music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Our Love Song - The Quick Way Of Getting Married

"Music News, hello guys, music lovers - check the headlines. Now for the news - yesterday night, one youtube video hit more than 2 million views in less than one hour. Who's this mysterious singer..."

Geet hummed with stitching her torn dress.

"Kiss me hard before you go
summertime sadness
I just wanted you to know
that, baby, you're the best..." she sang.

"This video has hit more than 1 million views. Is she the new Taylor Swift or the new Lana Del Rey?"

Geet snorted.

This video just hit some millions and people are already tagging them as Swift and Lana', she thought.

"Listen guys."

"Cause this is our love story - love, love story, our times together, together forever, this is my love story...this is our story...our times -" the television blasted and Geet froze.

Holy shit! Someone stole my music!', she thought. I am going to send a complaint, this hacker...wait-a-minute, that's my voice'.

She listened intently.

"I said I love you and you..."

Oh My God!

That was definitely her singing Our Love Song' that she had composed some months back when she met Maan Khurana! That was simply absurd - how could her song go publicly on Youtube?

She had met Maan at a charity show that her mother had organized and he was the sponsor. He was the young businessman for his age - twenty he was and that was two years ago. They had instantly hit off as two young people. One year later they met on Maan's sister's wedding whereby her parents were invited and that's where she got to know him better. Eventually some days later he had asked her out.

Geet left her stitching work and ran to her room and plugged on her laptop.

"Youtube...youtube..." she mumbled under her breathe and quickly typed Our Love Song'.

Sure, there was a video with a black background with a purple rose and the uploader of the video was called Geet.Khurana'

Geet Khurana?

Geet Khurana.

Geet Khurana.

She repeated the name in her head a few times and blushed. God didn't the name sound so good.

Mrs. Geet Khurana.

She blushed awkwardly and checked the comments. She rolled her eyes at the likes and dislikes of the persons as she read the comments.

She had sung that song the day she realized that she had fallen madly deeply for Maan Khurana. She had fallen in love. She was not normally a music composer but at that time she was ecstatic

"Oh my gosh, if the video went worldwide - that means Maan must have seen it. Oh my gosh - he must think what kind of desperate girl he was secretly dating?

She knew what would happen. Maan would get angry and call to break up. He must certainly have thought that I was trying to tie him down.

So that was it - this was how she was going to get hurt by loving someone.

There was a first time for everything, right?

If I had not posted this on the net - then who did? And who is the person that knows about Maan?

She pondered for half an hour - racking her brain. Just then she heard shouts of a breathless thirteen year old boy.

"Geet! Geet! Geet!" her younger brother shouted at the top of his lungs as he entered the house. He panted for breathe and fell on his knees holding her sister's feet.

"What are you doing JF?" she asked her brother.

"I am so sorry Geet, I really am" JF whispered as tears filled in his eyes. Geet tried to talk but JF cut her off "I did not know the video would go worldwide or millions of persons would love your sloppy song about love? I am so sorry" he begged.

Geet's mouth dropped.

The last person she suspected was JF. Why had he done that? He had publicly humiliated her. He had known about Maan Khurana when he had hacked her mobile password to see those texts and SMS. And their flirting were not exactly...decent. She had to bribe him from telling anyone.

Everyone was almost corrupted, right?

Moreover the user of the video was Geet.Khurana? That was another factor that she wanted to strangle her brother.

1...2...3...4...5...take a deep breath, calm yourself...

"Why?" she asked her voice cracking "why had you done that?"

"I...remember when I brought Sona home?" JF asked waving his hand frantically.

Sona was JF's crush since kindergarten. Geet nodded.

"You had told her that I used to wet the bed since I was eight and I thought of a plan to get you back but I guess it went so far..."

"Please forgive me Geet" JF pleaded.

"You're forgiven but you realize your prank can cost me many things" Geet said waving him off as she heard her phone ringing. She checked the caller I.D and it was Maan.

She waited for some moments and answered "...he...hello?"

"Geet" Maan sighed in relief. "We need to talk. Meet me at Bonitos' Caf, okay?"

"Okay" she whispered timidly.

+++

Geet waited twiddling her thumbs. She had asked JF to delete the video but she doubted that some sites had already downloaded it.

She saw Maan entering the caf, scanning and saw her; he smiled. She forced a fake smile. He took a chair and sat down.

Then there was silence.

"So...who is Geet-dot-Khurana who sang the Love Song?" Maan asked staring at her, amused.

"I...I...me?"

"Can I know why?"

"It was JF! I had wrote a song just like that - but you know we had a fight and he wanted revenge - so to get back at me he posted it on the net...I am so sorry" she burst out, tears filling her eyes.

"Whoa...Woah...wait...I know you loved me so much...but you did not need to declare your love in public...you just could have proposed, you know..."

"What?" Geet asked baffled.

"I know I am handsome and all...but you just have to ask me to marry you I would have gladly to it...you know... no need to write a song about it..." Maan laughed smiling.

Geet blushed and looked away.

"So you're not mad?"

"No, I am not, just very impressed" Maan laughed. "Don't worry I've taken care of everything, paid someone to erase everything and pretend to be Geet-dot-Khurana" he said cheekily winking at her.

She stared at her fingers.

"I am still waiting" Maan drawled.

"For what?" Geet asked confused.

"Aren't you going to ask me to marry you? You publicly declared your love and 1,000,000 people have watched it, so yeah, I am waiting for you to propose" Maan said seriously.

Geet stared at him horrified.

Maan chuckled and went on his knees removing a small box from his pocket. Geet stared at him, speechless.

"Will you marry me?" he asked clearing his throat. Geet simply stared, tongue-tied.

"I was preparing a long speech about your beauty and blah, blah, blah but let's get straight to the point - will you marry me?"

Geet blinked.

"You know it's where you either accept me or reject me".

"I will marry you" she squeaked and smiled goofily at him as he slipped the ring.

That was  one of the quickest way to get married.

Edited by music_girl - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
lovely os.
kaash sab se aisi galati ho jaati
Edited by rashmivaish - 10 years ago
flowing_river thumbnail
Amazing os...
something different. . 😊
sree10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved it it was funky and intersting
Downhill thumbnail
simply fabulous
loved it.
_Maaneet_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
such a cute os!!!!
loved it!!!!!
sporthy_smile28 thumbnail
Just noticed the msg under the update 
Exams khatam hue k nai??
ajenn thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Simple ans sweet story... Love the last part.
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awesome OS dear...
lovely...
Shonameet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Surely it was the quickest way to get married..;)
loved it!:-)