Posted: 10 years ago
Is it because the jewelry turned out to be fake? or is it because she was duped off big chunk of money?? or because a CHOR gave her a valuable lesson...
Every DABHian must be saying what a stupid question to ask??πŸ˜†...Well think over it...

Bhabho married Suraj, Vikram, and Mohit. Also Bhabho attended Maasa's marriage and Maasa's daughter's marriage...in fact Bhabho was herself married and got so many jewelry...Bhabho has seen so much of jewelry in her day-to-day life and must have so much experience that she must be an expert in telling if a jewelry is real or fake β­οΈ...

From my experience I can say that a woman has a great knack of telling if the jewelry is real or fake. If you are a woman reading this post then you know your abilities. Correct? πŸ˜›

I have attended so many weddings, receptions and have seen ladies wearing heavy jewelry but one closer look by any elderly lady or even my own wife who is in late 20's and they can easily tell which lady is wearing fashion jewelry (fake) and which lady is wearing real jewelry...

How come Bhabho, who is MRS. KNOW IT ALL, did not differentiate between real and fake?? She DID NOT RAISE EVEN A SINGLE DOUBT or ASK ABOUT AUTHENTICITY of those necklaces 😲She had the whole time and broad day light to look at them closely...after all she was investing too much money...

I think Bhabho is not crying on being duped or fake jewelry...She is crying because a CHOR turned out to be much more intelligent than Bhabho in appraising jewelry πŸ˜†. 

A CHOR does not get to see real jewelry as often as Bhabho but still CHOR could figure out that Bhabho had ALL fake jewelry and that too within 30 minutes πŸ˜†...

Bhabho is feeling LOW and cannot digest the fact that a CHOR knows more than her when it comes to jewelry 🀣...on top of that she could not call CHOR in her aangan and do aangan drama ot lighten her mood πŸ˜†... what is hurting is that CHOR has higher IQ than Bhabho and this is making Bhabho cry...cry too much πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

The money she lost is of Suraj who won 50 lacs at WTC...so she is not crying for money...CHOR returned her jewelry back ...so that is also not the reason for crying...conclusion...must be CHOR who made Bhabho cry so much...and now Sandy will TAKE BADLAA...REVENGE!!!!!!

JISNE MERI MAA KO RULAYA, MAI USKO KHOON KE AANSOO RULAONGI πŸ˜†
I think Bhabho is not crying on being duped or fake jewelry...She is crying because a CHOR turned out to be much more intelligent than Bhabho in appraising jewelry πŸ˜†. 

A CHOR does not get to see real jewelry as often as Bhabho but still CHOR could figure out that Bhabho had ALL fake jewelry and that too within 30 minutes πŸ˜†...

Bhabho is feeling LOW and cannot digest the fact that a CHOR knows more than her when it comes to jewelry πŸ€£...on top of that she could not call CHOR in her aangan and do aangan drama ot lighten her mood πŸ˜†... what is hurting is that CHOR has higher IQ than Bhabho and this is making Bhabho cry...cry too much πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Above lines cracked me yaar🀣...infact i was going to critisize bhabho by making a post but your words are same as of me...😳...totally agreed! and mujhe seriously majaa aaya because bhabho ke reasons for crying are hillarious!🀣

On serious note, how bhabho did not understood that its a fake jewellery? why always sandhya unko har buri cheez se bachaaye?😳
Poor CHOR in ur post TP JI🀣🀣  if he read ur post then he himself will get real jelwes to bhaboπŸ˜†

got to knw bhabo is crying bcz of chor.πŸ˜†  wt a chor😲
earlier sandy was dumb, now its bhabho's turn to be dumb, i think next will be meena's turn πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†.
really nice comment, was actually nice to see Bhabo getting humbled albeit at the hands of a thief mocking her for giving fake jewelry to her daughter.
She was crying because of fake sense of her pride is shaken, she is more  worried about her ego getting humiliated at the daughter's wedding and HG women and in her own sense of pride broken by Chavi's in laws (Bhabo is totally ignorant of dilip ji's mother who is actually quite wise and knows to walk with the world and who might not say anything rather console bhabo).

Bhabo doesn't care for anything more than her ego and her false sense of pride, she knew too well that Surya would drop everything at a single call from her and fix the problem by catching the thieves but she is too stubborn to ask for help and even commanded Bhabasa to not ask as well.

I really liked bhabasa's comment about Suraj finding out the truth even if she doesn't tell him or leave him out, I really wish that CVs would have included the issue or LC from Bhabasa to bhabo at this time, would have been perfect, but I guess bhabasa according to CVs bhabasa is bound by his promise to Sandhya as his daughter...

I saw in another post that Bhabo took this 5 lakh 60 thousand of Suraj's money which he won at WTC, she is too shameless for not even talk with her son yet more than ready to take his money.  Yes she asked for the shop's profit money in half because the shop is hers but what right she has to Suraj's account from the WTC winning money when she has broken all ties with him.  Nothing more than pure hypocrisy to me I say, but that is consistent of her character so far...

I want to bring up another topic about Bhabo not respecting Bhabasa as her husband, yet mock him, say evil things to him, scold him for being lazy when he is asking for chai or food, yet she wouldn't bear any of her DiLs doing this to her son, amazing level of hypocrisy and evilness in that woman, I really think this FJ incident and thief mocking her FJ is good for her for being so evil and get humbled...  
@ diyafan
your points well taken...the bottom line is that Bhabho has always lived a double-standard life...
Mujhe toh idhar se hi pata chal gaya jewellery was FAKE-when jeweller tells kaccha bill-always say no!!!!!Brave bhabho 5lakhs jewels & no bill-waise toh 1rupee 2 rupee kay liye veggie seller,provision guys se BHID jaati hai 5lakhs ke liye chup chap nakli bill!!!πŸ˜›
Originally posted by india2050

Mujhe toh idhar se hi pata chal gaya jewellery was FAKE-when jeweller tells kaccha bill-always say no!!!!!Brave bhabho 5lakhs jewels & no bill-waise toh 1rupee 2 rupee kay liye veggie seller,provision guys se BHID jaati hai 5lakhs ke liye chup chap nakli bill!!!πŸ˜›

🀣 πŸ€£

Bhabho is good only to buy vegetables ..yeh SONA-CHAANDI shopping is not meant for Bhabho πŸ˜†
No wonder Rathi Parivar could not develop financially or educationally...

All the time haggling over veggie price and keeping penny's balance...SONA is too expensive that Bhabho cannot think beyond veggies🀣
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
No wonder Rathi Parivar could not develop financially or educationally...

Well said Shant.  Bhabho cannot think far than Chavvi's wedding with all that huge WTC amount.

Actually it was'nt even technically Rathi money since she threw out Sanduraj(my word for sur-san) she shud have given back their money to them instead she is lavishing money on FAKE jewellery-Poor Sanduraj -
If she is serioulsy thinking to separate them then why keep their hard earned money-she takes mithai dukan money.But that cash was suraj's hard earned money courtesy Sandy-If not for her-Bhabho would not have dreamt of even 1 LAKH NECKLACE  FOR CHAVI-maybe she will hold suraj responsible for this also-Why you earned so much & gave me-see you spoilt me ,made me greedy ,and made me buy worthless jewels for 5lak so its your fault!!!