.:| Happy wedding Anniversary Premeer |:.

JugniPH thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

Floks...🤗
Welcome to Wedding anniversary celebration of our evergreen couple Prem and Heer...🥳
From the moment premeer entered our life, It was a phream of every phan.., a Proper Premeer wedding with all rituals and joy. It took 1 and half year for us to see the phream come true. and for premeer it took 8 long years.Well, its always better to be late than never..😛
Premeer wedding..like it sounds, it was magical.Two souls, who were already melted to one, joining hands and taking promises once again. With the deep red mehandi adoring heer's beautiful hands, haldi adding glow to heer's gorgeous face, sangeet filled with dance and music, Our eternal couple took saath pheres around holy fire..Prem filled heers maang and tied mangalsutra, making heer all over his...
A 10 days long wedding celebration..from october 2nd to october 13..🥳
Doesnt you heard a celebration bell?😉😆
Ofcourse..its Premeer's Wedding anniversary..
Celebration to banta hai...🥳
Come on guys..lets join our hands and wish our premeer together..🥳
Happy Wedding anniversary Premeer...
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=K3QtgO2vFjU[/YOUTUBE]

VM credit to khushi di😳

Edited by Premeer_Diwani - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JugniPH thumbnail

Yes..Premeer wedding was like a dream for us as well as for prem and heer..❤️So those precious moments will be dream moments rt? Well, I'm not taking not only about the wedding happened 4 years back.. The PH re marriage we arranged last year was not less than a dream.. It is hard to believe that we actually didn't attended a real wedding last year. Everything was so real and together we fulfilled our dream for taking part in phedding..

Everything started with our lallu's invitation for premeer wedding.😛 We all were waiting and carving for such golden opportunity for ages. so how can we miss it? 😆We accepted with 'aaj mein oopar' dance in hearts.. We joined , parted and merged our self to groom's side and brides side..😉then comes our vamp aishu aka ash, running behind prem making us run behind her and protect prem and heer.😈

We started wedding rituals by exchanging shagun. We did shopping for premeer and ourself..⭐️.Rocked the mehandi. A despite prem tried to sneak peak only to get caught by lallu.😲 ishmaart lallu,..😛 then only we realised how much perfect our lallu is for ash.😛

Haldi wasn't anything less. Along with heer and prem, we applied haldi to each other, turning the haldi celebration to a mini yellow holi.🤣 And special mention to the haldi song on which we dance and teased our handsome groom and gorgeous bride..esp prem.. Haldi ke rang sang pyaar aagayi..thoda pyaar aagayi..🤣

Then comes the sangeet where we all gave a tough competition to even DID champions..😛 Some of us who never tried few steps even inside our bed room, shaked legs for premeer..😛shona even introduced a new dance form named 'chicken dance'. oyee.shava shava..and during our dance competition vamp 'ash' tried again and we success fully let her plan flop.😛 Most importantly, while we were dancing and running behind ash, Both prem and heer silently escaped t romance on terrace under moon light..☺️not to mention, we sensed it and phrooled over..

When the dream day finally arrived..we didnt left any stones upturn to make it memorable..⭐️ Wedding shopping started a week before..Handsome groom looked extra handsome in the wedding attire we selected..ahem.. in a way irresistible..☺️ And Gorgeous bride looked stunning in royal bridal attire and jewellers.. It was tough to take our eyes off from her *puts kala tika again, esp from ash's buri nazar*. Well, we all were not left behind..😛 Everyone looked their best including ash in black.⭐️ Ritual started in the fully decorated mandap.Lallu did kanyadan. Premeer took saath pheras , reliving the moments they spend together, once again promising to be with each other in every second of their life..to support each other in hard time..to share the joy and tears together. Once again prem tied mangalsutra and filled heer maang proudly annocing the world that heer is his and he is her's..forever.🥳🥳

A mast party and Finally the most awaited moment came..yes suhag raat.. ☺️More than wedding we were excited for phingoli..😛We were in phlala land while decorating bed..☺️Correction, me..Not we.😛 Remember it was me who decorated it and kick you all out of room..🤣oh i still remember the death glares you all given to me..😈and in return i give you little sneak peak updates.🤣 Then our ph honeymoon destination discussion..😛Everyone want them to have honemoonn at their place..of course with not-so good intention..esp ash..😡 Finally we planned to have a world wide tour..starting from maria's own place paris..⭐️

Guess what? our premeer are still enjoying that world wide honeymoon package..😲☺️thats why we cant arrange one more marriage this time..we all have such a big heart na?😃 so unlike ekta ..we are letting them to enjoy their time 😳(this 'we' doesn't include ash)😈

Where ever be they are, premeer are still in our heart. They left on screen years back.. but they are still alive for us..❤️ they are living the life they always dreamed of in our hearts.. If you have any doubt.. just have a glance to the two posts following..you can see how much we still cherish them..

Before going down, lets relive them again through a video..😳 credit to kavya di..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdJY6Qo-50g[/YOUTUBE]

and a beautiful VM from saba aka premeeristry..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUeX2uQMIh4[/YOUTUBE]

JugniPH thumbnail

Icons

Icons

Avis

JugniPH thumbnail

From our angle abby...

Alina.Premeer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yey.. 🥳
pmd my siggies :)
AASUS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I like the gold colour glitter matching gold pic. Nice animation. Ty Priya.
Happy Anniversary to cutest PH. 

Congratulations Celebrations  For PH on their 4th Wedding Anniversary.  

Music  😎   Turn on or off  speaker / headphone as per your preference.

Edited by AASUS - 10 years ago
Nidhi223019 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
happy Anniversary premeer...Edited by Nidhi223019 - 10 years ago
luvharshiti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Happy Anniversary premeer 😛
kiran_28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Happy anniversary Premeer...🤗

will be right back with lots of gifts 😉

Here are my wishes for my PREMEER.  More to come for them, Have a blast deshianz. 🥳 🥳 🥳
P.S Beautiful post priya. ❤️ ❤️ ❤️  

Edited by premeermania - 10 years ago