Page 1 of 15

Page 1
Page   of 15
Page 2 Page 15

epiphany.

IF-Sizzlerz

epiphany.

Posted: 09 October 2013 at 8:03am | IP Logged

10 October happens to be the birthday of a fellow Supernatural enthusiast. She doubts my enthusiasm towards the show a bit at times. But here is the thing, it is her birthday and we will exclude all words that could produce a negative impact here, including doubt. Clown We are going to make this mean something for she who does not expect. She's someone who lays low here because

a.       She's studying to become an engineer. Tongue

b.      She's a private person.

She's a fan of Hermione Granger's and I have a pretty good idea that she gets inspired from her a lot too. Her first crush was Daniel Radcliffe and ever since I have known her, she hasn't once changed her avatar. So, it's not plagiarism but I had to incorporate it in the following. *drum rolls*

PS Welcome! For we are,

Here's something interesting about her.

I had the honor of meeting Husna two years ago. And as you can clearly see above, she's still inactive for what can I say, a few months? ROFL

Giving random a rest, I do hereby cyber-shout

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HUSNA! Party

It's Thursday today. Almost the weekend! You know everybody could do with a party, so that is what I am going to arrange grounds for. Wish Husna. Celebrate her birthday. Try to bring a real smile on her face through anything you can post virtually, okay? Embarrassed Even spam. Spam the hell outta you and party on, people! Approve

This is Dean's heaven. I don't know what Husna's would be, though. So, here's the deal. We're all allowed to grill and roast and everything Husna. Ask away folks! LOL But, be celebrative! Remember, this is a party. Big smile

PS Dumbledore and Snape agree.

I would take a second here to apologize for putting everybody in a tight spot and hardly giving time to prepare their gifts and messages. Embarrassed Here, I am posting only the things which I have received so far. And I am sure Husna will be flattered because what she's received for her birthday is stuff I call - the class! So, Husn, you're the boss because you own all these pretty things! Pig

From Marium

From Sam

From Momo

The GIFs you see above were all given to me by her, by the way. Awesome, right? Approve

From Lakshmi

May god bless you with what you like!

May what you like turn out to be the best for you,

Life is like a puzzle,

Like all puzzles the solution will be there in the puzzle itself,

May god bless you the power and strength to face these puzzles,

May your life be full of happiness & peace,                         

I wish a friend like you to everyone,

Cos you are a rare human,

Your qualities are so rare,

So is your heart pure,

May god bless you!

Happy birthday to you!

The gifts have been collected. Now, we tell her how amazing she is etc and get on with the party! Bring a smile on the face of she who thinks Hermione is an angel and that calling her herms' isn't a bit ridiculous unless I am missing out on something. LOL

Edited by epiphany. - 09 October 2013 at 8:36am

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-Myra.blitheYou-Know-Whoprateek.007-zozo-sayanti_ashiuvJyotimenatheloupgaroux-Mystery-pinky_blueskiesAmeresluv_winchestersaartipartyyherms_angel-Faiza-Ephemerasomergasm...vidhi..austen_TanHaCrazyGirl.21Kit_Kat.ByGod.NancySilentSilver--Mahima--anitamalik

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Birthday Celebrations of Husna! [herms_angel]" in Supernatural forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

epiphany.

IF-Sizzlerz

epiphany.

Posted: 09 October 2013 at 8:04am | IP Logged

I didn't add these in the gifts above because of wanting to make an impact really, you know? Tongue That being said, there are three of these and no, I wasn't really busting my arse. I was enjoying working on em and I am positive you are going to like em. Take a hug. Hug

My head is in a bad shape right now. Like it is hurting, not shaped like a triangle all of a sudden! Stern Smile So, I am going to take my arse off here quickly but I wanted to be the first one to officially write you a you-are-awesome message. Big smile

The thing is, you are pretty awesome and try as I may I wouldn't be able to thank you for being a patient person for me, with me and listening to everything under the sun that I had to say. We've known each other a while and I want us to go on, we don't come back a long way and you haven't grabbed many an opportunity to tell me what kind of person you are. But whatever little things I know you are everything that makes you my special friend around here. You are practically my person. Approve Like so:

I love you, woman.

