Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

Intrepida

IF-Rockerz

Intrepida

Posted: 09 October 2013 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
OMG, after today, only a miracle can bring back Jaywantabai to the palace, she totally is in Dheerbai's trap and has gone mad!!! If only I could go into the screen and stop the nonsense (I think we all want to do that LOL)

Dear CVs, 

what the heck is happening, I was watching patiently all these days giving it time to change, but no, this is ridiculous!! This not how a Rajputani is suppose to be!!!

The promise taken by pratap is going to come and bit JB in the behind soon when Bundi soldiers come to capture him, I just hope that JB realises that she is being a scardy cat; AND CVs, we are tired of all this, this behaviour change does not suit a Queen, and that too the mother of Maharana Pratap!!
AngryShocked

Edited by ratilal22192 - 16 October 2013 at 11:59am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ushakiran patelbeanaqMelosaMarathi_Mulgicherryberry293-Shani-SanaJasmineatominisdebasree04ak75

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CVs, Y R u making Jaywantabai a coward? & not reading our comm" in Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

debasree04

IF-Sizzlerz

debasree04

Sport/cricket Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 09 October 2013 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ratilal22192

OMG, after today, only a miracle can bring back Jaywantabai to the palace, 
she totally is in Dheerbai's trap and has gone mad!!! 

Dear CVs, 

what the heck is happening, I was watching patiently all these days giving it time to change, but no, this is ridiculous!! This not how a Rajputani is suppose to be!!!
AngryShocked

And moreover before this track started we saw a totally different JB who is probably died now D'oh

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MelosaMarathi_MulgiIntrepida

Intrepida

IF-Rockerz

Intrepida

Posted: 09 October 2013 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by debasree04

OMG, after today, only a miracle can bring back Jaywantabai to the palace, 
she totally is in Dheerbai's trap and has gone mad!!! 

Dear CVs, 

AngryShocked

And moreover before this track started we saw a totally different JB who is probably died now D'oh

yea, this is not Jaywanta but her dumb clone!!!

beanaqMelosaatominis

cherryberry293

IF-Dazzler

cherryberry293

Posted: 09 October 2013 at 1:12pm | IP Logged

<font size="3">OMG, after today, only a miracle can bring back Jaywantabai to the palace,</font><font size="3">she totally is in Dheerbai's trap and has gone mad!!! If only I could go into the screen and stop the nonsense (I think we all want to do thatLOL)</font>

<font size="3">Dear CVs,</font>

<font size="3">what the heck is happening, I was watching patiently all these days giving it time to change, but no, this is ridiculous!! This not how a Rajputani is suppose to be!!!</font>
AngryShocked

Jayvanta Bai's character has got paralyzed Dead episode by episode CVs r ruining her Rajputani aura Angry
This is not d JB we know... This is not d JB I like...

I WANT MY OLD DASHING, INTELLIGENT, SMART, BRAVE JAYWANTA BAI BACK... I WANT HER BACK AT ANY COST..."

Ye CVs samjhaye toh accha... Warna... Angry

beanaqMarathi_Mulgiatominis

atominis

IF-Rockerz

atominis

Posted: 09 October 2013 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
I deliberately avoided writing much about her or dwelling upon her actions today.

She has demeaned herself in my eyes.

What is she upto? She cannot use her brain to tackle DB or play a counter game? She could not be as forthright as Sajja either?

She just fell on the floor man!Shocked

She is not even a puppet in DB's hands. She is like a mere Voodoo doll now!Shocked

And somebody please thrash that US also!Angry Can't he connect dots? Can't he use brains? Aaj koi nahi raha uske paas siwai Dhikkarbai ke!

He was accusing JB of hatching some huge plot. Why can't he see who the hell is eating away his family and kingdom in reality?

I have no words for this crazy twisted family.Dead

Had JB not been so scared then this would not have happened. Had she used tact then also things would not have gone to this level.

She just frustrated me today when she locked Pratap in the house and poor Pratap said aap humein bandi banaana chahti hain?AngryShocked

Really? Pratap is a growing boy. Not a baby in a pram!

DB was not this powerful earlier. JB's fear has fuelled her a lot and made her more assured of her self.

