Pavitra Rishta

Pavitra Rishta Leap All Discussion Here (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 12

naava

Goldie

naava

Posted: 13 October 2013 at 10:42am | IP Logged
I think there is too much confusion and conflicting information to be having a discussion about kids and ages.  Some sources say 17 year leap, another says 20 years.  Some sources say Soham has 3 kids, other sources say 5.  But one thing for sure, Pari will have to be more than one year older than Kavya as Pari is already one yrs (er..that's what they said, though she just turned over) and Sohams' baby Kayvya would have to have been born already if they were only one year apart.  So they have to be at least 1 year and 9 mos apart (almost 2)  - assuming someone gets pregnant immediately.  So if that's true then Soham will have to have fathered the child right away. A subject that cannot be respectfully discussed. 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pavitra Rishta Leap All Discussion Here (Page 6)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ashfaque2012

IF-Sizzlerz

ashfaque2012

Posted: 13 October 2013 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Fish Market turn to Cattle market.LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-Tulsey

IKEAwizard

Groupbie

IKEAwizard

Posted: 13 October 2013 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Does anyone else think that there are too many daughters? So far, we think Soham will have 1 son and 2 daughters, and then there's Pari and Pia. I would have liked to see a more even distribution of sons to daughters. In fact, I would have loved to see a new serial from the perspective of one of the sons, but since Ekta's audience is mostly women, I understand why that's not the case. I mean, we barely even knew Sachin or Soham until what happened in the past few months. I was hoping we can get some strong male leads this time. 

naava

Goldie

naava

Posted: 13 October 2013 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Truthfully, since Manav introduced the leap to the viewers in the precap, I think i would have preferred him saying :
Guys, I am really sorry. We've not done a very good job raising our kids, and things are really a mess. Maybe if you will come visit us now as we are watching our grandchildren, hopefully we can see some of them turning out ok in spite of our problems...but then again I can't promise you anything.  

LOL LOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Rashmi81machar13halfsona-Swetha-AadatSeMajboorTulsey-Amri-punirashaktinewt2007peachesnplums

machar13

machar13

Posted: 13 October 2013 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by naava

Truthfully, since Manav introduced the leap to the viewers in the precap, I think i would have preferred him saying :
Guys, I am really sorry. We've not done a very good job raising our kids, and things are really a mess. Maybe if you will come visit us now as we are watching our grandchildren, hopefully we can see some of them turning out ok in spite of our problems...but then again I can't promise you anything.  

LOL LOL

LOL Good one. 

Dilsha

IF-Dazzler

Dilsha

Posted: 13 October 2013 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by naava

LOL LOL

LOLtrue.they are a messed up family

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

karrar94-Amri-

karrar94

karrar94

Posted: 13 October 2013 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
This leap will be great and i've heard that sushant will be apart of this leap in PR again as arav ... I hope it is true :-):-):-D:-DO:-)

--Zariyat--

IF-Rockerz

--Zariyat--

Posted: 14 October 2013 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Sohum will have 5kids. Read this in TC article.
Manish who was earlier seen playing the parallel lead in Colors' Madhubala will play the love interest (character name Shashank) of the younger Ankita Lokhande. As we have already reported, Kavya aka Ankita will be the daughter of Sohum post the leap. Sohum will have five kids, of which Kavya will be the eldest. Prashant, essayed by Nishant and Mansi, played by Aparna Dixit will be the siblings of Kavya. Child artiste Krisha Shah has been finalized to play the youngest sibling of Kavya.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top