Swaron OS: SWARON BIKE RACE DATE - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
res will comment back by tomorrow it a long update will take a time ... unres...
wonderful and brilliant penned down... loved it
Edited by sweetydiyafrien - 10 years ago
Originally posted by cenation123

It was Looong
Stiill It felt too short Swaron Magic I guess
Lovely OS dear
Brilliantly penned down
I wanna list all the things that I loved but then again I loved every single moment
it was sweet,romantic and swaronilicious
I loved it
Do write more on swaron and PM me too
-Harshita

Thanks dear for appreciating my work...you read it till the end is enough for me...as i too feel that its too long...but as u say its swaron magic...same is with me.😊
Also thanks for encouraging me to write more...ur appreciation only make me think so much abt swaron...Sure if any other idea comes to my mind i will penned it down soon...
i will definitely PM you..
Originally posted by -spongy-

please please please
PM this to me..
it was simply perfect..
it was fabulous and out of the world
damn nice
good one

PS. please PM me all your works
wanna have them in my inbox
Thanks for ur appreciation and I will definitely PM u my work...its my second OS only.😊but sure i will pm u both my OS..
Please do hit the like button..😛
Originally posted by pooja123456

awesum os...
sooo cute
Thank you so much...😊😊
Superb 👏
I loved it a lot
Originally posted by sweetydiyafrien

res will comment back by tomorrow it a long update will take a time ... unres...
wonderful and brilliant penned down... loved it
Thanks alot...😊😊
Originally posted by nature2

Superb 👏
I loved it a lot
Thanks for ur appreciation..😊
Trully it was long one.. but..But it was really awesome n interesting one shot..I just loved it..And glad to see u again with a new concept of SwaRon date..Actually the concept and the theme was really beautifull ..Loved the way u showed such a small but romantic fights of SwaRon..U showed their lovely fights with containg lots n lots of love..Love the excitment and interest of SwaRon regarding "specially" for their date..The cheerfullness of SwaRon was absolutely n beautifully potrayed..After that whole writeup was amazing..Loved the idea of visiting forest,cycle race..It was really different but sounds just amazing..All the small scenes from their race was really sweet and adorable..Swayam lost his race to make sharon happy and that happiness of sharon,u described was really awesome..I mean their Date was just perfectly written..It was like lovely short movie containing lot of twists and tales..So dear very well done..Keep it up..And yeah Great work..

Thanx for PM
And sorry for late..I know u never mind..

Prateek
nice idea
nicely written
I liked it