Kaheen Dekha Hai Aisa Ashique !!!

ShanUlas thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
He fought with her husband .He fought with world.

She slapped him, whacked him .

But he is not at all ready to give up .

He a multimillionaire , degraded himself to the levels of a servant.Played band baja in jagaratas .Got bashed left ,right and center.

He bangs the bells in temples , prays in masjid , burns his feets on hot coal in hope that God may show him path to reveal the truth to his beloved to save her from her monster husband

If u really wanna learn what love is ask Mr. Sarasawtichandra as now he has expertise in this area.

He can teach u hundred ways to get urself demeaned for ur love,  crushed and broken but still u want ur beloved to happy

Kaheen dekha hai aisa ashique 😭...Kaheen dekhi hai aisi ashiqui 😭

Is new age majnu ko mera salaam ,mera shat shat pranaam 😔
Edited by ShanUlas - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sona...666 thumbnail
Nice post.. loved ur description of Saraswatichandra 
-sudha- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
When the aashique is being played by Gautam Rode, even the absurd becomes believable !! ðŸ˜Š
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Seriously what a lover he is! He's going through hell but that doesn't even occur to him. His only thought is KUMUD!
ShanUlas thumbnail

Originally posted by: SK_GRfan

When the aashique is being played by Gautam Rode, even the absurd becomes believable !! ðŸ˜Š

did they really play ashqui ...i have not seen the episode yet...just read the update...which song did they play
sona...666 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SK_GRfan

That's absolutely true. 
Mitsu91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Pyaar sabse bohot kuch karvaata hai... 

He has a tendency to hold on to the bad things and he doesn't know how to let go... earlier it was his Mom and now it's Kumud! And knowing him, I don't think he will stop/give up until he is absolutely sure that his mistake no longer comes in between Kumud and her happiness!

Aur waise bhi woh Dillagi hi kya jisme Dil ko Lagi na ho! ðŸ˜‰
Edited by Mitsu91 - 10 years ago
-sudha- thumbnail
😊

Originally posted by: ShanUlas

did they really play ashqui ...i have not seen the episode yet...just read the update...which song did they play

No Shana, not the song, I meant if the lover's role is being played by GR, everything is believable !! Watch it!!  They swung the pendulum the other way today, Kumud drawing Saras eyes all over again, Kumud not being able to rub off the smiley, and Saras saying "I will be back" as always  !! 😊
Edited by SK_GRfan - 10 years ago
ShanUlas thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Reemz*

Seriously what a lover he is! He's going through hell but that doesn't even occur to him. His only thought is KUMUD!

its a story of soul mates .Now i am sure of it . Cvs r doing their best to keep tvt aunty happy but in midst of all this they have certainly maintained the stand .The stand that saras Kumud r two star crossed lovers and soul mates indeed 😊
-sudha- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShanUlas

its a story of soul mates .Now i am sure of it . Cvs r doing their best to keep tvt aunty happy but in midst of all this they have certainly maintained the stand .The stand that saras Kumud r two star crossed lovers and soul mates indeed 😊

Yes todays episode was meant to give that message.