Birthday Celebrations of Husna! [herms_angel]

thegameison thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

10 October happens to be the birthday of a fellow Supernatural enthusiast. She doubts my enthusiasm towards the show a bit at times. But here is the thing, it is her birthday and we will exclude all words that could produce a negative impact here, including doubt. 🀑 We are going to make this mean something for she who does not expect. She's someone who lays low here because

a.       She's studying to become an engineer. πŸ˜›

b.      She's a private person.

She's a fan of Hermione Granger's and I have a pretty good idea that she gets inspired from her a lot too. Her first crush was Daniel Radcliffe and ever since I have known her, she hasn't once changed her avatar. So, it's not plagiarism but I had to incorporate it in the following. *drum rolls*

PS Welcome! For we are,

Here's something interesting about her.

I had the honor of meeting Husna two years ago. And as you can clearly see above, she's still inactive for what can I say, a few months? πŸ€£

Giving random a rest, I do hereby cyber-shout

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HUSNA! πŸ₯³

It's Thursday today. Almost the weekend! You know everybody could do with a party, so that is what I am going to arrange grounds for. Wish Husna. Celebrate her birthday. Try to bring a real smile on her face through anything you can post virtually, okay? 😳 Even spam. Spam the hell outta you and party on, people!

This is Dean's heaven. I don't know what Husna's would be, though. So, here's the deal. We're all allowed to grill and roast and everything Husna. Ask away folks! πŸ˜† But, be celebrative! Remember, this is a party. πŸ˜ƒ

PS Dumbledore and Snape agree.

I would take a second here to apologize for putting everybody in a tight spot and hardly giving time to prepare their gifts and messages. 😳 Here, I am posting only the things which I have received so far. And I am sure Husna will be flattered because what she's received for her birthday is stuff I call - the class! So, Husn, you're the boss because you own all these pretty things! 🐷

From Marium

From Sam

From Momo

The GIFs you see above were all given to me by her, by the way. Awesome, right?

From Lakshmi

May god bless you with what you like!

May what you like turn out to be the best for you,

Life is like a puzzle,

Like all puzzles the solution will be there in the puzzle itself,

May god bless you the power and strength to face these puzzles,

May your life be full of happiness & peace,                         

I wish a friend like you to everyone,

Cos you are a rare human,

Your qualities are so rare,

So is your heart pure,

May god bless you!

Happy birthday to you!

The gifts have been collected. Now, we tell her how amazing she is etc and get on with the party! Bring a smile on the face of she who thinks Hermione is an angel and that calling her herms' isn't a bit ridiculous unless I am missing out on something. πŸ˜†

Edited by epiphany. - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thegameison thumbnail

I didn't add these in the gifts above because of wanting to make an impact really, you know? πŸ˜› That being said, there are three of these and no, I wasn't really busting my arse. I was enjoying working on em and I am positive you are going to like em. Take a hug. πŸ€—

My head is in a bad shape right now. Like it is hurting, not shaped like a triangle all of a sudden! πŸ˜³ So, I am going to take my arse off here quickly but I wanted to be the first one to officially write you a you-are-awesome message. πŸ˜ƒ

The thing is, you are pretty awesome and try as I may I wouldn't be able to thank you for being a patient person for me, with me and listening to everything under the sun that I had to say. We've known each other a while and I want us to go on, we don't come back a long way and you haven't grabbed many an opportunity to tell me what kind of person you are. But whatever little things I know you are everything that makes you my special friend around here. You are practically my person. Like so:

I love you, woman.

~K

Edited by epiphany. - 10 years ago
pehlanasha. thumbnail

Awe, is that you ^above^...? How cute! 😎

Well, i have not known you for ages, right? Just a month, or may be less but you are such a connective person. I love you for that, Husna. πŸ€—

Happy Birthday, Lady.
May God bless you and have a great year ahead, with all of us.
* B U G G I N G   Y O U *
πŸ€—

You know are an amazing person and friend, even though we know each other just now, and i have already said this above. Pardon me! I am very and really happy that i got to interact with you and we soon will be a nice kick ass friends. I never told you something, then it's your birthday today i feel you would feel happy after knowing that so here i am telling. You have always inspired me, PS comes afterwards but you are great inspirations as a human being. I am not talking about just now, nup, it's about the time when you didn't even know my username and when i used to visit Savage's of K.