JB has no faith on her God, her son, her own upbringing...

I am sorry to say she is betraying her land also by denying people the service of Pratap.

She is harming self confidence and development of Pratap too.

She is a shame in name of a Maharani, a Kshatrani and a Rajputani the way she is going in the serial as of now.Cry

She stands as a loser - no husband, no queen status, no respect.

Her not telling truth of DB to Pratap will ensure he misunderstands her too and starts feeling she kept him away from his father and family!Confused

At least she must open her mouth in front of Pratap!

She will disappoint more in coming days as she rebukes Pratap, tries her best to keep him obscure and locks him in the jhopdi to protect him!Pinch

Imagine praying to Ekling ji to keep son totally obscure!Silly

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MelosaMarathi_MulgiIntrepidadebasree04

Intrepida

IF-Rockerz

Intrepida

Posted: 09 October 2013 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cherryberry293

<font size="3">OMG, after today, only a miracle can bring back Jaywantabai to the palace,</font><font size="3">she totally is in Dheerbai's trap and has gone mad!!! If only I could go into the screen and stop the nonsense (I think we all want to do thatLOL)</font>

<font size="3">Dear CVs,</font>

<font size="3">what the heck is happening, I was watching patiently all these days giving it time to change, but no, this is ridiculous!! This not how a Rajputani is suppose to be!!!</font>
AngryShocked

Jayvanta Bai's character has got paralyzed Dead episode by episode CVs r ruining her Rajputani aura Angry
This is not d JB we know... This is not d JB I like...

I WANT MY OLD DASHING, INTELLIGENT, SMART, BRAVE JAYWANTA BAI BACK... I WANT HER BACK AT ANY COST..."

Ye CVs samjhaye toh accha... Warna... Angry

totally agree with you! I hope the CVs fix her character!! Angry

Intrepida

IF-Rockerz

Intrepida

Posted: 09 October 2013 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Skepblun

I deliberately avoided writing much about her or dwelling upon her actions today.

She has demeaned herself in my eyes.

What is she upto? She cannot use her brain to tackle DB or play a counter game? She could not be as forthright as Sajja either?

She just fell on the floor man!Shocked

She is not even a puppet in DB's hands. She is like a mere Voodoo doll now!Shocked

And somebody please thrash that US also!Angry Can't he connect dots? Can't he use brains? Aaj koi nahi raha uske paas siwai Dhikkarbai ke!

He was accusing JB of hatching some huge plot. Why can't he see who the hell is eating away his family and kingdom in reality?

I have no words for this crazy twisted family.Dead

Had JB not been so scared then this would not have happened. Had she used tact then also things would not have gone to this level.

She just frustrated me today when she locked Pratap in the house and poor Pratap said aap humein bandi banaana chahti hain?AngryShocked

Really? Pratap is a growing boy. Not a baby in a pram!

DB was not this powerful earlier. JB's fear has fuelled her a lot and made her more assured of her self.

JB has no faith on her God, her son, her own upbringing...

I am sorry to say she is betraying her land also by denying people the service of Pratap.

She is harming self confidence and development of Pratap too.

She is a shame in name of a Maharani, a Kshatrani and a Rajputani the way she is going in the serial as of now.Cry

She stands as a loser - no husband, no queen status, no respect.

Her not telling truth of DB to Pratap will ensure he misunderstands her too and starts feeling she kept him away from his father and family!Confused

At least she must open her mouth in front of Pratap!

She will disappoint more in coming days as she rebukes Pratap, tries her best to keep him obscure and locks him in the jhopdi to protect him!Pinch

Imagine praying to Ekling ji to keep son totally obscure!Silly

Yea, I have refrained from full on bashing of CVs and Jaywantabai till now cuz I had some hope that maybe there will be a miracle!! but I guess in tv land thats not even possible!! 

She should tell pratap the truth, I think that will help him understand why she is going crazy!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Marathi_Mulgiatominis

Nandiniraizaada

Coolbie

Nandiniraizaada

Posted: 09 October 2013 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
We thought they will portray her as Maharani jeeja bai but they have ruined her 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Intrepidaatominis

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.