged
The Terrace Scene

Schlock and Asthma locked in a death grip of an embrace. 
A stunned family watches the scene silently. What we didn't hear or see are the many thoughts going through their minds. 
Here is a glimpse

Hot Daddy: Whoa! Atta Boy! When I tried this on Anjali's terrace, I ended up hugging her Dadi. Buddhi Dadi, the surreptitious old harridan decided to wear the sari I gifted Anjali and show up on the terrace. I was on my way to our secret rendezvous and didn't know its was the toothless, old Dadi facing the moon. To this day I can't hug Anjali without nightmares, so I have a leg fetish instead.  

Anjali: Whoa! No girl should have this much fun! Grrr My Dadi took away all my fun, that Budhiya! instead of Chakki Peesing, she was Teasing Hot Daddy on terrace! The incorrigible flirt, scarred me for life. This equation is all wrong. I am going to subtract Asthma from this equation pronto and multiply Schlock by a factor of 100 when I add another bimbo like Sojal into the equation. The result of the equation will be another smelly socks sniffing girl. Did I tell you I majored in Algae-Bra?

Avdut: What you see is not what you get! What you get is not what you see! What you do not see is what not you get, what not you see is what do not you get...Ugh!!! this is confusing This is all an illusion, a maya. a mirage. My little girl can do no wrong, So I will be the Resident DhrithaRashtra and pretend I can't see, I can't see, I can't see

Kalindi: Hain! What kind of job is this? You have to hug your boss? You get personal and intimate visits from him? You do conference in Storeroom? You have to do severe eyelocks on terrace too? What was Asthma's job description again?

Vaishak(?) Younger Brother: Another one bites the dust. He thinks he is controlling her. Ha! She has him by her pinky! I can't wait to watch anjali Vahini buuurn!

Sojal: Thank God! I can soon find a sidekick to kick in the gut. I will pressure cook her with the daal, I will mash her with the boiled potatoes. I will lock her in Flour Canister, I will seal her with the Achar Bharni, I will tea bag her into hot water, bwahahaha! Yes! Its not fair I should be the only one asking permission of MIL about the color of underwear to wear. 

Varad: Hai! Kaash! If only I had a dream sequence of this nature. I can't compete with my younger brother even in my dream. <He inspects himself and wonders why he fell way "short" of his brother? Did bigger shoes indicate a bigger personal assetportfolio? He didn't know the answer>

Schlock: Say yes or I will spend the next two days harassing you to accept this Paithani sari. Say yes or I will add a Kanchipuram saree, a banarasi saree and heck, even a Kosa saree, a Patola saree and a Tussar silk saree. Say yes NOW or I will buy an entire saree shop for you. Say yes!

Asthma: Dayum! Can you make that Candy colored Salwar Store instead? Never mind! I could say yes but you're holding my face so darn close to yours, I am seeing cross eyed. Besides that mouthwash is not doing you any service!

Edited by serialjunkie - 11 October 2013 at 5:29am

The following 58 member(s) liked the above post:

tvbuffyDefLeppardsuppss77vj3072-lizzy-ManrajTcasper777ladyhobbesparas99crnvtinutinutusheIlinrajvtazoyadarkrose-Reva-PrasRasreimasriarshichetanahooda_Raeesa_siddharshAmna1234567890riha5002PutijaChalhovaviation-ca..-DeViLiA-..RadheKrish1spsharmilasneak-peekAngels11Jo_Pinchyrajsri-Aarya-arnavocean6aan-rishPrasanna_dhanuSiri22MalikaRosetvbug2011mayabharathiVivirti_Suvian2-RohanMuskan-Ash95morningdewEvashbobbiedhillonHeavens_Kissprc_fan1sigridMarybartonmadmaxineMentalExoticaCravingKhanasbk2tvshowfanmisti73rbb1

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ankhon Dekha Haal - Ulta Review" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rbb1

IF-Stunnerz

rbb1

Posted: 10 October 2013 at 8:58am | IP Logged

OMG love your post lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

serialjunkie

serialjunkie

IF-Sizzlerz

serialjunkie

Posted: 10 October 2013 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rbb1

OMG love your post lol

lamba hai par cute hai - just like Avinash LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chetanahoodaprc_fan1sbk2

Vivirti_Suvian2

IF-Dazzler

Vivirti_Suvian2

Posted: 10 October 2013 at 8:59am | IP Logged
nice post yaar loved it

serialjunkie

serialjunkie

IF-Sizzlerz

serialjunkie

Posted: 10 October 2013 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vivirti_Suvian2

nice post yaar loved it

aap aye bahar aayi!

Marybarton

IF-Rockerz

Marybarton

Posted: 10 October 2013 at 9:08am | IP Logged
I like Vaisak's reaction best cause he's the only one who will get to have the last say.

By the way, what does that sari name mean? Does it symbolize something like - marriage, wifey-gift?

Edited by Marybarton - 10 October 2013 at 10:00am

serialjunkie

sneak-peek

Goldie

sneak-peek

Posted: 10 October 2013 at 9:11am | IP Logged
SJ, how do you manage to write such awesome write-ups after every episode is beyond me. All I know is that I thoroughly enjoy reading your posts - you don't spare anyone!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prc_fan1serialjunkie

CravingKhana

IF-Sizzlerz

CravingKhana

Posted: 10 October 2013 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by serialjunkie

Varad: Hai! Kaash! If only I had a dream sequence of this nature. I can't compete with my younger brother even in my dream. <He inspects himself and wonders why did he fall "short" of his brother? Did bigger shoes indicate a bigger very personal asset? He didn't know the answer>

I want Hot Daddy's reply to this...cos he has the edge over the feet thing...

(oh n now Anjalis's Feet worship has taken a whole other form...Tongue)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

..-DeViLiA-..Ash95tvbug2011prc_fan1serialjunkie

Post Reply New Post

Go to top