Harry Potter

   

Could Harry be?? (Page 2)

Poll Question: Do you think Harry is the heir of Godric Gryffindor?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
3 [15.79%]
4 [21.05%]
12 [63.16%]
You can not vote in this poll

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

payalpencil

Senior Member

payalpencil

Joined: 12 August 2012

Posts: 759

Posted: 12 October 2013 at 8:08am | IP Logged
interesting question...

 i suggest u change the name of the poll from poll to something captivating so that more people can check it out...

i think harry IS the heir of gryfindor for the only reason that... he is a true gryfindor in EVERY aspect... if it weren't harry then it has to be nev... but i believe  that the qualities that harry posses truly show that he IS the heir of gryfindor...


The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nala

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Could Harry be?? (Page 2)" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nala

IF-Dazzler

Nala

Joined: 20 February 2012

Posts: 2788

Posted: 12 October 2013 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by payalpencil

interesting question...

 i suggest u change the name of the poll from poll to something captivating so that more people can check it out...

i think harry IS the heir of gryfindor for the only reason that... he is a true gryfindor in EVERY aspect... if it weren't harry then it has to be nev... but i believe  that the qualities that harry posses truly show that he IS the heir of gryfindor...


alright changed it LOL
and i share ur views too Big smile

-Raichu-

IF-Rockerz

-Raichu-

Joined: 07 April 2012

Posts: 5849

Posted: 12 October 2013 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Oh yeah that's an interesting question ! 
Some years before, I'd have say yes but now I'm not sure !! 
Godric's Hallow is a wizard village so it's quite normal that many well known wizards lived there. Even Dumbledore lived there ! 

So I think only JKR can answer this question !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nala

bookworm-ALS--

IF-Stunnerz

bookworm-ALS--

Joined: 31 August 2011

Posts: 27736

Posted: 13 October 2013 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nala

Originally posted by bookworm-ALS--

Hmmm..difficult to say. Harry also possessed many Slytherin traits...

hmm...but that is because he was a horcrux right?



Hmm... I dunno. Remember what Dumbledore said at the end of CoS? That Harry possessed many qualities that were highly prized by Slytherin, like resourcefulness, a disregard for rules, etc... I don't think that was the Horcrux talking.
Although, we know Harry's descended from the Peverells, but Gryffindor, I dunno...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nala

Nala

IF-Dazzler

Nala

Joined: 20 February 2012

Posts: 2788

Posted: 13 October 2013 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Raichu-

Oh yeah that's an interesting question ! 
Some years before, I'd have say yes but now I'm not sure !! 
Godric's Hallow is a wizard village so it's quite normal that many well known wizards lived there. Even Dumbledore lived there ! 

So I think only JKR can answer this question !
hey guess what? someone did ask this question to JKR!
and her answer was 'may be' and said its fans job to find it out LOL

Nala

IF-Dazzler

Nala

Joined: 20 February 2012

Posts: 2788

Posted: 13 October 2013 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bookworm-ALS--

Originally posted by Nala

Originally posted by bookworm-ALS--

Hmmm..difficult to say. Harry also possessed many Slytherin traits...

hmm...but that is because he was a horcrux right?



Hmm... I dunno. Remember what Dumbledore said at the end of CoS? That Harry possessed many qualities that were highly prized by Slytherin, like resourcefulness, a disregard for rules, etc... I don't think that was the Horcrux talking.
Although, we know Harry's descended from the Peverells, but Gryffindor, I dunno...
yeah agree that wasn't any horcrux talking..but in the end Dumbledore also said only a true gryffindor can pull the sword out..
may be he was descended from both sides ..but again i can't see any slytherin falling for gryffindor and vice versaLOL

bookworm-ALS--

IF-Stunnerz

bookworm-ALS--

Joined: 31 August 2011

Posts: 27736

Posted: 13 October 2013 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Hey, don't be too sure. Snape fell for Lily, didn't he? And we know Ravenclaw's daughter fell for a Slytherin :P

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nala

Nala

IF-Dazzler

Nala

Joined: 20 February 2012

Posts: 2788

Posted: 13 October 2013 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bookworm-ALS--

Hey, don't be too sure. Snape fell for Lily, didn't he? And we know Ravenclaw's daughter fell for a Slytherin :P
oh yeah forgot thatLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
Any Harry-Hermione fans?

2 3 4 5

FlawlessAshvik 34 899 03 April 2014 at 3:25pm
By ..Anne-Spark..
Harry Potter Facts - Tweets and Facebook

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 96 97

KhotaSikaShreya 769 15305 29 November 2013 at 12:07pm
By KhotaSikaShreya
Harry Potter CC# 1 *New Movie*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

--Mahima-- 1196 11050 25 October 2013 at 2:32am
By --Mahima--
GINNY/HARRY OR LUNA/HARRY

2

sumbulmashluvs 14 2822 10 July 2006 at 10:49am
By jayanti_dj
Harry Hermione OR Harry Ginny?

2

Shining_Star 10 4164 27 July 2005 at 7:57pm
By Charmed1

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Harry Potter Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.