No can be happier then be when i saw that you are the person who is the partner to K now. You have this much impact of me, stupid? I have noticed a very few but very deep things about you in just a few days. One, that you underestimate your PS-ing skills, big time! Two, you are an amazing speak person. Three, you are amazing yourself. Four, i am happy to have you as a friend now.

You are a wonder girl in lots of manner, stay with us and you will find your hidden wonders within you, K would be a great help, man! 😳 Love ya, Husna,

PS : Don't watch my Supernatural siggy too much, i know it's shocking, me + supernatural = nil! 🀣

Happy birthday,
once again..

Luv,
Marium.
Edited by -Marium- - 10 years ago
-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Happy Birthday Husna πŸ€—

Hope you have a great birthday and a great year ahead..I wish you get whatever you want and wish for. I haven't known you for so long, but from whenever I have known you, it hasn't been hard to get along with you, because you're a really open minded person.. I think I've had one of the most amazing conversations and discussions with you, about everything there is, from our favourites to our studies or just about anything. You've always been understanding and even though many a times we don't settle on one opinion, we always respect the others. Thanks for that and I hope that always remains. Thanks for introducing me to SPN.. because not only is that show just so awesome but also because we've gotten so close to each other because of it. I haven't ever told you this but I think you're an amazingly well read and really intelligent person, something I extremely admire about you. Even the fact that you don't let your love for anything or anyone sway away the opinion of righteousness. Hope you have a great birthday, and wish you all the happiness and success. Lots of love Anku

Edited by Ankita.M - 10 years ago
HaymurS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
happy bday husna

Mahima_13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Husna
I don't know you but you seem to be an amazing person as your friend says

Just wanna say Happy Birthday

p.s. great thread πŸ‘
austen_TanHa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Happy Birthday Husna
and i agree Hermoine is an angel though i wouldn't go so far as to calling her Herms (Rowling might sue meπŸ˜›)
since we have been told to post anything wacky here i go

and that's why i ain't a fan of surprise parties

this is the darkest but funniest for me

austen_TanHa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
great thread kankshitaπŸ‘πŸΌ
SankiPagal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wishing you a very very Happy B'day 
                 HUSNA !!!! πŸ‘ πŸ˜ƒ
Have an amazing day. Enjoy to your fullest. May you achieve all your dreams and ambitions. Have a beautiful life filled with just happiness and good things around.  πŸ˜ƒ

May God bless you  and your family with a Hearty and healthy life. 

God speed & Grace.

PARTY HARD, DANCE, SHOUT . DO MASTI .
BE HAPPY, ALWAYS.. πŸ˜ƒ

With Lots of  Mohabbat & Best wishes,
Vaish.. β€οΈπŸ₯³

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Husna, wish you many many happy returns of the day, mate.
As much as I know you, you are a dedicated, and pretty practical person, be it here or real life too, and u under estimate yourself, so my msg for you would be, to love yourself, be proud and happy for the person you are, and b urself...dont compare yourself with others, for soaring high, compare urself with u, and ur progress.

Cos each one is unique. For you relations play a deep role and so does..well and u r a great person.
I first met u in K's shop and spam gang, it was fun.

I just hope to know you more, enjoy your bday and may god bless u always, with success and may your dreams come true.

Hope I didn't bore u with my philosophy.

Love
Madhura.

Kank, the thread is really superb with banners, gifs and stuff u posted to make it cool. Pink colour Husna likes?
Delayed notices u give...but good part is, u still gave, :))
Though I wanted to make stuff, but couldn't, and all gifts r class.