Pavitra Rishta

Pavitra Rishta Leap All Discussion Here (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 12

soniiyaa

Goldie

soniiyaa

Posted: 11 October 2013 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
I wonder when she was pregnant... Forget gave birth!!

It would hilarious if that baby is just one she got and is claiming its Arjun's to split arvi up for all those years. Once a villian, always a villian!

Is sacchu marrying gauri btw?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hemali18-Swetha-Winds.of.Heaven

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pavitra Rishta Leap All Discussion Here (Page 3)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 11 October 2013 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Saw the show just now ...

Had to see the last part again as I was really confused as to what was going on ...

Very bad and abrupt ending of this era and the start of the new leap ...I hope the writers of this show will do a better job but I am not hoping for too much after what I saw today ..

Hope that Gauri will not end up marrying Soham and giving him 3 kids because that would be just aweful...simply pathetic and disgraceful ..

Why on earth has Purvi separated from Arjun ...She wanted Ovi to accept Pari so why cant she accept baby Pia ..The baby was made when Ovi and Arjun were married ..

why was there another show going on...at least Zee could have given PR their own show to explain the pre leap story ..Looks like Zee has lost interest in PR ...

I am only looking forward to see Ankita  as a young girl and also with her new hero ...

Hiten looked good even as a grand dad in the end ...I hope Ankita also looks gorgeous even as the old Archana ...Manav and Archana look very rich from the background ..Looks like they did very well in Canada ...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-SaifliciousShaktifanSwatiWinds.of.HeavenAshi22ilovedhanjanird

ariarai

IF-Rockerz

ariarai

Posted: 11 October 2013 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
leap is monday cause manav had grey hair telling the viewers that now pavirtia ristha is about his grand children

ilovedhanjanird

IF-Sizzlerz

ilovedhanjanird

Posted: 11 October 2013 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
I don't understand how pari can be spoilt 
Arjun regardless of the bad husband he is
He is always a good dad
If pari actually loved with arMan I don't understand how she can be spoilt 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-Saiflicious-mina-ShaktifanSwati

-Naresh-

IF-Rockerz

-Naresh-

Posted: 12 October 2013 at 7:58am | IP Logged

Pavitra Rishta cast post leap, revealed!

Neha Maheshwri, TNN | Oct 12, 2013, 06.26 PM IST
inShare
Share More
A
A
Pavitra Rishta cast post leap, revealed!
Ankita LokhandeMore Pics
Pavitra Rishta will finally take another time-leap, this time of 17 years. And Ankita Lokhande will get to play her own granddaughter Kavya in the show.

Apparently, Ankita had returned only after the makers promised her that she would get to play a younger character and the storyline would focus on her. Currently, she plays grandmother Archana. However, much to her character Archana's chagrin, her mirror-reflection Kavya will be Soham's daughter " someone Archana hates. His other two children will be played by Aparna Dixit, who will play Mansi, and a 10-year-old son, who is yet to be cast. Post the leap, Gauri will be shown dead and Sachin will marry an NRI (played by Mansi Sharma).

Like Soham, Sachin too will have three children, played by Naveen Ramani, Jinal Jain and Nishant Raghuvanshi. Charlie Chauhan will play the grownup Pari. Karan Mehra will be seen opposite Kavya in the show.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz-Swetha-

-Naresh-

IF-Rockerz

-Naresh-

Posted: 12 October 2013 at 7:59am | IP Logged

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz-Swetha-Winds.of.HeavenShaktifanSwati

-Naresh-

IF-Rockerz

-Naresh-

Posted: 12 October 2013 at 8:00am | IP Logged
finally ankita's younger role name is revealed.. it's kavya. nice name & kavya is hating archana may be reason behind is soham.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz-Swetha--Amri-Winds.of.HeavenShaktifanSwatiilovedhanjanird

bhallarox

IF-Dazzler

bhallarox

Posted: 12 October 2013 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Thank u so much Naresh for sharing the leap article!Smile it sounds to be very interesting, even though the last epi of the pre-leap was a horrible ending i am very interested in knowing whats going to happen post-leap

Edited by bhallarox - 12 October 2013 at 8:12am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz-Swetha-ShaktifanSwati

Post Reply New Post

Go to top