SS: Revenge of Mrs. Kundra. Part 2-Pg. 4 - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
Even i hate current track..it had much scope... bt cvs ...errr. i hate dat pabho ...

brilliant writing dear
waitin for 2nd part
Brilliant  πŸ‘
Loved it 
Please do update next part soon 
Part 2

Hot, sticky blood drips from the knife as she pulls it out of Amar's dead corpse.  Madhu watches in satisfaction as he keels over.  She steps over him and walks slowly, menacingly towards Dipali's room.  Run pigs runs.  Here I come.  There is no safe place to hide.  Run pigs run.

She twists the door knob and the fools have left their room unlocked, unaware of their impending doom.

Dipali (sitting at her vanity, brushing her hair):  Uff Sikky!  What the hell sort of song you selected for the party?  It keeps playing over and over again.  Party hasn't even started yet and you've already started your nonsense!  Try not to embarrass me too much tonight.  Now go turn off that blasted music! (Throws the brush down) It's giving me a headache. 

Sikky (jumps up from bed and smiles):  Baabyy...you look really hot in that kamini (amends his word at Dipali's glare) I mean... sweetsie...pyaari expression.

Madhu (slowly opens the door, smirks and whispers):  Tick...tock...tick...tock.  Nowhere to hide...times up little piggies...Say your goodbyes.

She clicks the door shut and gains Sikky's attention.

Sikky (sees the bloodied knife in Madhu's hands and stammers out of fear):  Umm...Madhu...Madhu...bhabiji...

Dipali (glares at Sikky):  Dammit Sikky!  Don't you dare mention that...Chawlbala's name in my presence again.  (Mutters) Finally I am rid off her and this idiot goes and ruins my mood by mentioning Her Royal Greatness. 

We sweat and laugh and scream here

Cause life is just a dream here

You know inside you feel right at home here.

Madhu walks and stands right behind her.  Dipali sees Madhu through the reflection of her mirror and her eyes widen in horror. 

Dipali (swiftly turns around and looks cautiously at the dripping knife):  Madhu...?  Umm...What are you doing here?  (Falsely sweet) Are you lost?  Do you need help finding your room?  (Cautiously stands up) I'll help you Madhu.

Dipali attempts to walk past but Madhu grabs her in a tight grip and puts the knife to her throat.  Sikky whimpers as Dipali shakes like a leaf.  She can feel the ominous point of the knife pricking the skin on her neck.  Swallowing to keep calm, she makes an attempt to remain calm.

Dipali (stutters):  Madhu...what are you doing?  Look...I have nothing against...have always wanted what's best for you...but you know Pabho...

Madhu silences Dipali as she drags the knife up to her lips, leaving behind trickles of blood.

Madhu (shakes her head as she holds the knife mercilessly against Dipali's lips, making it ooze blood):  Shh...!  It's Gutter Queen's time to shut up forever and Madhubala Rishab Kundra's time to speak.  You always used to claim to love RK yet here you are sitting pretty and enjoying your life.  Enjoying your life after YOU DESTROYED HIM!  You didn't love him you selfish cow, YOU JUST LOVED HIS MONEY!  Well...say your goodbyes Mrs. Parasite Jr. your Judgment Day is here.

She slashes the knife violently across her lips as blood.  Dipali falls to the ground, writhing and screaming in agony. 

Sikky (screams and runs for the door):  Daddyji!  Daddyji! 

Madhu looks up from the writhing Dipali on the floor and her lips curl up into a snarl. 

Run, pig, run

Here I come

There is no safe place

There is no safe place

There is no safe place to hide.

Ineffectively, he struggled to open the door but his fingers are too shaky due to fear.  Sikky screams in terror as he feels the sticky, bloodied knife at the base of his neck. 

Sikky (takes his hands off the door knob and cries):  Daddyji...bacchao.  Daddyji.

Madhu still holding the knife to his neck, stands next to him.

