ides
ides

Posted: 09 November 2004 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
LOLLOLLOLah Alle......... what would we do without ur superior knowledge
lovely IF-Dazzler
lovely
lovely

Posted: 09 November 2004 at 1:11pm | IP Logged

if its ok for Purab and Meenakshi to drive all night long just to see sunrise or sunset whatever it maybe since they are just friends though Meenakshi did love him and wanted to marry him but Purab didn't. And they were not having an affair according to you guys

So why was there a issue when Jassi went to meet Armaan at night..Why question her morallity and her sanskars...They met just as friends or you can say employer/employee who are friends now.  Even though Jassi did have feelings for Armaan. Yes I agree Armaan proposed to her and it was fake at that point. But when they met they met as friends nothing else...so why the issue...

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 09 November 2004 at 1:12pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by allegra

To Minnie, Manimau, and Pj:
I don't understand why you are debating whether it is ok for Purab and Meenakshi as "just friends" to have their all night driving trip together. No, it does not make sense for them to drive all night together to see the sunset, regardless of what their relationship was. After all, if you drive after the sun has already set (it's night, duh!) then wouldn't you expect to see sunrise?

o my GodLOL

Good catch AlleLOL

lakshmi_maruthi Goldie
lakshmi_maruthi
lakshmi_maruthi

Posted: 09 November 2004 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
alle... LOL 
pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 09 November 2004 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
have to agree lovely, as i said it is very discomfiting but not unlikely, same thing i said for jassi meeting armaan(except the time and the occasion was very awkward, also jassi is engaged to purab which makes it even more awkward)
allegra Senior Member
allegra
allegra

Posted: 09 November 2004 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Hi lovely:
I think what made it different was that she had feelings for Arman, and her own questioning of whether what she was doing was right or wrong. If for instance it was Nandu she was meeting that late in the night, it would have been no big deal. If Purab and Malika were not in the picture, then of course it would not be such a big deal even if the relationship was not platonic.
On the other hand when Purab and Meenakshi went out all night, both of them were single. So even if they were just friends and nothing more, the worse that could have happened by spending time together like that was their relationship could have progressed to more than friendship. But they were not committed to anyone else, so no big deal.
I am not implying that Jassi did anything "wrong" by meeting Arman, just trying to answer your question about what was the difference between the 2 meetings.

Now if Purab goes for an all night drive with Meenakshi while being engaged to Jassi knowing that Meenakshi has feelings for him, wouldn't blame Jassi for wondering if something was fishy, esp if their excuse was to "see the sunset." Wink
amaypranay IF-Rockerz
amaypranay
amaypranay

Posted: 09 November 2004 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
hey guys, seems like we having a long chat here about the 2 couples, well i think its o.k to drive to see the sunrise or sunsetSmile even if your just friends, i mean if you single, its o.k.... but i guess if you engaged to someone else, and if you meet your boss privately at late night alone, i mean what's the meaning of that, its not necessary to do that, but i guess its o.k if you tell your fiancee about it, and have a clear mind...and nothing to hide about it, and ofcourse jassi told purab about it, so as of now everythings fine, i'm like now what's going to happen, i hope no misunderstandings......between J&P!!!!!!.

Go to top