Swaron OS: SWARON BIKE RACE DATE - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by prateekdave7

Trully it was long one.. but..But it was really awesome n interesting one shot..I just loved it..And glad to see u again with a new concept of SwaRon date..Actually the concept and the theme was really beautifull ..Loved the way u showed such a small but romantic fights of SwaRon..U showed their lovely fights with containg lots n lots of love..Love the excitment and interest of SwaRon regarding "specially" for their date..The cheerfullness of SwaRon was absolutely n beautifully potrayed..After that whole writeup was amazing..Loved the idea of visiting forest,cycle race..It was really different but sounds just amazing..All the small scenes from their race was really sweet and adorable..Swayam lost his race to make sharon happy and that happiness of sharon,u described was really awesome..I mean their Date was just perfectly written..It was like lovely short movie containing lot of twists and tales..So dear very well done..Keep it up..And yeah Great work..

Thanx for PM
And sorry for late..I know u never mind..

Prateek
Thanks alot for the comment...It really mean alot for me...Thanks for appreciating my work,liking it.U bear it till the end that is enough for me...Dont be sorry as i knw u remain very busy but still u have taken out ur precious time and read it and comment on it...is more than enough for me...

Originally posted by 8085548022

nice idea
nicely written
I liked it
Thank you...😊
Originally posted by swaronlove001

res

unres

wow very nic update...

loved it...