Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: ashpat

so jalal did not remember Jodha putting him on horseback and tying him to her etc?πŸ˜•

Not yet.. but he will
sonia_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update πŸ˜Š
Will have to wait & watch...Like Jalal πŸ˜‰
petrichorr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

Pre-cap: Jalal: "Humne Sunna hain ki Gwalior ki hakim Sahab aane se pehle hi, Humaare Gwah bhar Gaye?"

Ruq: "haan aur Humne seedha teen thappad bhi maar die is sazaa ke liye.. " or something very similar to this with a smug smile

J: "Gustaakhi  itni badi , aur sazaa itni chotti?" Calmly , while eating a pear & looking like a smashed tomato πŸ˜†

Ruqaiyya looks confused. 

He's not going to let Jodha stir out of his rooms now πŸ˜†.

Where dd the sweet Jalal vanish ???? Jalal back in full formπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Nice so as punishement he would ask her to nurse him further...πŸ‘πŸ‘
deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yaar the first part with Adham Khan & Javeda was cracking and then it was Adham & Sharifuddin. They hugged like two drunken men and not like warriors. I thought HB  took Jodha to some lone place from where she can not come back till HB opens the door but our Begum sahiba was praying with her sathiee for jalal's salamati. She was with all the moment the Hakim from Gwalior was available and it was so sweet of him to say that he taught that medicine only to one person and that was Begum Jodha. I could have anything to see that amazing and happy looking face of all the harem people. 
How nice it was of Jodha to recognize that Jalal wanted to drink water when his own mother and his friend of the life time could not realize what exactly he wanted to convey. 

Gone case was the moment she started her Bhashan. Whoever has missed it for last 2 days could have it to their hearts content.

Jaya
ROBSTENLOVER thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i was reading old updates and came across this.
I really rofled on the soldiers scene