Madhu (puts a finger on her lips):  Shh...There's no point to call for your daddyji.  (Smirks) I sent him far...far away, to a place called hell. 

Sikky (whimpers):  Daddyji...no...(cries) You murdered my daddyji?

Madhu (laughs):  Ohh yes...I gutted him just like a pig and he squealed till he took his last breath.  I sent him straight to hell, with full national honor.  (Philosophically) Hell is where he belongs for living off his money and yet betraying him.  (Smirks) Ahh...but you're of the same ilk Parasite Jr.  Not to worry, I won't ever want you to be separate from you daddyji.  You too shall receive a ride straight to hell.  (Digs the knife deeper into Sikky's neck) A first class ride courtesy of Madhubala Rishab Kundra.

Madhu plunges the knife into Sikky's neck as the blood gushes out. The knife cuts through muscles, veins and bone till the head is cleanly severed from the neck.  The expression of horror immortalized on his face.  Nearly forgetting Dipali's still writhing form, Madhu is about to step over Sikky's headless body.  But she hears the window latch open and turns around.  Dipali is off the floor and is trying to raise the window sill to escape.

Madhu shakes her head and snarls. 

Run, pig, run

Here I come

There is no safe place

There is no safe place

There is no safe place to hide.

She stalks after her prey trying to escape through the window.  Madhu grabs a fistful of Dipali's hair, pulls her back and throws her onto the floor. 

Dipali (crying in agony...tries to speak):  Ma..Madh...ppllea...

Madhu (gets down on her knees next to Dipali and twists her hands behind her back): Trying to escape Mrs. Parasite Jr?  (Purses her lips) Tsk...tsk.  You didn't even notice that I killed your poor husband.  But of course you wouldn't since your eyes were ALWAYS ON MY HUSBAND.  

Madhu takes the knife and stabs both of Dipali's eyes and gouged them out, as she screams in agony.

Madhu (smiles satisfactorily):  Now your eyes will no longer offend me.  (Looks at Dipali's hands and squeezes them forcefully) Ohh but you did more than just look at MY HUSBAND.  You also got your dirty paws on him when he least expected. 

Madhu chops off each fingers and Dipali struggles screams and struggles to escape from her torture.  The floor is flushed with blood.

Madhu (smirks):  Now your fingers will no longer offend me.  (Puts a finger on her chin and pretends to think) Hmm...but we still have a problem.  (Snarls) You still offend me.  (Raises the knife high up in the air) Any last words before you meet your Maker?  (Laughs maniacally as Dipali writhes in pain) Oopps!  Sorry.  You can't speak.  I'll just speak on your behalf.  (Plunges the knife down into her back and pieces through her heart) May you rot in hell!

Welcome to my nightmare

I think you're gonna like it

I think you're feel you belong.

Madhu smiles eerily and wipes the blade on her once pristine white saree, now fully drenched in blood.  She stands up and walks over Sikky's limp body, opens the locked door and walks out.  The oddly appropriate song is still blaring loudly from the iHome. 

Four piggies down and two more to go. Run pigs run.  Here I come.  There is no safe place to hide.  Run pigs run.

------------

Many apologies for the delay. Life is quite hectic and I rarely get time to write these days. Thank you to all those who commented so far on the story. πŸ˜Š Part 3 will be up whenever time permits. Ciao!

nice update dear

i know the remaining two pigs r phabbo n radhaji
me firstπŸ˜›
waiting for next
Loved the update 
all of them got what they deserved 
waiting for the next update πŸ˜›
Very nice update.  Go ahead Madhu πŸ‘πŸ‘
waiting for phabho death ..
just loved it...those parasites deserved this...
 baaki dono mein se ek to pabbo hai lekin doosra kaun hai...radhaji...ya koi aur??
You know what...after last nites epi this update was a much needed relief...but pabho and radhaji are left out. I would feel even better after all the pigs are gutted out.
So end of another two... Good, they all deserve to rot in hell
nice one
superb..πŸ‘
thanx 4 d pm