Jennifer Winget Grover- My love!

mustercourage thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
I can't tell you what it takes for me to start a topic these days..but,it definitely,is A LOT..as it has to be something great for me to click "New Topic" ๐Ÿ˜Š..
I was watching her Surat performance in the SBS segment..and i must say my love for her just grew!!

For the first time in many days i could see in her the same bubbly,jumpy child in her ..ohh God!She's just lovely๐Ÿ˜ณ...Her spirit to sing.."Aisa mera pyaar hain..."..and how sweetly she stpos in the part she doesn't know the lyrics of,and then again resumes from the part she knows..lol..Thats my sweetheart๐Ÿ˜ƒ...

And..another thing..Jenni says she can't dance..I mean who else could look so graceful?..and yes,Hot!...๐Ÿ˜ณ...Shw was drop-dead gorgeous in her attire..Black and red..the colour for the night!

Nevertheless..her honesty and innocence  and at the same time,maturity...is so evident!Love you JSG!!!๐Ÿ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mee2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ranjuuu... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Kya baat hai Ranju ji post bana liya aur woh bhi humari Pwincess par... ๐Ÿ‘
U kno, aap ne humari dill ki baat cheen li... ๐Ÿ˜†
Was thnkin dis only, all d tym... ๐Ÿ˜›
Shez really very gracefull mann, n d way she sang dat "tuhi mera pyaar hai" was lyk, hayye...
Best post yaara... ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
N by d way, m d 1st 1 to comment here, dat 2 4r d 1st tym... ๐ŸคฃEdited by -Mith- - 10 years ago
Jenniferfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
she is amazing person...
ShanUlas thumbnail
agree ..infact afetr a long time i felt my Jenifer Winget is back ...she looked so cute and bubbly ...the thing i so admire in her

these days she behaves kinda so mature,  something i could not identify suddenly!

but then we do grow mature so does jenny but its always a treat to see her bubbly child like side
Edited by ShanUlas - 10 years ago
mrs.armanmallik thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Omg so I'm not the only one that felt like that
Love Jenni!!!!
Mee2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ShanUlas

agree ..infact afetr a long time i felt my Jenifer Winget is back ...she looked so cute and bubbly ...the thing i so admire in her

these days she behaves kinda so mature, something i could not identify suddenly!

but then we do grow mature so does jenny but its always a treat to see her bubbly child like side

So true yaar, was feelin so so good 2 see her lyk dis...
Woh bhi after so long long tym... ๐Ÿ˜Š
Love her mann... ๐Ÿ˜ณ
PujaPawar79 thumbnail

very true...!!

I have seen that video like more that 10 times and still not got it off...
she so gorgeous man...
loved jenny
hopeless24 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome post dear๐Ÿ˜Š
love Jennyโค๏ธ
mustercourage thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ShanUlas

these days she behaves kinda so mature,  something i could not identify suddenly!

yeah..bingo!
sochona thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nice to see a topic praising jenny.havent seen the video yet but the pics are awesome.