~K

Edited by epiphany. - 09 October 2013 at 8:27am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Myra.blitheYou-Know-Who-zozo--Faiza-herms_angelsomergasm.pinky_blueskiesAmeresausten_TanHaEphemeraSilentSilver--Mahima--CrazyGirl.21

blush.

IF-Rockerz

blush.

FF Forum Graphicer

Posted: 09 October 2013 at 8:08am | IP Logged

Awe, is that you ^above^...? How cute! Cool

Well, i have not known you for ages, right? Just a month, or may be less but you are such a connective person. I love you for that, Husna. Hug

Happy Birthday, Lady.
May God bless you and have a great year ahead, with all of us.
* B U G G I N G   Y O U *
Hug

You know are an amazing person and friend, even though we know each other just now, and i have already said this above. Pardon me! I am very and really happy that i got to interact with you and we soon will be a nice kick ass friends. Approve I never told you something, then it's your birthday today i feel you would feel happy after knowing that so here i am telling. You have always inspired me, PS comes afterwards but you are great inspirations as a human being. I am not talking about just now, nup, it's about the time when you didn't even know my username and when i used to visit Savage's of K.

No can be happier then be when i saw that you are the person who is the partner to K now. You have this much impact of me, stupid? I have noticed a very few but very deep things about you in just a few days. One, that you underestimate your PS-ing skills, big time! Two, you are an amazing speak person. Three, you are amazing yourself. Four, i am happy to have you as a friend now. Approve

You are a wonder girl in lots of manner, stay with us and you will find your hidden wonders within you, K would be a great help, man! Embarrassed Love ya, Husna,

PS : Don't watch my Supernatural siggy too much, i know it's shocking, me + supernatural = nil! ROFL

Happy birthday,
once again..

Luv,
Marium.

Edited by -Marium- - 09 October 2013 at 11:40am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-zozo-Ephemera-Faiza-herms_angelepiphany.CrazyGirl.21

-Anku-

IF-Stunnerz

-Anku-

Posted: 09 October 2013 at 8:26am | IP Logged

Happy Birthday Husna Hug

Hope you have a great birthday and a great year ahead..I wish you get whatever you want and wish for. I haven't known you for so long, but from whenever I have known you, it hasn't been hard to get along with you, because you're a really open minded person.. I think I've had one of the most amazing conversations and discussions with you, about everything there is, from our favourites to our studies or just about anything. You've always been understanding and even though many a times we don't settle on one opinion, we always respect the others. Thanks for that and I hope that always remains. Thanks for introducing me to SPN.. because not only is that show just so awesome but also because we've gotten so close to each other because of it. I haven't ever told you this but I think you're an amazingly well read and really intelligent person, something I extremely admire about you. Even the fact that you don't let your love for anything or anyone sway away the opinion of righteousness. Hope you have a great birthday, and wish you all the happiness and success. Lots of love Anku

Edited by Ankita.M - 09 October 2013 at 12:42pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha--zozo-epiphany.herms_angelEphemera

Kit_Kat

IF-Stunnerz

Kit_Kat

Posted: 09 October 2013 at 9:08am | IP Logged
happy bday husna

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

herms_angelEphemeraepiphany.

--Mahima--

IF-Stunnerz

--Mahima--

Posted: 09 October 2013 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Hey Husna
I don't know you but you seem to be an amazing person as your friend says

Just wanna say Happy Birthday

p.s. great thread Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

epiphany.herms_angelEphemera

luv_winchesters

IF-Sizzlerz

luv_winchesters

Posted: 09 October 2013 at 11:21am | IP Logged
res

austen_TanHa

IF-Sizzlerz

austen_TanHa

Posted: 09 October 2013 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Husna
and i agree Hermoine is an angel though i wouldn't go so far as to calling her Herms (Rowling might sue meTongue)
since we have been told to post anything wacky here i go

and that's why i ain't a fan of surprise parties

this is the darkest but funniest for me

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

herms_angelepiphany.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top