Posted: 10 years ago
By watching hardly 1 hr of edited footage we come to conclusions.

Nobody on this forum has achieved anything near to any of the contestants and still every tom dick and harry is questioning the contestant's worth and making fun of their failures, their choice of relations, their family and what not.

Who are you? What caliber you have to judge other people?

Do something productive in life then wasting you energy and time on such useless discussions.

Oh chill man chill !
How do you know the forum members haven't done anything productive in their lives? They are successful and happy in their lives. Being a celeb doesn't ensure productivity !
Celebs are public figures and they will be judged for their action ! A show like BB is meant to see the celeb's true selves and judge them!

Don't lose your sleep over some celebs who don't even know you exist !
Originally posted by ..Eclipse..

Oh chill man chill !
How do you know the forum members haven't done anything productive in their lives? They are successful and happy in their lives. Being a celeb doesn't ensure productivity !
Celebs are public figures and they will be judged for their action ! A show like BB is meant to see the celeb's true selves and judge them!

Don't lose your sleep over some celebs who don't even know you exist !

Productive people dont waste their time so much on such topics. Rather they prefer to enjoy such shows and forget the next day.

Your views towards public figures surprises me. Get a life!
Originally posted by spkurmind

By watching hardly 1 hr of edited footage we come to conclusions.

Nobody on this forum has achieved anything near to any of the contestants and still every tom dick and harry is questioning the contestant's worth and making fun of their failures, their choice of relations, their family and what not.

Who are you? What caliber you have to judge other people?

Do something productive in life then wasting you energy and time on such useless discussions.

Than y r u judging viewers??

Productive people dont waste their time so much on such topics. Rather they prefer to enjoy such shows and forget the next day.

Then you should be the one getting off this site - and now! Look to your left! QUICK! That's the door to freedom. 😉

Most people come here to pass their leisure hours and shed their stress !
They don't take these celebs seriously as much as you do.
You need a life dude ! 🥱 
Originally posted by ..Eclipse..

Most people come here to pass their leisure hours and shed their stress !
They don't take these celebs seriously as much as you do.
You need a life dude ! 🥱 

True that, Dr. Eclipse! 😆 OMG! Do I really hate Armaan because I wanna get a kick out of him, Dr. Eclipse? 😲 Please help me!!! My life is getting ruined. 😭

Originally posted by mishti31

Than y r u judging viewers??

This is not called judging but that an advice.

This is not called judging but that an advice.
'

And you are... ?
Originally posted by -Roshan-

Then you should be the one getting off this site - and now! Look to your left! QUICK! That's the door to freedom. 😉

I would even without your advice.