Pavitra Rishta

Pavitra Rishta Leap All Discussion Here (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 12

-Naresh-

IF-Rockerz

-Naresh-

Posted: 12 October 2013 at 8:38am | IP Logged
@bhalla yes, leap sounds interesting. Kavya will be having one sister her name is Manasi.. Cant wait to see Monday's episode.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bhallarox

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pavitra Rishta Leap All Discussion Here (Page 4)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

naava

Goldie

naava

Posted: 12 October 2013 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
I"m not sure why everyone keeps saying ArVi will be separated, because in the ending, though really awful, it showed Arjun really concerned for Purvi, saying of course he will tell her, she is my wife and i need to tell her (about this baby). Purvi, though fainting, once she' hears the whole story, would be fine I think..  It's just right now she's confused and scared because she knows Arjun lied to her about where he was and she thinks the worst. And she thinks the worse because he's been so strange to her lately.  
I will of course like everyone else watch it on Monday, not because I am looking forward to it, at all, but i am curious as to what happened, and also what everyone looks like.  Not sure i have the strength or energy or interest to get snagged into any more Ektaesque story lines.  

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bhallarox-LiveLaughLove-Ashi22peachesnplumsashfaque2012

-LiveLaughLove-

IF-Rockerz

-LiveLaughLove-

Posted: 12 October 2013 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by naava

I"m not sure why everyone keeps saying ArVi will be separated, because in the ending, though really awful, it showed Arjun really concerned for Purvi, saying of course he will tell her, she is my wife and i need to tell her (about this baby). Purvi, though fainting, once she' hears the whole story, would be fine I think..  It's just right now she's confused and scared because she knows Arjun lied to her about where he was and she thinks the worst. And she thinks the worse because he's been so strange to her lately.  
I will of course like everyone else watch it on Monday, not because I am looking forward to it, at all, but i am curious as to what happened, and also what everyone looks like.  Not sure i have the strength or energy or interest to get snagged into any more Ektaesque story lines.  

This one part was executed very well by Ekta, even though all this happened Arjun didn't want to hide it from his wife and said it was her right to know.
Whatever happens after this Ekta mata only knows.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

naavapeachesnplums

bhallarox

IF-Dazzler

bhallarox

Posted: 12 October 2013 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
i agree naava and avni, in the end of the epi Arjun really was showing lots of concern for Purvi, maybe he shud not have lied to purvi but all this was happening too fast and he really wanted to tell her the truth and thought she had a right to know this as she is his wife, Ovi shud maybe not have hidden such an important thing. I hope they're not separated for 20 years though, they don't seem to be in a fight or anything like how ArMan were when they separated.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

naava-LiveLaughLove-ashfaque2012

-LiveLaughLove-

IF-Rockerz

-LiveLaughLove-

Posted: 12 October 2013 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhallarox

i agree naava and avni, in the end of the epi Arjun really was showing lots of concern for Purvi, maybe he shud not have lied to purvi but all this was happening too fast and he really wanted to tell her the truth and thought she had a right to know this as she is his wife, Ovi shud maybe not have hidden such an important thing. I hope they're not separated for 20 years though, they don't seem to be in a fight or anything like how ArMan were when they separated.

Sadly Ekta loves to recycle tracks :(
I really hope they arenot separated either but Zee already tweeted that they would be separated so...

bhallarox

Winds.of.Heaven

IF-Rockerz

Winds.of.Heaven

Posted: 13 October 2013 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Sohum will have 5 KIDS??????????????????????????????????????
5!!! Oh God!!

ashfaque2012

Winds.of.Heaven

IF-Rockerz

Winds.of.Heaven

Posted: 13 October 2013 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Gauri will be dead?
Did Sachin marry Gauri first?? Then she died and he married again??

Ashi22

IF-Rockerz

Ashi22

Posted: 13 October 2013 at 4:31am | IP Logged
I have no energy to watch Arvi sepretion again, I will take Ekta and jump in the water like soham, if she showed Arjun and Ovi living together for kids sake and Arjun is pinning for Purvi Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

naavaRashmi81ashfaque2012

Post Reply New Post

Go to top